GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 - #3

Only thing is that Tom guy talking about Autumn's parents thinking le not responding fast enough. And Clayton pd responding with been on since Saturday nighy

R.I.P. Autumn

From what I gathered from media reports, le responded to Autumn's disappearance as soon as they got the call from her dad. However, Autumn's uncle alluded to the fact that somebody reported stolen bikes & the R******n brothers being involved - on the same Sat that Autumn disappeared - but they hadn't acted on that report right away. Apparently this person contacted the police early on Sat. I suspect it has to do with who called in a tip first, but not sure...

did you guys see the video of the 2 of them walking into the police station and the one of them spit on the ground. ugh

From what I gathered from media reports, le responded to Autumn's disappearance as soon as they got the call from her dad. However, Autumn's uncle alluded to the fact that somebody reported stolen bikes & the R******n brothers being involved - on the same Sat that Autumn disappeared - but they hadn't acted on that report right away. Apparently this person contacted the police early on Sat. I suspect it has to do with who called in a tip first, but not sure...

That being said involving initial search so I can give input. I am unaware of any logical tip that was not followed up on.

R.I.P. Autumn

That being said involving initial search so I can give input. I am unaware of any logical tip that was not followed up on.

R.I.P. Autumn

I 100% stand behind the le. They've done an exemplary job. This investigation was impeccable.

R.I.P. Autumn

Her family is still reeling. Truth be told, it really wouldn't have made much difference, the poor child was long dead by 9:30. What they're doing is natural & very normal.the hard part will come when they start to blame themselves and start playing the "what if" game. What if I didn't buy her the bike...what if I reported her missing earlier, what if...

I hope in the days to come they can find some measure of peace, but I fear those teens aren't going to get exactly what they deserve. That's going to only add insult to injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I 100% stand behind the le. They've done an exemplary job. This investigation was impeccable.

More than a thanks needed here. I was disheartened to see an investigation muddying these already murky waters. There were quite a few elements at play regarding this tragedy. Blaming and finger pointing? I guess it's part of grief, but it bothers me greatly when good people doing good work are the target.

More than a thanks needed here. I was disheartened to see an investigation muddying these already murky waters. There were quite a few elements at play regarding this tragedy. Blaming and finger pointing? I guess it's part of grief, but it bothers me greatly when good people doing good work are the target.

Agreed, but I think we know its coming from their grief,

Uncle still isn't there?

Autumn's Facebook page was taken down (the more recent of her 2 pages; the older one is still up)

Attachments

• autumn facebook.png
    autumn facebook.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 82
Still no uncle, live feed still up & running... Focused on balloons

NY Times article

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/25/nyregion/in-murder-of-autumn-pasquale-online-echoes.html?_r=0

Snipped:

“I’m very shocked,” said Isaiah Resto, 18, who had employed Justin in his local landscaping business but fired him on his first day because he was lazy. “I don’t know what made them do it.”

Not long after Mr. Resto spoke, a car passed the Robinson home, near where he was standing. Someone shouted, “Burn that house down!”

Most accurate report yet

R.I.P. Autumn

Feed down, guess the uncle isn't making a statement tonight.

Anyone have a link for the live feed that will work on my ipad ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back