GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It started snowing yesterday. The ground was bare before it started snowing again yesterday and it snowed pretty much all day. Friday was a beautiful, sunny day, Saturday was awful. If she left the car there Friday night there wouldn't be any tracks to track her with.

FWIW. People leave their cars running here all the time, and I do mean all the time. They do not think anything of stopping somewhere, getting out and leaving the car running and locking or doors, or sometimes not locking them. The fact that the flashers were on is the super strange part of this. If Krista wanted to draw attention, that would be the way to do it. If a person were abducting her, would they allow her to stop and turn the flashers on? IDK. Cranmore is one of the most popular ski resorts here but there would be little to nothing going on there right now.

http://www.cranmore.com/summer/rides-activities
Open Weekends from Memorial Day, May 28 through June 12 from 10am - 5pm

This is stick season up here, not much going on. There is a fitness center at Cranmore which is very popular however and have classes throughout the season. It is a very popular place with the locals.

http://www.londonderrynh.net/

Krista-Dittmeyer-MISSING-495x330.jpg

This is out of the way. Way out of the way, not on main roads. The fitness center is not open at night. She had to have had a reason to go that direction. I wonder if she was coming this way for something for Easter, was gonna meet up with someone else, and agreed to meet at Cranmore.

The person who found the car could have opened the door.

was cell phone, purse, etc left behind or are personal items missing as well?

was she a member of this gym (ie, did she work out there)? Did it have child care?

((just thinking out loud))

wow!!! what a bizarre situation! Every one of these missing persons stories is more strange than the last!!! what the heck happened here?????? The car door open, flashers on, baby in the car.....wow..

My first thought on seeing the picture of the car was of Maura M......small, dark colored car, snow, trees along road, young girl with long, dark hair, remote road etc.
So glad the child was ok and not old enough to get herself out of her car seat!!!

jmo

It seems to me that someone in a car behind her motioned for her to pull over. When she pulled over she put her flashers on and exited the car leaving the door open. She probably got snatched wondering why the other driver motioned her over. Maybe the other driver had one of those dash lights and she thought he was an officer.

Thanks for all the information on this case. I hope Krista is found safe and sound. Thankfully the baby is unharmed and safe now.

It seems to me that someone in a car behind her motioned for her to pull over. When she pulled over she put her flashers on and exited the car leaving the door open. She probably got snatched wondering why the other driver motioned her over. Maybe the other driver had one of those dash lights and she thought he was an officer.

That was my first thought as well. She pulled over in a very rural area, it appears. It was most likely overnight, since her family last heard from her at 8pm Friday and her car/baby was found 6:30am Saturday.

I'm leaning towards either a) it was someone she knew/recognized, so she pulled over. or b) it was a cop impersonator, so she immediately pulled over and that was the first open spot to pull over that she found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500