NJ NJ-Essex Co, BlkFem, Adult- Pre50, UP99111, Found outside with alcohol, Dec '22

phantomstrider

Reaction score

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Date Body Found December 29, 2022​

Location East Orange, New Jersey​

Sex Female​

Race/Ethnicity Black/African American​

Estimated Age Group Adult- Pre 50​

Height 4'8"-6'0" (56-72 inches), Estimated​

Weight 100-250 lbs, Estimated​

Location East Orange, New Jersey​

County Essex County​

Found On Tribal Land No​

Circumstances of Recovery Found outside with alcohol bottles present.​

Condition of Remains Recognizable face​

Hair Color Unknown​

Eye Color Unknown​

"Found outside with alcohol bottles present." This makes it sound like the deceased was associated with this bottles. Did she die of alcohol poisoning or did she freeze to death (or both)? How many bottles were there? Even a heavy drinker, especially being a woman, isn't able to drink more then a certain amount of alcohol in a certain amount of time, before passing out.

I'm giving LE credits for entering her so fast in Namus, but there is so little info. Maybe more is coming in time. Was she naked? (no clothes description) PMI (no eye color description, so the body was not so "fresh" anymore) Was she supposedly homeless? Where was she found? There are a couple of neighborhoods with high crime rates. In a tent, shelter of some kind, hidden by blankets, sleeping bag f.i.? She had a recognizable face. I hope a PM picture or a recon is added soon.

It's sad to see Essex County, New Jersey, according to this site, Unidentified Persons - Deceased by County | New Jersey State Police has 63 unsolved unidentified persons. This woman is not yet added to that list. Seeing that it is last updated in 2012 (I hope this is a typo) is very concerning and most likely they have more unidentified remains. Checked Namus; it counts 72 unidentified persons. The majority is found in Newark. A lot are found in abandoned buildings, cars for shelter and on sidewalks.... :confused:

Essex6312/19/2012 (last updated)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school
Back