Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you all still able to see the SF's FB page? It went private on me. I am on an IPhone though. It was public up until yesterday, now, no longer.

For everyone wondering why she may have been wearing a shirt and a pull-over, i pulled the weather history from wunderground.com. On 7/25 the actual high temperature for the day was 75 degrees, and a low of 46 degrees. Precip: 0.03. That explains wearing the pullover (at least at some point in the evening)

I can only find one FB page. What would I search for to find more info?

He just has the one page...but he has one or two people with the same last name under his friends and one of those pages is open to view as well...

]
"get your butt home!"[/B]My thinking is that SF wants everyone to think that she went off on her own. And if so, he may have made it look (clothing-wise) if she had.

(above bbm)
Where does it say this? I looked on SF's page, and didn't see it, also looked on one of her "support" pages.

Was the mom at home the night Celina went missing?

I find myself staying up at night, not wanting to turn off the computer, hoping for new info or for LE to say they found her...

For everyone wondering why she may have been wearing a shirt and a pull-over, i pulled the weather history from wunderground.com. On 7/25 the actual high temperature for the day was 75 degrees, and a low of 46 degrees. Precip: 0.03. That explains wearing the pullover (at least at some point in the evening)

I wonder if they would have had the windows open if it was this chilly at night?

On SF's fb page -- Recent Activity: ******* is using Zoosk.

Now why is he using Zoosk?

I really hope he is not involved in this in any sinister way.

She may have left the home on her own due to things that were happening within and then ran into trouble, or went into the river, or something. When LE said they are getting tips from locals, I wondered if they meant regarding what her homelife is like, or maybe things she has said.

But as far as her having self-esteem issues...I have not seen anything that backs that up at this point, other than her being said to be shy or timid. Sounds like she was fully involved in school activities, with friends, interests, etc...

You may be right. I don't see anything yet that obviously indicates a low self esteem in Celina. But so many kids that age have low self concept, just because they have just reached puberty, feel awkward and are adjusting to their new bodies, etc. Add to that that Celina is very tall for her age and has some dental issues, it's very possible she was looking for some sort of affirmation. Her post seeming to be excited about being deemed "sexy" may be a slight indication of that. But it is just speculation.

I love Jane Young... after seeing how effective her strategies are. I think she probably also has a huge heart and is a very sweet person.
When she's not lying to you to solve her case. :innocent:

One thing I have seen her do in other cases where the family had no involvement... is ask the media to leave the family alone. Like just before the presser officially started... I haven't seen her do that in this case... but maybe we just didn't see it? Maybe she did after the presser?

Just thought it was interesting that we hadn't seen that here... since we know the media has contacted the family and the family has asked for "absolute privacy."

Thank you so much for your posts on Ms. Young. You put some real work into them and she is fascinating.

I don't disagree with you, but I do think that we in this country are more obsessed over sex than violence. And if anyhting I would rather get rid of all the acceptable forms of violence (like TV, movies, video games etc) that kids see than to worry as much about how much sex they see. After all, once they grow up, sex is a normal and acceptable part of life. Violence is never normal and acceptable in real life.

No, I actually agree with you, but with a caveat. Exposure to violence and hatred, etc., has much more of an impact, I think, than exposure to sex. But I'm not talking about exposure to the fact of sexuality or the reality of sex.

My family is from Europe. There they are, for the most part, very relaxed about nudity and sex. Movies are not edited on tv to censor sex scenes. Every beach can be a nude beach, etc..

But I think there is a huge difference between exposure to natural sexuality/sex and exposure to *advertiser censored*, or *advertiser censored*-type sexuality. When you watch an episode of some of the programs geared towards young people in America today, they portray, IMO, an unnatural sexuality where women are expected to behave in certain explicit or stereotypical ways in order to turn on a man. I can't really explain the difference between that and the kind of sex scenes typical of European movies without getting too graphic but I'm sure many of you know what I mean.

And I think such explicit portrayals send a wrong message to young people of both sexes about the reality of love, sexual attraction and what sex is really all about. Young people today, especially girls, are programmed to act "skanky", I think, both outside the bedroom and in, in an effort to attract a mate and then to please that mate.

Also, I'm not talking about mere exposure to adult sexuality. I don't think kids become traumatized or damaged by walking in on their parents (icked out maybe), or seeing an honest, subtle sex scene in a movie, or seeing people on a nude beach. But what our society is doing is different. Here, I often feel we are almost forcing a certain kind of adult sexuality on children and then giving them the freedom, via uncensored access to social media/internet, to practice that adult sexuality.

Little girls in liberal, open Europe do not wear "sexy" clothes, in general, or sexy bathing suits, or engage in sex at young ages. In Holland, (where my mom is from) one of the most open, liberal countries in the world, the rate of both teen pregnancies and abortion is far lower than ours: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_teenage_pregnancy#Netherlands
Also, the average age they first have sex is about the same as ours in Holland (18) but is higher in France and Spain (where my dad is from): http://chartsbin.com/view/xxj

And I know for certain that most parents there would be appalled at some of the things "we" allow our kids to do over here or coerce them into doing. For example: ‪7 year old girls going hard on single ladies‬‏ - YouTube And:‪Toddlers & Tiaras: Meet Morghan‬‏ - YouTube

There is a difference between exposure to the fact of sex and telling kids, especially little girls, that they are supposed to be "sexy", look "sexy" and act like future Pussycat Dolls. I think that's what our society is teaching our kids and I think that - not sex in general - is as a dangerous as ramming violence down their throats.

In any event, combining a culture that reveres violence with a culture that promotes the adult sexualization of little girls is a scary combination. I don't know what happened in Celina's case or what factors were involved but these factors put many of our kids at risk. :twocents:

(above bbm)
Where does it say this? I looked on SF's page, and didn't see it, also looked on one of her "support" pages.

Not on FB, but in the media. I think one of the first, or the first, thing he said publicly.

No, DEFINITELY it was not!!! :eek: I didn't see it until the message was posted, and while I was trying to edit it my iPad ran out of battery...and of course I left the power cord at work. :( I am soooo sorry, but no definitely not for you.

:floorlaugh: Ok then :crazy:

That also means he is cruzing around FB while his step daughter is missing. I don't think I would be worrying about FB!! The damage is already done. Now IMO he looks even worse!

Strange... about 1 hour ago, I was able to see WN's Facebook page, and the most recent activity I could see was from 7/18/11 where he had sent a friend request to some dating group. I was logged into facebook when I checked it out, and now I can't see it. I just logged in again, and I can NOT see his facebook. So, it was there about an hour ago, and now it isn't.

Strange... about 1 hour ago, I was able to see WN's Facebook page, and the most recent activity I could see was from 7/18/11 where he had sent a friend request to some dating group. I was logged into facebook when I checked it out, and now I can't see it. I just logged in again, and I can NOT see his facebook. So, it was there about an hour ago, and now it isn't.

I wonder if this is happening because so many people are looking him up and its just freezing or something. I can still see it, same as it has been.

Dont worry sugar! You know me Reann...:floorlaugh:...I already took screen caps lmao! I'll post it if he's deemed a poi. If he never is then I'll trash it.

Can someone confirm if Celina's mom was home the night of her disappearance?

Dont worry sugar! You know me Reann...:floorlaugh:...I already took screen caps lmao! I'll post it if he's deemed a poi. If he never is then I'll trash it.

Jersey Girl, that's why I love my peep here at WS's! They can run, but they can't hide! Someone gets a screen shot!!! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member