GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #4

WHY in God's name is Kayla being allowed to have a victim impact statement read on her behalf??? this self serving garbage is nauseating. WHY are they allowing Kayla to make this about her????

ETA I am gonna for real barf. this is my lunch hour :(

Prosecutors gives Adam Montgomery an ultimatum…”tell us where Harmony’s body is right now”…Harmony’s biological mother Crystal Sorey…”to the monster who murdered my baby..you’re a coward…you’re just plain evil” #7News

#AdamMontgomery rejects a chance to receive a lesser sentence in exchange for the whereabouts of his 5-year-old daughter #HarmonyMontgomery.

Harmony's remains are still yet to be found.

#CourtTV Watch LIVE NOW -

Last edited:
WHY in God's name is Kayla being allowed to have a victim impact statement read on her behalf??? this self serving garbage is nauseating. WHY are they allowing Kayla to make this about her????

ETA I am gonna for real barf. this is my lunch hour :(

Shameful! She should have just written a letter to him! I'm glad they didn't end with it.

First person to give a victim impact statement is the mother of #HarmonyMontgomery, Crystal Sorey. She calls Adam a monster and says Harmony will live on through her.

The state’s victim advocate is now reading a statement written by #AdamMontgomery’s estranged wife, Kayla. Kayla writes that this is a goodbye letter to Adam.
@WMUR9

"To the monster who murdered my baby." #HarmonyMontgomery's biological mom tells #AdamMontgomery in court "I wish you nothing but pain and misery for the rest of your pathetic life."

Crystal Sorey ends her victim impact statement saying "with or without you, we will find my daughter."

Last edited:
In her statement, Kayla Montgomery details alleged abuse she suffered at the hands of Adam. She says he’s not the man she married.

We’re now hearing from the parents who adopted #HarmonyMontgomery’s brother, Jamison. They say their son is a victim of Adam’s actions. They add Jamison has had a difficult time dealing with his sister’s death. @WMUR9

and now it becomes clear why Kayla's impact letter was not objected to by state and was probably encouraged by them.
state keeps reminding the judge of how abused she was by Adam to prove he doesn't deserve a minimum sentence.

Still don't like it. Still disgusting. MOO

Harmony is 3 months older than my daughter, who was also obsessed with Minnie mouse and purple. Hearing my now 9 year old dancing around upstairs and listening to this just hits home just how hideous this is. I can't fathom that he has the chance to be free again.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back