NJ NJ - James Hires, 18, Cherry Hill, 12 Oct 1981

It does look like the Pillar Point Doe speculation has been disproven. They were tentatively identified (although they're staying mum on the identity) and this Vice article heavily infers that Pillar Point Doe was from Utah.

I lean towards the idea that James was carjacked by someone and he was dumped into the Delaware River.

It does look like the Pillar Point Doe speculation has been disproven. They were tentatively identified (although they're staying mum on the identity) and this Vice article heavily infers that Pillar Point Doe was from Utah.

I lean towards the idea that James was carjacked by someone and he was dumped into the Delaware River.
I guess I'm being obstinate, b/c I still think it's James. It's the jawline that has me convinced. Hopefully at some point we'll find out.

Amateur opinion and speculation

<<James was operating a family car which was found parked and locked on October 18, 1981 at the Philadelphia Airport, Lot D. He may have been seen sometime in 1983 in San Francisco, California.>>

Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian Male, Brown hair, Hazel eyes, James has previously fractured his upper left arm and the right side of his collarbone, he has a horizontal scar on his left eyebrow and a skin discoloration on his left knee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back