GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayla would never have volunteered the truth without something being in it for herself. That’s what she is.

No victim in my books.

I can’t even imagine living Harmony’s short fear filled life. That poor child.
A true hell hole for those kids, caused by 2 selfish adults. Another case like so many we see here on WS. Lovely children given to useless horrible humans while so many are denied parenthood, the one thing they want, to be loving mums & dads. I have been crossing my fingers every day now for kids who drew the short straw and are at this moment, in the winter, living in cars with druggie parents. Sitting in their own feces. Oh man.

Officer Neil Penttinen is up first today for the state in #AdamMontgomery trial. He responded to the car accident Adam and Kayla were in.

Nov. 29, 2019, #AdamMontgomery was in a traffic accident. Tabitha Scott was in the passenger seat. Kayla testified she was in the backseat with all 3 kids. Scott and Adam lived together as children -their parents dated.

Ofc. Penttinen testifies there were only two children in the vehicle on Nov. 29. The two boys, Kayla, Tabitha and Adam were the occupants. (Kayla testified Harmony was there covered with a blanket....) #AdamMontgomery

Officer says he didn't look closely inside the car.

The same officer responded to the second accident on Dec. 2, 2010. His report doesn't note any children in the car, just Adam and Kayla. He doesn't know if he saw them in the car or just talked to them outside of the car.

Last edited:
Officer Neil Penttinen is up first today for the state in #AdamMontgomery trial. He responded to the car accident Adam and Kayla were in.

Nov. 29, 2019, #AdamMontgomery was in a traffic accident. Tabitha Scott was in the passenger seat. Kayla testified she was in the backseat with all 3 kids. Scott and Adam lived together as children -their parents dated.

Ofc. Penttinen testifies there were only two children in the vehicle on Nov. 29. The two boys, Kayla, Tabitha and Adam were the occupants. (Kayla testified Harmony was there covered with a blanket....) #AdamMontgomery

Officer says he didn't look closely inside the car.
I was wondering why he did not check on Harmony (even though she was covered up)

FEB 13, 2024
Tuesday's testimony began with Manchester police Officer Neil Penttinen on the stand. He testified about two crashes he responded to on Nov. 29 and Dec. 2, 2019 where Adam Montgomery was one of the drivers.

The second witness to testify on Tuesday was Matthew Gendron, a former coworker of Adam and his estranged wife Kayla Montgomery's at the Dunkin' on Beech Street in Manchester. He testified that he was Facebook friends with both of them and would initiate conversations with them "every week or so."

Currently on the stand is Joseph Tucker, a former detective for Manchester Police. He searched the Montgomery's Chrysler Sebring (what the group had been living in) and investigators believe this vehicle is the one Harmony was killed in. Tucker stated that he found a pink toothbrush under some clothing in the trunk during the search.

Next is Sgt. Brian O'Leary of the Manchester Police department (17 years).

He also searched the Chrysler Sebring, using Blue Star (chemical that is sprayed on surfaces to detect blood). He is currently explaining the instructions and protocol for using Blue Star. Lots and lots and lots of Blue Star talk.

Last edited:
A true hell hole for those kids, caused by 2 selfish adults. Another case like so many we see here on WS. Lovely children given to useless horrible humans while so many are denied parenthood, the one thing they want, to be loving mums & dads. I have been crossing my fingers every day now for kids who drew the short straw and are at this moment, in the winter, living in cars with druggie parents. Sitting in their own feces. Oh man.

I agree. There has been much said about how being "poor and homeless" is not a reason to remove children from parents.

My own opinion, is that if you can't take care of yourself, you shouldn't be taking care of children too. There is a lot of stress with being "unhoused". Why not put the kids some place safe until you get your life sorted out? Because, in our system, kids are cash. EBT, food stamps, medical, benefits are tied to having a dependent. No kids, no benefits. Sure, you can get SNAP without a child, but it is a hassle. Especially now, when there are so many available jobs.

I agree. There has been much said about how being "poor and homeless" is not a reason to remove children from parents.

My own opinion, is that if you can't take care of yourself, you shouldn't be taking care of children too. There is a lot of stress with being "unhoused". Why not put the kids some place safe until you get your life sorted out? Because, in our system, kids are cash. EBT, food stamps, medical, benefits are tied to having a dependent. No kids, no benefits. Sure, you can get SNAP without a child, but it is a hassle. Especially now, when there are so many available jobs.
I'm not going to judge someone for being homeless. Many people are one paycheck away from that, and keeping their family together is probably a priority. I think back to terrible 'government' programs in the US that thought they were helping families - like workhouses and orphanages. And the years of programs that took children away from parents who didn't meet social norms, including forced adoption. And not everyone who is homeless is working the system the way you describe. Where would 'some place safe' be?
This same story (and others on WS) has highlighted the problems with the foster care system in the US. And finally minimum wage jobs are not going to support a family of four, for example. Social services are meant to be a safety net, to fill in the gaps when income doesn't make ends meet. IMO

I'm not going to judge someone for being homeless. Many people are one paycheck away from that, and keeping their family together is probably a priority. I think back to terrible 'government' programs in the US that thought they were helping families - like workhouses and orphanages. And the years of programs that took children away from parents who didn't meet social norms, including forced adoption. And not everyone who is homeless is working the system the way you describe. Where would 'some place safe' be?
This same story (and others on WS) has highlighted the problems with the foster care system in the US. And finally minimum wage jobs are not going to support a family of four, for example. Social services are meant to be a safety net, to fill in the gaps when income doesn't make ends meet. IMO

Agreed. But, in this situation, Harmony may have been better off in foster care. Let's keep the focus on her, and this family.

Defense is trying to make this guy slip up.
Anthony B never saw Harmony in the car...when the family came to stay in the Audi. By that time, they had already put her in the duffel bag. Her body was already hidden either in the trunk, or in a snow bank nearby.

the irony is not lost. Defense attorneys attempting to use previous criminal history of witnesses against their client as example of their lack of credibility.

Their client, whose own criminal history is why he travelled in circles of people with similar issues with the law.

Believe my client. Don't believe his friends, exes or associates though, they are all criminals and cannot be believed.

;)

"These witnesses aren't credible because they're all druggies with rap sheets 50 years long, but my client with those exact same issues is telling the truth!"

Bold strategy Cotton Caroline. How will it play out for you?
Anthony Boderro...aka 'Tone' on fb is up for cross.
Hey we got a Walmart brand Soprano ovah heeyah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93