NJ - Father puts toddler in washing machine.

But I think there's a big difference between posing on some hay bails for a photo shoot and putting a child in a washing machine. What on earth was the point of that?

Most do and that was my point. The child on the hay bails on the wagon, we're talking a waist high hay wagon, was at a much bigger risk than the child in the washing machine but people look at that picture and think how cute it is rather than how dangerous it is and they would never, ever think of charging the person that staged the picture with anything.

What on earth was the point of that?

There was none, he wasn't thinking and was just playing around. When we were kinds we used to go to the laundry mat in the apts across the street and get in the dryers and turn ourselves around in them. The one day my brother closed the door on me and wouldn't let me out.:floorlaugh:

I don't think the man intended any harm and he was probably just goofing around and not thinking. I'm sure he regrets the decision and he'll never forget it. I certainly don't think anything more should come of it but sometimes people need to think before acting, especially when it involves a child.

Agree.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.