GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #4

Throughout these victim impact statements, #AdamMontgomery has been looking forward or looking down.

Defense is now addressing the court. Adam’s attorney, Caroline Smith, has accused the state of pulling a stunt when offering to reduce Adam’s sentence if he said where Harmony’s remains are. She says the state was trying to get a reaction out of him. @WMUR9

An hour into the sentencing hearing,Adam Montgomery’s attorney tells the judge prior to sentencing “Adam did not kill his daughter”….he does admit to abusing a corpse and falsifying physical evidence….prosecutors response to that “tell us where Harmony’s body is #7News

boo hoo Adam is already sentenced to the max for abuse of a corpse it's so unfair that he is now being sentenced to murder with state asking for less than the minimum. GBFB lady.

Stop pleading his case, he's already been found guilty :rolleyes: the ship has sailed.

So, she said he knew she died and made bad decisions after Harmony died....so he knows where Harmony is and still won't say...but it's still a "stunt" by the State?
exactly. He owns the abuse of corpse. There is zero reason (aside from evil and control) that he won't give up the location of her body.

exactly. He owns the abuse of corpse. There is zero reason (aside from evil and control) that he won't give up the location of her body.

Ohhh ok. Did he actually admit to that? I can't even remember now! Yeah, then why won't he say??? Pure evil. It's difficult to comprehend the level of foolish pride you must have to trade a 35 year sentence for refusing to disclose where you buried your own child. He'd rather spend life in prison than admit his wrong doings. I wonder if he'll regret this decision someday.

From the defense comments, am I to understand that AM is just waiting to be sentenced, and he's going to appeal the murder conviction? He admits abuse of corpse and false info claims but maintains he did not murder Harmony?

Good luck with that, monster. :mad:

From the defense comments, am I to understand that AM is just waiting to be sentenced, and he's going to appeal the murder conviction? He admits abuse of corpse and false info claims but maintains he did not murder Harmony?

Good luck with that, monster. :mad:
IIRC the defense tried to pin everything on Kayla, who copped a sweatheart deal to not get charged with accessory if not full manslaughter.

Didn't stop her from still trying to run defense for Adam and catching a perjury charge though!

Live blog for those like me who can't listen... :)

MAY 9, 2024
2:28 p.m.
More from Caroline Smith:

"Adam Montgomery did not kill his daughter, but when he discovered his daughter's death, he broke, and he did inexplicable things. Even he can't explain his actions. But eventually he puled it together, and he was able to say goodbye to his daughter, and that's what he did."

The pain in Jamison's dads voices during their impact statements broke me. That poor boy has gone through more trauma than most people will go through in their entire lives, at just 7 years old. If I remember correctly, Jamison's dads were trying to also get custody of Harmony, there were so many people who loved her and wanted her in their lives and she ended up with a monster.

Does anyone know if there is anyone involved with DCFS/CPS who are being investigated/have faced repercussions? There are a lot of moving parts to this case so I may have missed something...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back