NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpongeBathHotPants said:
She and Brianna are together, with three other women who were taken before them. He has not stopped, he is just waiting for winter to come again. LE needs to look for worker in a ski area, somewhere where people are only there during the winter months. Just a thought.
Gee, that is a chilling statement......do you have any idea who the others might be? There is a thread here on Websleuths in the discussions forum think it is missing women in NH/VT that had this link...........think some of the info needs to be updated, but you might find it interesting:

http://community.webtv.net/SilkyBoxerz/MissingPersons/

There is also a lot of info in the Missing & Remembered thread on www.mauramurray.com forum.

SpongeBathHotPants said:
She and Brianna are together, with three other women who were taken before them. He has not stopped, he is just waiting for winter to come again. LE needs to look for worker in a ski area, somewhere where people are only there during the winter months. Just a thought.
Gee, that is a chilling statement......do you have any idea who the others might be? There is a thread here on Websleuths in the discussions forum think it is missing women in NH/VT that had this link...........think some of the info needs to be updated, but you might find it interesting:

http://community.webtv.net/SilkyBoxerz/MissingPersons/

There is also a lot of info in the Missing & Remembered thread on www.mauramurray.com forum.

I will go look at their pictures because that is how I get all of this stuff. Keep in mind, please, I don't even know if I believe any of this. I just get a picture in my mind. I wish I could describe it better because it doesn't make any sense to me. Honestly, it is pretty morbid and so I am afraid to say too much because I very well could be wrong.

I will go look at their pictures because that is how I get all of this stuff. Keep in mind, please, I don't even know if I believe any of this. I just get a picture in my mind. I wish I could describe it better because it doesn't make any sense to me. Honestly, it is pretty morbid and so I am afraid to say too much because I very well could be wrong.

SpongeBathHotPants!

In the previous "Maura " thread that was inadvertantly deleted, this scenario had been brought up several times-especially in light of the woman who survived an attack in a parking lot by a man who was looking for women with Mass license plates. Does anyone know if in either Maura or Brianna's cases whether or not any REAR damage was noted-as if they had been bumped?

Please don't feel strange-at this point, ANY info, no matter what the source, is all these families have to go on! The media has been little help(just too many missing out there!) and LE has been downright incompetent, in my view!

I had my ex bro-in-law, who is a police officer in a LARGE metro area in the NE US, look at the info compiled by folks at this site. His reaction was
1. There are WAAY too many missing/murdered unsolved for an area this size
2. That there is a VERY good possibility that a serial killer is at work-and that the territoriality of the LE entities involved are actually aiding this person.

SpongeBath, please keep us posted as to any other dreams you have-you never know, you may have a key to solving some of this!

Bring Maura home!

SpongeBathHotPants!

In the previous "Maura " thread that was inadvertantly deleted, this scenario had been brought up several times-especially in light of the woman who survived an attack in a parking lot by a man who was looking for women with Mass license plates. Does anyone know if in either Maura or Brianna's cases whether or not any REAR damage was noted-as if they had been bumped?

Please don't feel strange-at this point, ANY info, no matter what the source, is all these families have to go on! The media has been little help(just too many missing out there!) and LE has been downright incompetent, in my view!

I had my ex bro-in-law, who is a police officer in a LARGE metro area in the NE US, look at the info compiled by folks at this site. His reaction was
1. There are WAAY too many missing/murdered unsolved for an area this size
2. That there is a VERY good possibility that a serial killer is at work-and that the territoriality of the LE entities involved are actually aiding this person.

SpongeBath, please keep us posted as to any other dreams you have-you never know, you may have a key to solving some of this!

Bring Maura home!

Ok here is what I have been seeing, again, I always say, take it for what you will and I am so sorry if I am wrong. I see a hay field. It is rather large and in the far distance there is a mountain range. I don’t think this picture is literal more symbolism of something. In the foreground I see two bails of hay and next to them about 5 feet away is either Maura or Bri, I tend to feel Maura closest then the second woman is laying next to her about 5 to 10 feet away, then further away, maybe 15 feet I see three more women, laying side by side. It is night and dark and cold but there is no snow. Take it for what you will, all I know is that I have to force the image out of my head when ever it shows up because it feels like pure evil.

Oh God, I wonder, he is a state trooper. That is why Maura went with him, that is why Bri stopped. I feel like I have the wind knocked out of me.

Ok here is what I have been seeing, again, I always say, take it for what you will and I am so sorry if I am wrong. I see a hay field. It is rather large and in the far distance there is a mountain range. I don’t think this picture is literal more symbolism of something. In the foreground I see two bails of hay and next to them about 5 feet away is either Maura or Bri, I tend to feel Maura closest then the second woman is laying next to her about 5 to 10 feet away, then further away, maybe 15 feet I see three more women, laying side by side. It is night and dark and cold but there is no snow. Take it for what you will, all I know is that I have to force the image out of my head when ever it shows up because it feels like pure evil.

Oh God, I wonder, he is a state trooper. That is why Maura went with him, that is why Bri stopped. I feel like I have the wind knocked out of me.

Posted 9/29/04 by Mystic Snow Angel on Brianna Maitland’s site www.bringbrihome.org:

Also, I'm wondering what either Brianna or Maura would have done if someone in an unmarked police looking car would have pulled up to them the night they had their accidents. Do you think they would have just taken a ride from someone that had all the equipment in their car like any unmarked police car would have? I think that nearly anyone would just take it for granted that it was actually a policeman. Is it possible this is what happened? I have many men in my website that have been captured in New Hampshire, Mass, Connecticut, Vermont, New York and Maine. I can put them here, if Bruce wants me to, if not you can go there and look at them. They are in the large thread Police Officer Crime/Authority Crime/Officer Impersonation.

Perhaps a sex offender with a prior of impersonation of a police officer?

http://mysticsnowangel.proboards27.com/

Example:

July 30, 2004

PORTSMOUTH — A convicted sex offender has been charged with impersonating a police officer and then handcuffing and sexually assaulting a woman.

……………………..

He has previously been convicted for sex crimes in Chesapeake and Virginia Beach, according to court records.

Hope said the charges came after a woman reported that, sometime before 1 a.m., she was approached by a car near the intersection of Turnpike Road and Rodman Avenue.

She said she believed the vehicle was an unmarked police car and that the man driving it showed her a badge.

He then handcuffed the victim and ordered her to perform sexual acts, Hope said. It was unclear how the woman got away , but she called police.

“The victim provided police with a detailed description of the suspect’s vehicle and license plate,” Hope said. An officer later found the green, 1994 F-150 Ford pick up she described parked in the Mid-City area.

When it was searched, police found a toy, silver badge, handcuffs, a handcuff key and a list of eight names with addresses, including that of the victim.

Investigators later located two of the other people on the list and questioned them. Police described them as “victims,” but it was unclear if they also were assaulted.

Sorry the origin of this article wasn’t cited. I know there was at least one other article with a different offender in the time period between when Maura and Bri disappeared and December of 04. I think there was something on www.mauramurray.com will try to look.

Posted 9/29/04 by Mystic Snow Angel on Brianna Maitland’s site www.bringbrihome.org:

Also, I'm wondering what either Brianna or Maura would have done if someone in an unmarked police looking car would have pulled up to them the night they had their accidents. Do you think they would have just taken a ride from someone that had all the equipment in their car like any unmarked police car would have? I think that nearly anyone would just take it for granted that it was actually a policeman. Is it possible this is what happened? I have many men in my website that have been captured in New Hampshire, Mass, Connecticut, Vermont, New York and Maine. I can put them here, if Bruce wants me to, if not you can go there and look at them. They are in the large thread Police Officer Crime/Authority Crime/Officer Impersonation.

Perhaps a sex offender with a prior of impersonation of a police officer?

http://mysticsnowangel.proboards27.com/

Example:

July 30, 2004

PORTSMOUTH — A convicted sex offender has been charged with impersonating a police officer and then handcuffing and sexually assaulting a woman.

……………………..

He has previously been convicted for sex crimes in Chesapeake and Virginia Beach, according to court records.

Hope said the charges came after a woman reported that, sometime before 1 a.m., she was approached by a car near the intersection of Turnpike Road and Rodman Avenue.

She said she believed the vehicle was an unmarked police car and that the man driving it showed her a badge.

He then handcuffed the victim and ordered her to perform sexual acts, Hope said. It was unclear how the woman got away , but she called police.

“The victim provided police with a detailed description of the suspect’s vehicle and license plate,” Hope said. An officer later found the green, 1994 F-150 Ford pick up she described parked in the Mid-City area.

When it was searched, police found a toy, silver badge, handcuffs, a handcuff key and a list of eight names with addresses, including that of the victim.

Investigators later located two of the other people on the list and questioned them. Police described them as “victims,” but it was unclear if they also were assaulted.

Sorry the origin of this article wasn’t cited. I know there was at least one other article with a different offender in the time period between when Maura and Bri disappeared and December of 04. I think there was something on www.mauramurray.com will try to look.

I so feel for Maura's family, living life in limbo day after day with no news. I cannot even begin to imagine. LE's reaction in this case is mind boggling to say the least. prayers they get answers soon.

I so feel for Maura's family, living life in limbo day after day with no news. I cannot even begin to imagine. LE's reaction in this case is mind boggling to say the least. prayers they get answers soon.

If it is a cop then it will take some serious work to make an arrest. I hate to say it but I doubt he will ever be caught, unless a victim gets away and can ID him but even then, the police have a bond so who knows.

If it is a cop then it will take some serious work to make an arrest. I hate to say it but I doubt he will ever be caught, unless a victim gets away and can ID him but even then, the police have a bond so who knows.

Bump.gif
Bump.gif
Bump.gif
Bump.gif
Bump.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors