Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really devastating. It seemed that since she was found relatively soon, and with a blanket, supposedly, it seemed that it was going to be solved. And now it feels like just another cold case. :mad::rose:

Murder of Leiby Kletzky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Autopsy Findings
On Wednesday, July 20,[2011] the office of the New York City medical examiner released autopsy results revealing that Kletzky had ingested a lethal mix of four different drugs and had then been smothered.

The cause of death was determined to be intoxication from a combination of cyclobenzaprine (a muscle relaxant), quetiapine (an antipsychotic), and hydrocodone and acetaminophen (two analgesics), followed by smothering.

Upon release of the autopsy results, the case was officially ruled a homicide.

On 9 August, the New York City medical examiner's office revealed that Kletzky had ingested a fifth drug, Duloxetine, which is used for generalized anxiety disorder and as an antidepressant. The blood tests revealing this drug took a few weeks to process at an outside lab.

That was July 20, 2011.

July 25, 2011, Celina Cass was discovered as missing.

Aug 1, 2011, Celina Cass' body was recovered from the river. Death ruled 'suspicious'.

Death remains classified 'suspicious' until toxicology results are returned, after which, Celina's death is ruled a homicide.

Was Celina fed a lethal dose of drugs?

Copy-cat?

ChuckMaureen's post # 663:
"...Was Celina fed a lethal dose of drugs?..."
===================================================
Whether it was or was not a copy-cat, if drugs, what drugs?
--Prescription Rx of the perp, not-a-member-of-CC's household?
--Prescription Rx of member of CC's household, admin'ed by person it was prescribed for?
--Prescription Rx of member of CC's household, admin'ed by person other than person it was prescribed for?
--Street drug?

Did any member of CC's household have an Rx that wd be deadly?

C/M, thx for your train of thought.

ChuckMaureen's post # 663:
"...Was Celina fed a lethal dose of drugs?..."
===================================================
Whether it was or was not a copy-cat, if drugs, what drugs?
--Prescription Rx of the perp, not-a-member-of-CC's household?
--Prescription Rx of member of CC's household, admin'ed by person it was prescribed for?
--Prescription Rx of member of CC's household, admin'ed by person other than person it was prescribed for?
--Street drug?

Did any member of CC's household have an Rx that wd be deadly?

C/M, thx for your train of thought.

BBM

al66pine, based on what's been reported in MSM and on the various WS threads pertaining to CC, I'd speculate that if anyone in that household was legally prescribed such medication, it would be WN.

So sad that Celina's case has gone cold. In such a small town, small community I really thought it'd be solved quickly, her body was found so quickly, so close to home. This is heart breaking.

I don't even know what I suspect any more.

A drug overdose theory would work well with the death not being ruled a homicide until after the TOX report was returned.

If Celina died of a prescription drugs overdose I would think LE could determine if anyone in the house had a prescription for that certain drug or drugs that were found in her system. But perhaps LE lacks the evidence of who administered this drug or drugs to Celina and this is the hold up of filing charges since many people within the house would have had access to the drugs which would have been in the house. This could be what Jane Young refers to as lacking evidence to charge the person or persons responsible.

I would think WN would have had several drugs prescribed to him for his mental conditions that would have been a lethal cocktail if not taken correctly.

JMO

LE wanted this case under the rug even before the tox reports were back.

Just checking in to see if there's any new news. It must be even hard for Celina's family, with the holidays coming up.

Why would LE want that?

Opinion Obviously: From the beginning this case was always going to be very tricky because the pool of potential suspects was so large. As the number of potential suspects grows, the better the evidence needs to be tying one of those people directly to the crime. In this case this pool of people with access to Celina is HUGE, and includes not just members of the immediate and extended family, but any former resident who shared the home with them, and even the many party friends who reportedly hung out there.

All of these people had access to the home and everything in it, including the car keys. All have a ready excuse for their DNA being present.

Once the police realized that they had nothing concrete tying Celina to her killer, barring a confession the case was over. And in my opinion, the last thing LE wants to do is give interviews and pressers about a case that they believe will go unresolved.

Which is why they quit giving pressers long before the tox reports officially came back.

mmo

Chris_Texas

Thanks for another of your insightful posts.
TY button did not quite do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member