GUILTY NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry it ended this way, but at least they found her. My sympathy to her daughter and family and friends.

Also from same link posted above:

"She was located in what is known as Duck Pond. We are treating this as a suspicious death," Young said.

Young did not disclose the manner or cause of Dittmeyer's death, but said an autopsy would be conducted on Thursday.

Apologies for the tardiness in mentioning that Nancy Grace is covering this on her show as I type. Transcript should be available tomorrow morning.

I was praying she would be found, this is just a heartbreaking story.
Prayers going out to her family and the precious baby girl she leaves behind.
I just can't help asking Why???

http://www.londonderrynh.net/

Krista-Dittmeyer-MISSING-495x330.jpg

I don't understand the link? Is there a place to find something about Krista? Thanks for any help in advance.

This seems very odd that she would killed and dumped in a pond 1/4 mile from the car.

is the location extremely rural?

Badsleuth:

It's a little hard to say until we know more how she ended up in a pond that's a bit of distance away. I live in at a ski resort, and the snowmaking ponds around here are deep. Even if no one else is involved in her death, and I'm not convinced that is the case, if she had car trouble and started to walk and fell into a pond at night, she would likely be in deep water even at the very edge.

The more likely scenario from what little we know right now, is that a second car belonging to the person involved in her death was involved.

Badsleuth:

It's a little hard to say until we know more how she ended up in a pond that's a bit of distance away. I live in at a ski resort, and the snowmaking ponds around here are deep. Even if no one else is involved in her death, and I'm not convinced that is the case, if she had car trouble and started to walk and fell into a pond at night, she would likely be in deep water even at the very edge.

The more likely scenario from what little we know right now, is that a second car belonging to the person involved in her death was involved.

Im leaning to your first scenario.

It is certainly possible that she ventured out for help with car trouble and fell into the pond -but, to be in such an isolated spot late at night (?)...and I don't think she would leave her baby unattended like that. It is perplexing that the car was idling and flashers on. How would she be able to swing that if abducted, or convince a perp of letting her do that. This is a very sad situation, and I feel so bad for her baby and family. I guess right now we wait to hear COD from the ME?

It is certainly possible that she ventured out for help with car trouble and fell into the pond -but, to be in such an isolated spot late at night (?)...and I don't think she would leave her baby unattended like that. It is perplexing that the car was idling and flashers on. How would she be able to swing that if abducted, or convince a perp of letting her do that. This is a very sad situation, and I feel so bad for her baby and family. I guess right now we wait to hear COD from the ME?

But there were no reports of her car having any mechanical problems.

Brother of Krista's boyfriend found in the woods prior to Krista's body being found,

http://missingpersonsblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/krista-dittmeyer-boyfriends-brother.html

They said they were looking for Krista. Was she even reported missing at that time?

And yes, they probably would have left her flip flop there, because if they took it with them it would be more incriminating.

The articles also says the father of the baby was once jailed for not paying child support. MOTIVE right there, imo

kristadittmeyer5.jpg

such an adorable pic of Krista & baby...so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members