NH - Slippery eel-smuggling suspect caught, cops say

Well, I'll tackle an old joke:

Several fish were in their tank. Finally one looked around and asked, "Hey, guys, does anyone know how to drive this thing?"

I'll resort to another bad eel joke just so this thread doesn't die in the water.

35t9wr.jpg

A sardine comes into a bar and asks the bartender, "Hey, has my brother been here?" The bartender says, "I don't know, what does he look like?"

A blue shark comes into a bar. The bartender asks, "what would you like to drink?"

The blue shark says, "I don't know. What do you recommend?"

"Well, how does a cocktail made of vodka, tequila and blue curacao sound? It's named after you."

The blue shark laughed happily. "Cool! I've never been in a bar before that serves a cocktail called Edmund."

A blue shark comes into a bar. The bartender asks, "what would you like to drink?"

The blue shark says, "I don't know. What do you recommend?"

"Well, how does a cocktail made of vodka, tequila and blue curacao sound? It's named after you."

The blue shark laughed happily. "Cool! I've never been in a bar before that serves a cocktail called Edmund."

HaHa! It took me a few minutes to get it. I was like
View attachment 33648

Two men found a beached giant octopus.

One man said, "I've never seen such a huge octopus before. What should we do with it?"

Another man said, "I have to get to work soon but maybe you should take it to SeaWorld."

The first man said, "Okay, good idea, I will."

A couple of days later the second man saw his friend walking in the street with the giant octopus.

"Hey, why didn't you take the octopus to SeaWorld like I suggested?"

The first man said, "Sure I did. We had a great time, and now we're going to the movies."

two men found a beached giant octopus.

One man said, "i've never seen such a huge octopus before. What should we do with it?"

another man said, "i have to get to work soon but maybe you should take it to seaworld."

the first man said, "okay, good idea, i will."

a couple of days later the second man saw his friend walking in the street with the giant octopus.

"hey, why didn't you take the octopus to seaworld like i suggested?"

the first man said, "sure i did. We had a great time, and now we're going to the movies."

View attachment 33655

A fish walks into a bar and the bartender says: "What do you want?"

The fish croaks "water."

Long tide no sea!! Got a little embarrased last time because the seaweed :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back