Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the sister shared a bedroom with the girl?

hope they look close at her facebook page, back on July 20 she mentions thinking of taking a walk...
hmmmm

Okay so two quotes I'm seeing from the stepfather are:

Her stepfather's message to Cass: "Get your butt home."

Her stepfather, Wendell Noyes, described Celina as a quiet girl who would not have left home on her own. He declined to comment further, adding, "I'm not really at liberty to say anything."

He was the last to see her Monday night and she wasn't in her room in the morning when HE went in to check.

Have the police at least checked inside the house with dogs????

Please becareful naming people who have not been named in the MSM, by LE, or are not KNOWN to have a link to the family - such as the RSO named upstream. BEFORE posting any info, make sure it connects up.

Remember to change the name of all minors (that are not the victim or a perp) to initials, even when quoting from MSM.

Do not post the names of innocent family or friends.

Let any member of the mod team know if you have any questions about what is or is not appropriate.

Thanks!

Salem

In NH here & trying to spread the word about Celine. Two things I just noticed... Her page isn't set to private- strangers can see pics etc.

Also from her Facebook- Favorite Quotations: you cant stand to live with your family but you cant stand to live without them ♥

Maybe she decided she needed a little break & went w someone not trustworthy. My niece is 12 & trust me her friends range from playing w Barbies to playing w boys. All at the same age.

I certainly hope they are checking her computer, going back to read

hope they look close at her facebook page, back on July 20 she mentions thinking of taking a walk...
hmmmm

In that post, she mentions the song " It's hot in here" likely because the heat spell hit that area at that time so she may have been talking about seeking a way to cool off.

Salem, I made sure to verify via the obituary prior to making the family sex-offender connection.

I have a couple of thoughts:

1. Get the darn computer of your kids' bedrooms!!!!!!!!! And make sure their FB walls are private. Or hey, make sure they don't have FB if they aren't 13 yet.

2. I don't find anything unusual about waking a kid up (or at least checking on them) during the summer. That's how some families roll. We were never allowed to sleep in (not sure why - I let my kids sleep in, since it works to my advantage of silence in the house!).

3. The step-dad's comment about "get your butt home" or whatever. Again, I don't find it odd (now maybe he should have prefaced it with some concern though! lol), but it sounds like he may think she ran away and is annoyed?

WMUR in NH just reported police have taken over the family home. Praying for this little girl.

It is a pretty rural area up there near the Canadian border. Been up that way a few times and yes I can bet my life there is no cell phone service. All very nice small very New England towns. About as safe as you can get. That just might not exsist anymore.
I am going back to read more also.

http://www.wmur.com/news/28679347/detail.html

The local news is reporting they have halted the air/ground search. Already? What the heck does that mean? They are continuing to look thru computers. Maybe they have enough evidence right now she ran away with a person she met online?

don't know that the song is in reference to the weather...which could be scary..
What is this In Love and Sexy Today stuff?? Very sad to me

I see a few recent friend additions too
Glad they are looking at the computer & phone

@brownrice- I agree - got to monitor the computer IF you let you kids on them!
so sad

It was reported by WMUR that LE has said she may have been missing as long ago as Sunday, not Tuesday as reported by the parents. They are focusing on computer and phone records. Reported by media as family members; an adult male and female, came out of the home under a blanket.

It was reported by WMUR that LE has said she may have been missing as long ago as Sunday, not Tuesday as reported by the parents. They are focusing on computer and phone records. Reported by media as family members; an adult male and female, came out of the home under a blanket.

Oh, hmmmm... That changes everything doesn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther