Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

One of my questions is this. My internet habits are pretty routine. I am usually on everyday at the same times, on and off, but pretty regularly unless something changes in my life or schedule. I have not been on anyone's Facebook yet, but is it possible to tell when she dropped offline and if that was an unusual day for her to not be online? I am just hoping LE can get a handle on when she actually went missing.

I find this interesting.
I have no way to verify whether either one is related... there is several with each name.
But it's interesting that there is a police chief with both her father and stepfather's last name.
It would help explain the response in this case if she was the family member of a cop... but I would think that cop would have said something?

I don't know... interesting though.

Stephen Cass - Police Chief - Colebrook, New Hampshire

http://www.colebrook-nh.com/Public_Documents/ColebrookNH_Police/index

Jeffery Noyes - Police Chief - Canaan, Vermont

I assume the same Jeff Noyes...

Jeff Noyes - Police Chief - Brighton Police in Island Pond, Vermont

http://www.vcjtc.state.vt.us/agencylist.htm

Canaan to Island Pond

Canaan, VT to Island Pond, VT - Google Maps

I assume there will be a press conference in a few hours?? Or this afternoon?

If law enforcement is aware of the shift in local attitude (which I am sure they are.)

I would expect Jane Young to emphatically plead with people to keep searching for Celina.
I would expect her to thank the media. Ask them to keep putting her story out there, not to leave.
Just as she has done at every other press conference... seemingly getting a bit more desperate.

Jane Young will lie to protect a case.
She will pretend a victim is alive when they are not.

However, she isn't going to risk killing one. That is one of the few things that are guaranteed about her.
If she believes that Celina could be alive, people getting her face out there and searching is too crucial.
She can't just sit back and let people think what they want in order to put an unknown abductor at ease.

If she believes Celina is not alive... only she would know what strategy would be best at that point.

JMO of course...

"She was quiet. The dark terrified her. She liked to spend time with her friends and was slow to open up to strangers."

The whole article talks about her in past tense. :(

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/07/31/way_of_life_in_nh_town_upended/

Just throwing stuff out here since time is of the essence...

Who took the photo with her in the hat and where was it taken? It strikes me as very different from the others we have seen. She appears to be wearing makeup/lipstick, the hat covers her eyebrows (also a distinguishing feature) she is not smiling, and her eyes seemed focused on something/someone - Webcam? Who?

One article mentioned that she liked to fish on weekends. Where did she go for this - might others (local and/or visitors) fish at that spot, notice her and/or take an interest in her, strike up a conversation with her, gain her confidence?

Any info on the adults involved in her pee-wee basketball team? A common grooming scenario as we all know, and they would likely have her address.

Hoping they have also checked the delivery companies for the restaurant, the drivers, etc. Google street view shows how close they park and how easy it would be to quickly leave a scene un-noticed if it was a regular routine.

The "KnoTomorrow Band" which excited/occupied many of the town's youth seems like they were just winding up for a big debut right when all this happened. Sincerely, sincerely hope this is not sad irony.

Just throwing stuff out here since time is of the essence...

Who took the photo with her in the hat and where was it taken? It strikes me as very different from the others we have seen. She appears to be wearing makeup/lipstick, the hat covers her eyebrows (also a distinguishing feature) she is not smiling, and her eyes seemed focused on something/someone - Webcam? Who?

One article mentioned that she liked to fish on weekends. Where did she go for this - might others (local and/or visitors) fish at that spot, notice her and/or take an interest in her, strike up a conversation with her, gain her confidence?

Any info on the adults involved in her pee-wee basketball team? A common grooming scenario as we all know, and they would likely have her address.

Hoping they have also checked the delivery companies for the restaurant, the drivers, etc. Google street view shows how close they park and how easy it would be to quickly leave a scene un-noticed if it was a regular routine.

The "KnoTomorrow Band" which excited/occupied many of the town's youth seems like they were just winding up for a big debut right when all this happened. Sincerely, sincerely hope this is not sad irony.

You bring up an interesting point regarding a webcam. I wonder if they had one.

Do you think the picture on the top right was also taken with a webcam?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!...74976649.21932.117856768309993&type=1&theater

I hope her computer reveals some clues. :(

I cannot find a fb page for Celina. There are lots of "support" pages for her, but how are you all seeing "her" page???

I was so hoping this morning that there would be some news here.

I cannot find a fb page for Celina. There are lots of "support" pages for her, but how are you all seeing "her" page???

Scroll down & under the last "support page" for CC, click on "see more results"...
her page comes up, along with more support pages.

I hope that this sweet girl is found alive, safe and well. Reading her fb page (thank you for the link and the help!) helps me to see her on a different level.

I was so hoping this morning that there would be some news here.

I keep hoping that we're going to hear something soon too. She's been gone so long now any hope that I had that she would come home alive are about gone.

With such a small town wouldn't it be easier to figure this out?

I am new to this website and am impressed by the thoughtful mature comments made by members. There have been many excellent points of view concerning the Celina Cass case. The more brainstorming the better, it may bring the case to resolution. One area of concern was Celina's pictures which showed her way too mature looking for an eleven year old. The open facebook she has is a recipe for big trouble and sadly, she made have gotten in over her head! The general feeling about these kind of cases is the perpetrator is usually someone close to the victim. Stranger abductions happen but at a less percentage. As a New Hampshire resident this case has really reached into our hearts. We all pray for her safety and return but the 48 hour window has passed so it is looking bleaker.

I hope that this sweet girl is found alive, safe and well. Reading her fb page (thank you for the link and the help!) helps me to see her on a different level.

I agree. Reading her fb page reminds me of my similarly aged/appearing niece. She is in that age where she is caught between being a child and an adult...testing the waters, albeit awkwardly. If she got into anything online (IMHO) it was completely as a result of naivety. I just don't see it.

I am waivering between random abduction and inside job...not feeling the online predator link right now. MOO

I am new to this website and
am impressed by the thoughtful mature comments made by members.
There have been many excellent points of view concerning the Celina Cass case. The more brainstorming the better, it may bring the case to resolution. One area of concern was Celina's pictures which showed her way too mature looking for an eleven year old. The open facebook she has is a recipe for big trouble and sadly, she made have gotten in over her head! The general feeling about these kind of cases is the perpetrator is usually someone close to the victim. Stranger abductions happen but at a less percentage. As a New Hampshire resident this case has really reached into our hearts. We all pray for her safety and return but the 48 hour window has passed so it is looking bleaker.

Bolded By Me

We HAVE to be thoughtful & mature...
we have Big Brother.... I mean Moderators..... watching our every move!
And believe me.... for that, I am thankful.

You'll see that at times, there will be a few posters here & there, that try to
get into heated debates & nasty arguments, but our great MODs will usually
very quickly, put them right back on track & remind everyone of the rules.

If it continues, those poster(s) may get a Time Out. It may sound elementary
at first, however, a TO is almost always for the childish, the bully, or the instigator
of trouble. But it's usually very pleasant, relaxed & at times, a lotta fun.

It's a great place to come to read & comment... to post your theories and to vent your
feelings, whether it's sadness about a missing child and/or anger over justice wasn't served.

There can be a lot of laughs, too. Even when tension is high re a case, some of us use humor
to help relieve the fear & stress. And there are some very funny & clever peeps here.

Oh... and WELCOME to Websleuths!

I agree. Reading her fb page reminds me of my similarly aged/appearing niece. She is in that age where she is caught between being a child and an adult...testing the waters, albeit awkwardly. If she got into anything online (IMHO) it was completely as a result of naivety. I just don't see it.

I am waivering between random abduction and inside job...not feeling the online predator link right now. MOO

I agree. Reading her fb page (IMO ) doesn't "say" much. However one item not seen is instant messenger. The page itself really does not have much content nor posts. (At least what I am seeing). Unfortunately the SF page speaks volumes to me anyway. JMHO

Complete rumor only:

There seems to be frantic activity on on of the missing pages. First they are asking that a specific person w the initials PA give them their email address either publically or privately. The page had been asking for tips.

And they asked if anyone in Stewartstown would answer a
'very important question' by private message. She then told someone in a reply that it was that she needed to know where a store in Stewartstown was located. Then she deleted the store part.

Hmmmm...

Edit @ 11:50am

That Facebook page has now said it was from a tip from a psychic. FWIW.

Remember just rumor only but it has me wondering, what involvement could this mystery store have if it even means anything.

Complete rumor only:

There seems to be frantic activity on on of the missing pages. First they are asking that a specific person w the initials PA give them their email address either publically or privately. The page had been asking for tips.

'very important question' by private message. She then told someone in a reply that it was that she needed to know where a store in Stewartstown was located. Then she deleted the store part.

Hmmmm...

Remember just rumor only but it has me wondering, what involvement could this mystery store have if it even means anything.

Can't you just imagine the rumors and the gossip amonst the locals there?
And all the "tips" that they know about, but aren't allowed to tell the media.

:banghead:

Complete rumor only:

Hmmmm...

Any idea which store??? Solomons is close?? Close to where she lives that is.

It looks to me like this was done from someone residing in the home, and it could mean that there was someone other than an immediate family member staying there at the time. Nothing seemed amiss, no evidence of a break-in or abduction, and internet meeting/leaving on her own.

I'd like to get more info on WHO saw her at 9 pm on Monday night. Can the entire family that lives there attest to that?

This is really really sad. Another beautiful life....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500