NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 9 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Barth is changing his theory.

Ahhhh, it's so nice to have a witness with no other agenda than to inform for the sake of justice. Oh, what a great witness. She's unflappable, and why wouldn't she be. And she will not be tripped-up. Bliss.

As a scientist who has spent a lot of time on cerebral blood flow, it is SO frustrating to listen to Barth mangle the facts.

Oh my gosh that was so awesome, "I would have to sit and read that if you want me to comment on it. You can't just take sentences out of context." I mean, isn't that what at least five other witnesses have said to him?

What I am trying to do is listen to the testimony, look at the evidence they do have, figure out what parts of these stories make sense and sound most likely true. I haven't found anything logical yet. I think both SM and KM should be found guilty of a premeditated murder. The other two, at least accessories to murder, covering up, assisting in a murder or coverup. Something!

Unfortunately the only thing this trial has proven is that those two are completely without any redeeming qualities. :sick:

Agree all dumpsters near the complex should have been checked. If I remember correctly LE arrived at the apt complex and saw the dumpster at the front of the complex had already been emptied until the landlady pointed out that there was another dumpster at the back of the complex.

I don't remember any testimony about a dumpster behind the convenience store being checked. I don't remember any testimony about the land fill being checked. Someone else here posted that stains on the carpet inside the apt was not tested. LE didn't secure Lizzi's car and impound it immediately either. A lot of missed opportunities IMO including giving the deal of the century to a B-actress and killer.

Absolutely!!! That is exactly what I am thinking. They have been fed a story by a bunch of liars and are going with one of them. How much real investigating was done on their own is unknown. I haven't heard a lot of evidence regarding what was found in the apartment or car, what about SM's vehicle? Anywhere? Not impressed.

wow, i have stooped so low as to go thru my odd sock basket during this volley......:facepalm: good news though, sonbees now have a PLETHORA OF SOCKAGE

i miss the inmates :(

i like the doc.......she's standing her ground.......good to see SOMEONE testifying for the state hold up for once....

As a scientist who has spent a lot of time on cerebral blood flow, it is SO frustrating to listen to Barth mangle the facts.

Oh my gosh that was so awesome, "I would have to sit and read that if you want me to comment on it. You can't just take sentences out of context." I mean, isn't that what at least five other witnesses have said to him?

It is his MO. Asking questions out of context makes most people pause to understand what he may be asking about. Followed by rapid fire additional questions accelerating to not allowing the witness to complete their sentences until the State wakes up and objects.

This witness is not playing that game. Good for her. She won't be bullied.

Boy, Barth really had to DIG to find something that would support his case. 1981!

What we have here is a medical examiner giving her expert opinion on what four liars have told regarding what a victim's body looked like. No proof, no photos, no body, no facts.

Epi THEEEEE lium! Gee Barth, maybe you should stick to 3-syllable words you can pronounce.

So freakin what Barth??? What is the big deal between 17 and 8. Both are minute numbers to base findings on IMO.

Gees give it up...

What we have here is a medical examiner giving her expert opinion on what four liars have told regarding what a victim's body looked like. No proof, no photos, no body, no facts.

i agree annie <nodding> and i guess that is why i am sooooooo ready to move on........

going to prep for dinner but listen in........be back in a bit.......hell i may have time to make that pie i had planned for:floorlaugh:

More absurdly, we have an attorney who dug through some literature he didn't understand, and is asking extremely stupid questions about it.

Absolutely!!! That is exactly what I am thinking. They have been fed a story by a bunch of liars and are going with one of them. How much real investigating was done on their own is unknown. I haven't heard a lot of evidence regarding what was found in the apartment or car, what about SM's vehicle? Anywhere? Not impressed.

I think this trial may be an example of how not to handle and process all material which may be important in a murder investigation.

So at this point the State is working with what it has.

I am of the opinion this testimony is very relevant and interesting.

This is not turning out to be Barth's Best Day.... He's up against a Strong Woman Who Knows What She's Talking About. She will not be budged. But she is getting a bit irked by his semi-bulldog approach. He will not win this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24