Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to Zillow.com and put in Celina's home address. When it pulls that up, it will also pull up the surrounding properties' addresses.

Also, if you're interested, you can do a neighbor search on 411.com.

Noon Press Conference Details I was able to catch:

$25,000 reward now being offered.

Not to be thought of as a transition in the case

Still aggressively searching

Additional $5,000 reward from an anon citizen in the community, not tied to LE, just for info that leads to her being found.

Have another 100 people available to come in if needed.

MA, CT, and VT state *troopers [not people, sorry, typing fast] showing overwhelming support and sending additional resources today.

They are going to stay with this and do whatever it takes to locate

Community has been a tremendous help.

May have more info this afternoon for another update, men tirelessly in the field, honing tips, now have cell phone coverage, will continue to do whatever they can to bring her home safely.

Still the same number of individuals out there [<<<referring to searchers], just may be in different areas, continue to work with Canadian Authorities, status is the same as far as missing/abduction, etc.

Do not read into truck being taken away, just looking for clues. [<<Referring to the red truck that was taken yesterday, when asked by a reporter]

Will not answer more questions.

@@@@@@@@@@@@Wow, that was fast. Lasted less than 4 minutes and 3 or four people spoke and she answered 2 questions, about the status of the case and the truck. Really being tight lipped.

Noon Press Conference Details I was able to catch:

Do not read into truck being taken away, just looking for clues.

Will not answer more questions.

Thanks for the update! Is this the red truck? I think it is an interesting (and hopefully fruitful) development, even if they don't want me to think that.

Has the official record of stepdad been posted yet?

There have been articles posted about the SF's record.

Thanks for the update! Is this the red truck? I think it is an interesting (and hopefully fruitful) development, even if they don't want me to think that.

Yes, she was referring to the red truck that was taken away yesterday when they pulled the police tape down. Sorry! I was typing so fast. They all spoke very quickly and there were a lot of details that amounted to "We are not saying anything, but still looking." Like I said above, lasted less than 4 minutes and 3 or 4 different people spoke. I am trying to edit it now so that people know what they were talking about specifically. My edits are above in red. :)

ETA: Also one of the facebook pages gave a phone number that LE is now taking names for search parties for individuals who want to volunteer. That was put up last night.

I was checking in to see if there was any headway. Thanks for all the updates.

YOU KNOW, I was thinking about something. You can tell from Celina's FB page that she adored her cat and her new kitten. What if somehow one of them had gotten out and she went to go get it? Perhaps there was a stray crying kitten outside her door that she was attempting to rescue?
We saw from the aerial views that there were lots of trucks/trailers across the street and she DOES live on the interstate so something bad may have happened once she was out of the home.
If you believe all the comments about her from her friends, that she was such a shy, obedient girl and wouldn't leave on her own and if there is no evidence about an online meeting, I would think very few things would cause her to leave her home in the middle of the night but this would definitely be one of them. (IMHO)
I read reports that say there were no signs of struggle and nothing was amiss but I didn't read whether the doors were unlocked or not. Being a small town in NH, they may have never locked their doors.
This of course being that the SF had no involvement :(

On press conference and reward:

Supervisory special agent Kieran Ramsay said at a Saturday afternoon news conference that the reward would also cover information leading to the arrest and prosecution of anyone responsible for Celina Cass' disappearance.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/fbi-offers-25k-reward-1060216.html

The FBI is offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to an 11-year-old northern New Hampshire girl who's been missing for five days.

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/news/arti...-of-missing-NH-girl-1655774.php#ixzz1TbfgRulV

I am unclear on how reputable this site is:

Very little is know about Cass&#8217; mother at this time. Friends also say that she is devastated and cannot speak about Celina without sobbing. Police have said that both the mother and the step-father have been very cooperative in the case so far and that there is no evidence to move the search forward as a criminal case.

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topi...-items-from-home-of-missing-girl-celina-cass/

ETA: Another one on reward:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/07/30/new.hampshire.missing.girl/

Does the family own a vehicle ? If so, have LE impounded it ? Have they gone over a potential vehicle the way they went over the house ? does the red truck belong to Celina's family ?

If she was taken from the house, the abductor is probably someone with access to a vehicle MOO.

Interesting the 3 days spent going over the house.... I wonder if LE thought Celina was concealed someplace in the house ?

Or, if there are any other cases in this area of people being abducted from their homes ( does not have to be children ), maybe LE was looking for a DNA match from another abduction ? MOO

Celina reminds me of Jessica Lunsford. I was very suspicious of the father & family in that case. It turned out I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm afraid this case may be similar and that Celina is really very close to home.

Still saying prayers Celina will be found soon and returned home safely.

Maybe LE knows more than they are saying, often they do, I hope so. But I have a feeling they really don't know what happened to Celina.

Have they even allowed public searches yet? That is a lot of wilderness to cover and it needs to be done quickly!!!!

Have they even allowed public searches yet? That is a lot of wilderness to cover and it needs to be done quickly!!!!

From my understanding, no, they have not allowed public searches, but as of last night on a search page that is maintained on facebook by someone (*claiming to be) in the area, the police are now taking names when people call to volunteer to search and they have these people on stand by.

Maybe LE knows more than they are saying, often they do, I hope so. But I have a feeling they really don't know what happened to Celina.

That is exactly how many of us felt about the authorities on the Holly Bobo case and here we are 3 months later and not a word, searches have stopped and her grieving family needs answers! I hope they don't withhold too much information so the public can do what it can to help find these children!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have many questions about this case. The law enforcement presence is not the usual fare for a missing child that is only declared missing. We now understand more FBI personnel are coming and also a cell tower. What the heck is going on here? Is there suspicion of a serial killer operating in our north country, as there have been other females missing and never found. Something warranting this level of law enforcement is going on. I do not have a good sense about all this. Hope I am wrong but it is getting concerning.

Those are some of my thoughts also...MOO

Just checking in today as I just got here.

Praying for good news that we get some information on Celina.

blessings to her where ever she may be.

Let's bring our girl HOME

Goz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads