GUILTY NH - Kelly Robarge, 42, Charlestown, 27 Jun 2013

If he did not make the appointment at the urgent healthcare facility would the VT police have tried to detain him?

Were they looking for him for another reason?

Im assuming that the folks at the EC informed the police of his presumed state of mind and the police went forth from there.

I don't know if his 'home' in VT has been searched. If not why the wait?

Again, how old is the grand child who she was sitting? Old enough to know hurt his mother?

:banghead:All my own thoughts and opinion with the greatest of respect for Kelly, family and LE.

This is a confusing story. Who would have known what his frame of mind was except the medical office and I wonder what he told them was wrong with him? Or was he yelling and screaming over the phone? If he had anything to do with Kelly being missing, he was sure able to hide it well. If they've been searching his home, and didn't find anything to arrest him before this, means nothing. HER home obviously had the clues.

If he did not make the appointment at the urgent healthcare facility would the VT police have tried to detain him?

Were they looking for him for another reason?

Im assuming that the folks at the EC informed the police of his presumed state of mind and the police went forth from there.

I don't know if his 'home' in VT has been searched. If not why the wait?

Again, how old is the grand child who she was sitting? Old enough to know hurt his mother?

:banghead:All my own thoughts and opinion with the greatest of respect for Kelly, family and LE.

Per the link in post #7, the child is a "toddler".

https://www.facebook.com/etickernews

This is the Facebook page for e-Ticker News of Claremont. There are several posts pertaining to Kelly's disappearance. Also, there are posts showing flash flooding in the area. I hope the weather isn't hindering the search.

The weather here has been awful, TONS of rain, washouts, roads completely gone...I'm sure any evidence that may be left behind at a potential crime scene is now long gone :(

Per the link in post #7, the child is a "toddler".

This may or may not be a mute point now that LE has begun the investigation of the husband. But, my question of toddler I guess is aged 2, 3,4---? Little ones have been known to recant some interesting information depending on age.

If the husband called a health clinic stating a dangerous state of mind they are obligated to report this information for safety purposes--if this is the case.

MOO with utmost respect for Kelly, family and LE.

Well they sure seem to believe she is dead how very sad!

It definitely sounds like to me that they have some major forensic / other evidence they are not releasing to the public.

Closure may begin here for her family because they can bring her home (if its her).

I would be looking for some hard evidence against the husband if in fact he is the perp. So far its just been holdem charges.

Must be a missing piece of evidence or he would be charged by now.

That is the only time to rest--knowing some one else is not out there still capable.

Best to kellys family and may she rest.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg