Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
HRC...I keep looking too, need to be doing housework:)

@Circus, speakling for myself, there is a lot of out of the box thinking on WS, which I happen to like- that is how I roll, so to speak....anywho, the truth is often stranger than fiction....unfortunately

The last activity on SFs page was him telling one of those women that he lived in VT. It was at 9:11 the morning that he said she wasn't in bed between 8 and 8:30 am. A bunch of people commented to it that he needed to stop hitting on women and go find Celina. Some people speculate that she deleted it off of her wall, but it was there. I saw it myself.

ETA: If I had been the woman who he posted to, I might have screen shotted it and sent it to LE and deleted it myself. Especially if I was so far away that I couldn't help. They can always request the info back from facebook. We were just learning in my criminal law class that facebook keeps EVERYTHING, deleted or not and LE can request it and go back and see all that you have ever done.

I took a screetshot as well, but I guess there is a rule against posting such things here.

What gets posted to your Facebook page as recent activity normally includes a variety of things such as any comments you make anywhere on Facebook, any new photos you add, and any new pages you click "Like" on. (Surfing around Facebook won't be shown.) Those recent activity notices can be removed by the page owner at any time, or can be eliminated altogether in Facebook settings.

Where it says "recent activity"... can't you click on that and it takes
you to where and to whom he made a comment?

And there it would give you the date & time?

ETA: I saw HRCodepink's answer after I posted this. Thanx, HRCP

Where it says "recent activity"... can't you click on that and it takes
you to where and to whom he made a comment?

And there it would give you the date & time?

yes, but only if the person's FB is not private. If it is private it sometimes doesn't take you there. Depends on the settings.

So a long-haul trucker parked a giant semi-truck in a residential neighborhood at 10pm to chillax, but ends up getting distracted by an opportune moment to kidnap a total stranger? He tricks her into getting into the cab, and just hopes that anyone who might have noticed his diesel 18-wheeler pull up in the night, wouldn't continue to notice him, as he nips off with his victim?

Again, and I really don't want to discourage anyone from thinking outside the box, but I think some of these scenarios are better suited for an SVU intro scene, than actual probabilities. IMHO, is is best to keep it simple, stick to the facts, and exercise care before leaping to conclusions. I'm not saying that it never is the one-armed man, but usually...

I didn't add all the adjectives that you did,
that made it more bizarre and possibly unthinkable.

But, it IS the main highway going north & south in that area.
And it is the only restaurant with a large parking space.

And I did say it's just an image in my head.
Not even a theory really or speculation.

But thanks for your comments.
I'll keep what you said in mind.

Re-posting this in case it got lost being posted in the middle of the night.

There is a video halfway down this page, the video has the stepbrother's comments.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/07/29/police-go-door-to-door-looking-for-missing-nh-girl/

I'm sure you will want to watch him speak... but if you can't....

Stepbrother says his father is a changed person and wouldn't hurt anyone now.

They say the stepbrother hasn't slept since his little step sister disappeared.

Stepbrother says "I miss ya, I love ya and I want ya home... safe."

(Yeah, that's the extent of it.)

He does share the stepfather's last name. So he, is now NN.

Being timid does seem to be an antithesis to some other descriptions of her personality, such as: she loved having friends over frequently.

Was she timid when messaging online?

What do you think?

Some of the most timid kids in person... can be amazingly brazen online.
Talking to someone online gives a sense of confidence.
I have seen some very shy, timid teens who could have easily passed for hookers by the way they talked online.

Just that a previous poster mentioned that there were a whole lot of people named Cass up in Quebec... Could she have been in touch with someone up there on her dad's side, and they came to see her ? Not high on my list,but I suppose it is possible.LE would have found an etrail though,if she was talking to them online...MOO

Thanks. I edited it to add that as number 10. I am curious about her bio dad and their relationship.

So a long-haul trucker parked a giant semi-truck in a residential neighborhood at 10pm to chillax, but ends up getting distracted by an opportune moment to kidnap a total stranger? He tricks her into getting into the cab, and just hopes that anyone who might have noticed his diesel 18-wheeler pull up in the night, wouldn't continue to notice him, as he nips off with his victim?

Again, and I really don't want to discourage anyone from thinking outside the box, but I think some of these scenarios are better suited for an SVU intro scene, than actual probabilities. IMHO, is is best to keep it simple, stick to the facts, and exercise care before leaping to conclusions. I'm not saying that it never is the one-armed man, but usually...

Reality is, MANY serial killers have turned out to be long haul truckers. It works great for them, being in town just long enough to pass through, having the ability to move a body very long distances, and go unnoticed. They have the radios to help keep up with what is going on around them at the same time. And they are often lonely, and sometimes high on speed which is used to stay awake and drive. So YES, sadly, a truck driver may be chillaxing in his cab, and see a young girl standing out in the dark all alone, searching for her lost kitty, and offer to help her. Many abductions start just that way.

ETA: from google
Trucker Serial Killer | FBI makes a connection between long-haul ...
Apr 5, 2009 – The FBI suspects that serial killers working as long-haul truckers are ... most of whom were killed and their bodies dumped at truck stops, ... Authorities said they do not have statistics on whether driving trucks ranks ...
articles.latimes.com/2009/apr/05/local/me-serialkillers5 - Cached - Similar
Serial killers working as lorry drivers have murdered 500 women ...
Apr 6, 2009 – Serial killers working as long-haul lorry drivers have murdered at least 500 ... US truck drivers often criss-cross huge swathes of the entire country, ... found blood or DNA linking the driver to at least seven victims. ...
www.telegraph.co.uk/.../Serial-killers-working-as-lorry-drivers-have- murdered-500-women-across-US.html - Similar - Add to iGoogle
Police: Truck driver suspected of killing 6 in 4 states - CNN
Jul 12, 2007 – A Tennessee detective's keen eye may have nabbed a serial killer.A long-distance truck driver gave statements implicating himself in six ...
articles.cnn.com/.../serialkillings.suspect_1_truck-driver-homicide-charges- shooting-death?_... - Cached - Similar
FBI Suspects Link Between Truckers, Serial Killers
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../fbi-suspects-link-between_n_183236.html - Cached - Similar
Hunting Humans: Serial Killer Stalks Homes Along Highways - ABC News
May 14, 2009 – The FBI suspects it was done by a serial killer, a truck driver using the highways to randomly target victims, to hunt them, kill them and ...
abcnews.go.com › Nightline - Similar

Re-posting this in case it got lost being posted in the middle of the night.

There is a video halfway down this page, the video has the stepbrother's comments.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/07/29/police-go-door-to-door-looking-for-missing-nh-girl/

I'm sure you will want to watch him speak... but if you can't....

Stepbrother says his father is a changed person and wouldn't hurt anyone now.

They say the stepbrother hasn't slept since his little step sister disappeared.

Stepbrother says "I miss ya, I love ya and I want ya home... safe."

(Yeah, that's the extent of it.)

He does share the stepfather's last name. So he, is now NN.

Some of the most timid kids in person... can be amazingly brazen online.
Talking to someone online gives a sense of confidence.
I have seen some very shy, timid teens who could have easily passed for hookers by the way they talked online.

BBM

So now that we know that the SF has a bio son, has it been mentioned
that SF has been married before marrying CC's mother & to whom?

I'm aware of his ex-GF & his shaking her mattress up & down,
the R.O., etc.... but any word from an ex-wife?

Someone mentioned Facebook timestamps being wacky. Very true. And when I view Celina's comment about chillin w her friends, listening to 'hot in herre' (yes, THAT'S the correct spelling of the song which is on the same album as Pimp Juice), considering a walk. I know there is a timezone difference between NH an TX, but my fb shows the post made July 21 @ 9:20 am as opposed to mid afternoon.
A question that keeps coming to my mind: are Celina's cats still around? BOTH of them? There should be 2, but I wanna know if the tabby kit is still at home. I wonder if someone with an interest (someone Celina knows) in harming her would harm her cat before harming her? Then dispose of both of them. Dunno why, but I think I'd feel more secure about a stranger abduction if I knew Celina's newer cat was still around.

a missing kitten/cat angle is certainly something that could have taken CC outside-late- as she seemed to love them
...maybe

Reality is, MANY serial killers have turned out to be long haul truckers. It works great for them, being in town just long enough to pass through, having the ability to move a body very long distances, and go unnoticed. They have the radios to help keep up with what is going on around them at the same time. And they are often lonely, and sometimes high on speed which is used to stay awake and drive. So YES, sadly, a truck driver may be chillaxing in his cab, and see a young girl standing out in the dark all alone, searching for her lost kitty, and offer to help her. Many abductions start just that way.

Thanx!

oh me, poor Celina, poor Hailey, and all the little girls that are missing...just makes me tear up

Snipped for brevity..
Thanks katy..
I totally agree. It's way too easy for these guys since they are nomadic and lots have CBs/scanners to know exactly what LE is up to!
I had mentioned her ouside looking for her cat and perhaps one of these drivers offered to "help"
Also to the poster who made the comment about how the 18 wheeler would not go without being noticed... Lots of truckers only own their cab and travel around picking up and delivering different trailers. The cab is as inconspicuous as a large SUV.

Someone mentioned Facebook timestamps being wacky. Very true. And when I view Celina's comment about chillin w her friends, listening to 'hot in herre' (yes, THAT'S the correct spelling of the song which is on the same album as Pimp Juice), considering a walk. I know there is a timezone difference between NH an TX, but my fb shows the post made July 21 @ 9:20 am as opposed to mid afternoon.
A question that keeps coming to my mind: are Celina's cats still around? BOTH of them? There should be 2, but I wanna know if the tabby kit is still at home. I wonder if someone with an interest (someone Celina knows) in harming her would harm her cat before harming her? Then dispose of both of them. Dunno why, but I think I'd feel more secure about a stranger abduction if I knew Celina's newer cat was still around.

When I view it, it says July 20 at 6:20pm, and I am in EASTERN time zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members