NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa,

Sadly, there is nothing new.

However, you can't imagine how encouraging it is to access websleuths and see posts such as yours........

each time that you or another stranger to Maura tells us that you care, all of us that love Maura are encouraged and motivated.......especially when we are feeling particularly exhausted mentally, physically and emotionally (all of our love and energy in looking for her is expended AFTER we put in our work days and take care of other loved ones)

......however, we remain hopeful and for certain:

We Will Never Give Up!

Blessings to you............

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com
www.spbowers.com\mauramissing.html

Peabody said:
Marissa,

Sadly, there is nothing new.

However, you can't imagine how encouraging it is to access websleuths and see posts such as yours........

each time that you or another stranger to Maura tells us that you care, all of us that love Maura are encouraged and motivated.......especially when we are feeling particularly exhausted mentally, physically and emotionally (all of our love and energy in looking for her is expended AFTER we put in our work days and take care of other loved ones)

......however, we remain hopeful and for certain:

We Will Never Give Up!

Blessings to you............

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com

I can't even imagine how draining it would be on the family, especially b/c you all have to continue on with work, school, and life! If there is ANYTHING I can do to help(while living in WI) please let me know, I really want to help and hope there is a way for me to do so!

Marisa714 said:
I can't even imagine how draining it would be on the family, especially b/c you all have to continue on with work, school, and life! If there is ANYTHING I can do to help(while living in WI) please let me know, I really want to help and hope there is a way for me to do so!
Marissa,

On the website www.mauramurray.com there is a printable poster link. You can print posters and hang them in your area. I know it may seen illogical to hang posters so far from where Maura went missing, but you never know who may have a piece to the puzzle.

Also, please continue to post here at websleuths to keep Maura's case in the minds of the public.

Most of all, I ask that you pray as often as your schedule permits that God will give us answers soon.

Blessings to you!

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com

Peabody said:
Marissa,

On the website www.mauramurray.com there is a printable poster link. You can print posters and hang them in your area. I know it may seen illogical to hang posters so far from where Maura went missing, but you never know who may have a piece to the puzzle.

Also, please continue to post here at websleuths to keep Maura's case in the minds of the public.

Most of all, I ask that you pray as often as your schedule permits that God will give us answers soon.

Blessings to you!

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com

Hey Peabody,
I will definitely print out the posters and hang them up! UW Madison is a pretty big college, I'm hoping that with all the students on campus at least more people will be aware of Maura. I will keep posting, I wish more people would come here and post too! I'm glad you post here a lot though!

I'm going to close this Maura Murray thread and start a part 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther