Deceased/Not Found NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, Oct 2019 *reported missing Dec 2021* Arrest* MEDIA ONLY

Seattle1

Reaction score
NH man to be arraigned for allegedly assaulting 7-year-old daughter last seen in 2019 – Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News

JAN 5, 2022

MANCHESTER, N.H. (WHDH) - A New Hampshire man will be arraigned on an assault charge Wednesday for an alleged incident involving his 7-year-old daughter who was last seen in 2019.

Adam Montgomery, 31, of Manchester, was taken into custody on a warrant charging him with felony second-degree assault arising from conduct against 7-year-old Harmony Montgomery back in 2019, New Hampshire Attorney General John M. Formella, Hillsborough County Attorney John Coughlin, and Manchester Police Chief Allen D. Aldenberg announced Wdnesday in a joint statement.

He is also facing one misdemeanor charge of interference with custody and two misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child pertaining to Harmony, officials said.

Adam Montgomery is slated to be arraigned in Hillsborough Superior Court — North.

[..]

The search for Harmony remains ongoing and a $33,000 reward is being offered to anyone with information leading to her discovery.

220103-harmony-missing.jpg

victoria price
@victoriapricetv

A redacted affidavit reads that Harmony’s mother, Crystal Sorey, reached out to MPD 11/18 concerned about her daughter’s wellbeing. Adam had custody, she had lost custody the year prior. Manchester mayor’s office also confirms to me Crystal had reached out for help.
@7news

8:54 AM · Jan 5, 2022

victoria price
@victoriapricetv

When
@mht_nh_police
made contact with Adam’s relatives last week, they voiced concerns about Harmony’s care/treatment and alleged abuse. Great-uncle Kevin Montgomery told me the same earlier this week, including his efforts to notify DCYF on Harmony’s behalf in 2019.
@7news

8:57 AM · Jan 5, 2022·

victoria price
@victoriapricetv

Affidavit goes on to say that Adam’s estranged wife said she last saw Harmony in Nov 2019. She believed she had gone back to living with her mother. His current gf told police she was aware Adam had kids but had no knowledge of Harmony.
@7news

9:01 AM · Jan 5, 2022

victoria price
@victoriapricetv

When police began to dig in about discrepancies with Adam’s story and others they had questioned, he reportedly refused to keep talking. “I have nothing else to say.” Detective noted a lack of emotion from the father re: his missing daughter.
@7news

9:04 AM · Jan 5, 2022

Michael Ruiz
@mikerreports

#BREAKING: #Missing #HarmonyMontgomery's father Adam has been arrested on a warrant in connection with a 2019 assault on the child, according to authorities. She was last seen in Oct 2019.

foxnews.com
Missing Harmony Montgomery's father arrested in New Hampshire
New Hampshire authorities have arrested the father of missing 7-year-old Harmony Montgomery in connection with a 2019 assault against the child.

6:45 AM · Jan 5, 2022·

Michael Ruiz
@mikerreports

There is a delay in the start of the hearing, expecting it now in 10-15 minutes. Will be watching for updates

9:06 AM · Jan 5, 2022·

Michael Ruiz
@mikerreports

Looks like Adam Montgomery WON'T be appearing in court today on camera after all. More info when it's available. [AM waived arraignment]
Quote Tweet
7N6qtuYL_mini.jpg

Michael Ruiz
@mikerreports
· 2h
Livestream for Adam Montgomery arraignment in the case of #missing #HarmonyMontgomery should begin soon Adam Montgomery is arraigned in connection with a 2019 assault of his missing daughter, Harmony Montgomery
Show this thread

9:28 AM · Jan 5, 2022

1/5/2022 -- Harmony Montgomery's Father has Court Appearance Waived

Police Looking for Missing 7-Year-Old NH Girl

Jan 1, 2022

Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, are asking for the public's help in locating a missing 7-year-old girl who was last seen two years ago.

Manchester police said they received a report this week that Harmony Montgomery has not been seen since late 2019. "The circumstances surrounding this prolonged absence are very concerning and are being thoroughly investigated," the department said in a statement.

Detectives have been investigating "non-stop" since becoming aware that Harmony was missing, the department added.

"At this time I have dedicated all available resources and personnel to locating Harmony. I encourage anyone to contact the Manchester Police Department with any relevant information which will help us in locating Harmony,” Police Chief Allen Aldenberg said.

Harmony is described as 4 feet tall, weighing about 50 pounds, with blond hair, blue eyes and glasses.

New Hampshire police ask for public's help finding child missing for two years (wcvb.com)
Police said they did not believe Montgomery was ever enrolled in school in the Manchester school district. "To my knowledge, she was not," Manchester police chief Allen Aldenberg said at a news conference Friday. "Last time she was enrolled in any type of school, from my understanding, is yet to be confirmed, is down in Massachusetts."

Harmony Montgomery Disappearance: Police Looking for Manchester, NH Girl Last Seen in 2019 – NBC Boston
The last time she was seen, Aldenberg said at a press conference Friday, was during a Manchester police call for service in October of 2019 at a residence in the city.

‘We need help’: NH police ask for public’s assistance in search for 7-year-old who has been missing since 2019 – Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News
Harmony Montgomery has not been seen since late 2019, according to the Manchester Police Department, who said they were called to Montgomery’s home then. Police would not specify what they were responding to at the home.

Manchester Police Seeking Public’s Help To Find 7-Year-Old Harmony Montgomery, Missing Since 2019 – CBS Boston (cbslocal.com)
Police said they were notified through a combination of reports from individuals as well as the Division of Children Youth and Families in New Hampshire.

More questions than answers in disappearance of little girl from Manchester

Jan 2, 2022

Mayor Joyce Craig’s office last week received what chief of staff Lauren Smith described as a vague email inquiry about Harmony, which made reference to the state Division for Children Youth and Families.

Smith said the mayor’s office responded within hours, letting the person know they could ask New Hampshire Legal Aid for help with a custody dispute, request a welfare check by police or file a missing-person report — but advising the emailer to call 911 if they had any reason to believe Montgomery was in immediate danger. Smith said the emailer did not reply.

Aldenberg said police received the report about Harmony through both the Division for Children, Youth and Families, and individuals. DCYF is assisting with investigation, along with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

JAN 2, 2022

Boston 25 Washington Correspondent Blair Miller shares his personal connection to missing girl in NH – Boston 25 News
Boston 25 Washington correspondent Blair Miller and his husband Johnathon have adopted three boys. They adopted their youngest son, [redacted], through the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families.

[...]

Miller told anchor Kerry Kavanaugh [redacted] often asks about his sister. He said his family has unsuccessfully tried to reach Harmony since adopting [redacted] in November 2019.

Miller added he inquired with DCF about possibly adopting Harmony as well. He says a caseworker told him then Harmony had been reunited with her father.

Harmony Montgomery: Who Are the Missing Child’s Parents? | Heavy.com

JAN 2, 2022

... According to Facebook posts, the child’s parents are mother CRS and father AM. The mother’s full name is CS.

[...]

NY wrote on Facebook about Harmony’s father: “Hello everyone I’m Harmony Montgomerys older cousin as many of you know a report for my cousin was made stating she had been missing for two years yes that is accurate but what many of you don’t know is Harmony is in or was last known to be in the custody of her father AM last known in the area of Manchester any information would be highly appreciated even if it’s years old please don’t be shy to direct message me or call anything any information helps this post is also for the ignorant people who wanna form an opinion off of a news broadcast that doesn’t give you any valid information.”

[...]

Police have not released any information about Harmony’s parents, nor have they confirmed the information about her father.

2. Harmony’s Mom, CRS, Has Been Posting on Facebook About Her Daughter’s Disappearance

[...]

Her Facebook page says she is a “Stay-at-home parent” who “Went to Whittier Regional Vocational Technical High School” and “Lives in Tampa, Florida.” She is from Haverhill, Massachusetts.

She wrote, “People will Do ANYTHING FOR MEDIA CLOUT!!! You people SICKEN MEEEEEE!!!!! Tryna gey FAMOUS OFF MY BABIES DISAPPEARANCE!! Please Share my daughters story my loved ones!!!”

[...]

MM wrote on Facebook that Harmony is his niece. “Everyone weather I know you or do not even if we have never spoken if you are seeing this please do me a massive favor and SHARE THIS POST, this is my Niece Harmony she is missing I do not know why it says missing since 2019 that info is wrong, but none the less the more eyes that see this the better someone has to have info on her whereabouts and you never know if a friend of a friend of a friend can lead the police to some information on her,” he wrote.

In a comment, he wrote, “Her Father has had the whole family blocked by phone and social media for years, he had custody of harmony last I spoke with him in 2019, the mother has recently been trying to get visits with her but could not get ahold of the father, the MPD has gotten ahold of him he is not cooperating. That’s all I know I live 1500 miles away.”

[...]

Uncle of Missing Girl Says Family Feuded the Last Time He Saw Her Alive

1/3/22

The last time that KM says he saw his great niece, Harmony, she “looked like a scared puppy.”

The terrified look on the then-5-year-old’s face appeared during a contentious situation at the Manchester, New Hampshire house Montgomery shared with several family members, including Harmony and her parents. The October 2019 incident, which Montgomery said included him trying to push through the front door when he wasn’t allowed in, resulted in a call to the police and a divide in the family.

[..]

Montgomery says the incident prompted his nephew, Harmony’s father, to stop all communication with a slew of other family members, including blocking some of them on social media.

[..]

But New Hampshire authorities say that Harmony hasn’t been seen since October 2019—and was only reported missing last week. On Dec. 31, the Manchester Police Department put out a “missing child” alert after learning of her years-long disappearance, and launched an investigation to find the 4-foot-tall girl who should be wearing glasses and is blind in her right eye.

Since the New Year’s Eve missing child alert, Aldenberg said that his department has been working “non-stop” to find Harmony alongside DCYF and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. On Sunday, investigators also searched a property on Gilford Street that once belonged to a member of the Montgomery family. City assessor records indicate the home was sold in 2020.

[..]

Harmony’s mother, Crys Renee Sorey, also took to Facebook to plead for information to help solve the mysterious case. Another woman, who identified herself as Harmony's older cousin, wrote on social media that the 7-year-old was “known to be in the custody of her father.”

[..]

Police have not released any information about Harmony’s parents, and have not confirmed the claim that Harmony had been in her father's custody. Montgomery, however, told The Daily Beast that Sorey met with authorities today for a “polygraph and DNA test.” Sorey did not respond to a request for comment.

[..]

Montgomery told The Daily Beast that he called DCYF on Harmony’s behalf in July 2019 after he saw that she had a black eye—but, he says, nothing happened. Three months later, on Oct. 19, 2019, he says he called the police to the house where his nephew, Harmony’s father, and other family members lived.

Cops search garden of missing seven-year-old Harmony Montgomery's former home | Daily Mail Online

Jan 4, 2022

The mother-of-three also argued that the New Hampshire Department of Children Youth and Their Families (DCYF) 'failed' her daughter.

'Myself & her family have filed dozens of reports of abuse & neglect & nothing was done until I called police & wrote a letter to the NH mayor!!!!' Sorey wrote in all capital letters. 'This is all I will say until I am allowed to say more cuz [sic] I will not hinder my daughters [sic] investigation!!!!!'

Sorey also urged people to keep an eye on Harmony's biological father, [A] Montgomery.

Montgomery has not been accused of any wrongdoing. He has made no public statements concerning his daughter.

Sorey bristled at negative comments alluding to her alleged history of drug use, writing: 'my daughter is missing & this is what ppl are focusing on?! Throwing my past on front street & trying to make it look like I don't care!'

[..]

Manchester police have set up a tip line and offered $12,500 in rewards for information leading to Harmony's return.

Anyone with 'legitimate information' was asked to call or text 603-203-6060.

Harmony Montgomery’s grandfather: ‘I have a lot of hope. I pray.’

Jan 4, 2022

HAVERHILL, Mass. — Timothy Flanagan said his daughter is “sick” over the disappearance of his granddaughter, Harmony Montgomery, but he’s still holding out hope she’s alive.

“Yeah, I have a lot of hope. I pray,” Flanagan said. “She’ll be found. One way or another.”

The Manchester Police Dept. announced last week it was investigating the 7-year-old girl’s disappearance more than two years after she was last seen. The reward for information leading to her location increased Tuesday to $33,000.

“It doesn’t matter who you are or where you go, you [should] know where your children are,” Flanagan said.

Flanagan is Montgomery’s maternal grandfather. According to Flanagan, Harmony was in her father’s custody when she was last seen by Manchester police during call for service in October, 2019. Flanagan said his daughter didn’t have much contact with Harmony and was estranged from Harmony’s father. He said his family called state social workers “14 times over the last two years” because of concerns for Harmony’s safety.

“That poor girl has been through hell through the system. The system has failed her. I have called numerous times,” Flanagan said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back