Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh please....poor Celina is not here any more, please please allow those that want to, to have their beautiful place, better place, what have you...
we all handle the finality of these evil acts in different ways...through our individual personal beliefs, whatever. Please please don't hurt someone the way they choose to grieve, or believe...

please it just brings me to tears...she is gone and so many before her, may they rest in peace

Caylee was in a very loving environment with CA & GA -- there's no evidence to disprove that. Caylee had everything a child would want, and in looking at all the piccies, there was absolutely love there.

I'm not sure how there's a stretch between taking Caylee away from her loving grandparents and Casey Anthony putting her in a trunk is a "better place".

What evidence do we have that the Celina sitting in front of her computer at 9:00 to being found dead in a riverbed is a "better place"? If you can help me reconciliate that, please do. I cannot.

MOO

Mel

The little girl in the trunk was the one who was padlocked into a footlocker, overnight, because she took a popsicle from the freezer. She was violently abused by her aunt and her grown cousins, who had custody of her. She lived with torture every day.

I agree that Caylee MIGHT have had a good life with the Anthony's, but they were not her parents. Casey was her mother. And she was capable of a tremendous amount of coldhearted behavior. She was NEVER going to give Caylee to her parents to dote on. In my opinion only, Caylee is better off in heaven than with Casey as her mother.

And, in my beliefs only, Caylee's soul will be reborn and she will go to school and to the prom and all of that good stuff that she so deserved. God works in mysterious ways.

Having faith must be very comforting but I have a hard time with it, seeing all of the evil that takes place here on Earth.

At this point, for me, it is more of a relief that she was at least found, when so often they are not. I wish I had expected a different outcome, but I didn't.

RIP Celina.

There will be no miracle, no future for this lovely girl. It breaks my heart.

I wonder if they want to keep the wrapping a secret for the integrity of the investigation. Notice how they moved all of the reporters and locals back away when they did the recovery. Maybe they did not want anyone to know about that yet. Otherwise, why not just say' NO, she was not wrapped. '

But it is also possible they wrapped her before pulling her out, so they would not lose any hairs or fibers that might have been present. There is probably not much, but there might be evidence of sexual abuse and they want to protect that when she is pulled up through the water.

When the reporter said that on NECN that is not what she said. Her words were that the body was found in water and was wrapped. Still as of this moment it was the only place I have heard it so to me that says someone from NECN must have been there before they pushed everyone back. Of course this is just my opinion but I did find it VERY odd that when the reporter at the presser asked the question it ended immediately.

NG Show

Reporter Live from Command Center:
She's probably been in water since last week [because] it took 3-4 hrs to confirm that the body was a young girl's

NG Show

Adam Laro, Father of Celina on phone

Oh my...Celina's dad is on the phone, thanking everyone...
Has not spoken to C's mom at all this past week...nor today.
Was too worried about Celina, could not believe she would leave the household, one that gave her great love supposedly.

Adam Laro is currently being interviewed on the phone on HLN.

Adam L: thank you to viewers and all who helped find Celina

-haven't spoken to Celina's mom since went missing
-why? ...was so worried about why/how my daughter was missing
-Celina always told me the household gave her great love
-her mother is a great mother, to both daughters

I thought someone had posted that AL was rehospitalized and intubated.

Loving, caring, beautiful...describing Celina.
That is how he would like to remember her.

Thinks maybe a year they have been married (WN and mom). He had met him. No bad reports to say about anybody.

Can't believe what is going on. Doesn't know if anyone is being pointed at, hopes there will be some answers.

Can't speculate as to what happened.

Adam

-ex is married about over a year to SF
-met him few times
-showed me report cards
-"I have no bad reports to say about anyone."

Omg that poor man. I hope is still in the hospital - not because I hope he is still ill, but so that he can be watched carefully for signs of relapse, or illness due to stress at losing his daughter. :(

Rest peacefully Celina, fly with the wind and rest when weary. Know you are loved by many.

May justice be swift and severe.

Adam Laro on the phone on NG show (substitute host). So much for the reports that AL was hopitalized and intubated this afternoon!

Hasn't talked to Celina's mother since she disappeared. Visited the girls at their house a few times with WN there. WN had the girls get their report cards to show him. AL says the mother and stepfather always treated him well. LN is a good mother. His daughter had a loving home life, she always told him.

They are still talking about this on the NG show on HLN. Now speaking to someone about how the body was found.

I thought someone had posted that AL was rehospitalized and intubated.

I'd heard that on several stations this afternoon. And someone in the last thread gave the name of a reporter who was at the hospital. Hmmm, he is definitely not intubated now.

Area where body was found:

Guest:

was it dropped over the trestle there?
tire tracks?
footprints?

AAG Jane Young statements at this evenings' presser:

• "We are talking to witnesses"
    -- Are there witnesses beyond the SF?
  • "We are looking at areas where we knew [sic] she was last seen"
    -- Was Celina seen elsewhere, other than "at her computer"?
  • "We have made no determination on where her body was eventually put into the river"
    -- NOTE: *body eventually put into the river* - implies Celina was deceased when her body entered the water - but of course that can not be determined until the autopsy - still, an interesting phrase from a seemingly careful AAG.
Were cadaver dogs used? If so did they hit on a location in the house, in the red truck, elsewhere, nowhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix