Nicole Richies engagement is off!!!

joanofarc said:
Reporting Nicole's book character DJ PM is the problem with the relationship...Goldstein called it off....says Kevin Federline....IMO...maybe Kev and DJ are one of the same and Nicole is tired of it too.....:crazy:

http://www.pugbus.net/artman/publish/120905_22_richiesplit.shtml

Nicole Richie Book Caused Split with Fiance
By Biff Scuzzy
Dec 9, 2005, 07:13
nicolerichie_140.jpg
HOLLYWOOD - Nicole Richie's book The Truth about Diamonds apparently contained too much "truth" about her fiance, Adam Goldstein, a professional club DJ who goes by the name DJ AM.

According to friends of the couple, Goldstein, 32, was offended by Richie's archly satirical portrayal of DJ PM, a professional club DJ, in Diamonds.

"He seen too much of hisself in that character," said Kevin Federline, Britney Spears on-again-off-again husband. "He didn't think it was no coincidence. Even their names was close."

:woohoo: :clap:

ROTFLMAO

Did anybody go to the link? The author of that article was Biff Scuzzy. It was a satirical article. I don't think any of it was true!

Top of page: Postcards from the Pug Bus The satire site that obscures the line between the real and the surreal.

forbidn2u2 said:
:woohoo: :clap:

ROTFLMAO

Did anybody go to the link? The author of that article was Biff Scuzzy. It was a satirical article. I don't think any of it was true!

Top of page: Postcards from the Pug Bus The satire site that obscures the line between the real and the surreal.
LOL got me!!! What a sucker I am.....:doh:

joanofarc said:
LOL got me!!! What a sucker I am.....:doh:

Before I got it, I almost posted how the main character sounded a lot like her and how could she have written it before it happened! Then, I realized what it was and started laughing. I've since gone back and read some of the other "stories." Quite comical. Thanks for the link! :laugh:

Jeana (DP) said:
Engagement rings are just the new fashion accessory. You know, like dogs used to be. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
That's "hot"...no, umm I mean that's "sexy"....(Paris's new catch phrase for 2006) so I read.....

joanofarc said:
That's "hot"...no, umm I mean that's "sexy"....(Paris's new catch phrase for 2006) so I read.....

Did you hear about that guy who decorated his front yard with pictures of Paris for Christmas? :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Pretty pathetic.

Jeana (DP) said:
Did you hear about that guy who decorated his front yard with pictures of Paris for Christmas? :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Pretty pathetic.
Was she clothed or unclothed....ba ha ha!!!

I saw on VH-1 (I think) where Nicole spent $150,000 in 2005 for her transformation. They even showed "before" photos and "after" photos. I must say that her hair style, her clothes and her style have improved immensely. It was money well spent!!

I love her elegant look and her new hairstyle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back