GUILTY NJ - Jennifer Parks, 16, Randolph, 30 July 2005

Lucky Stars, will you just give us some details? Doesn't matter whether we believe in it or not, just please tell us what you mean. Thanks.

Because it takes more than one person to change the world, an entire generation is born with Pluto in the same sign. When Pluto is in Scropio you have a very INTENSE generation, they will see much death and dying in this lifetime. Look who is serving in Iraq today. They are born 1983 to 1996, not all sometimes Pluto went retrograde back into Libra during these times or ahead to Sagittarius. Anyway, they are facinated with death and dying, transformation, destruction, sexuality. Listen to their music, it tells the story. Pluto in Scorpio is facing the shadow, many will go belly up with the shadow, and some hopefully will save our butts by kicking our butts. They are fearless, they like to interview the darkness, enjoy risk taking even the females.

Luckystars said:
Because it takes more than one person to change the world, an entire generation is born with Pluto in the same sign. When Pluto is in Scropio you have a very INTENSE generation, they will see much death and dying in this lifetime. Look who is serving in Iraq today. They are born 1983 to 1996, . . .

We have 9 year olds serving in Iraq??????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well the 9 year olds that are living in Iraq are in the middle of it. Those who are at the upper end, and Pluto is most intense when it first goes into a sign, so they are now 22-18 yrs old. And this war is very brutal and scary, not a fly bye war..up close and personal.

Jeana (DP) said:
We have 9 year olds serving in Iraq??????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Luckystars said:
Well the 9 year olds that are living in Iraq are in the middle of it. Those who are at the upper end, and Pluto is most intense when it first goes into a sign, so they are now 22-18 yrs old. And this war is very brutal and scary, not a fly bye war..up close and personal.

okaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Luckystars said:

Neither was WW1 WW2 the Korean war or Vietnam. They were extended duration, and brutal. And they were very scary. But they weren't fought by a Pluto generation.

mysteriew said:
Neither was WW1 WW2 the Korean war or Vietnam. They were extended duration, and brutal. And they were very scary. But they weren't fought by a Pluto generation.
They were fought by Pluto generations, WWll was Pluto Cancer, Pluto Leo was Korea, Viet Nam. I don't think you guys get what I am saying, and that astrology bugs you in the worst way....who cares...anti-astrology fundamentalists don't scare me:D

Luckystars said:
They were fought by Pluto generations, WWll was Pluto Cancer, Pluto Leo was Korea, Viet Nam. I don't think you guys get what I am saying, and that astrology bugs you in the worst way....who cares...anti-astrology fundamentalists don't scare me:D

Darlin, in order for it to "bug me" it would require that I give it a second's thought. I don't. Live and let live is how I feel about it. If it turns you on, go for it. Just don't bring me into it because I seriously do not care.

Luckystars said:
..........no, I don't get it and, I don't care to. That does not make me anti-astrology. However, what I am reading here sounds a bit wacked, imho.

The attorney for the 18-year-old Randolph resident accused of killing his next-door neighbor, dismembering her body, then stuffing it into a steamer trunk said yesterday he might pursue an insanity or diminished-capacity defense.

Anthony Fusco Jr. said he spent "a good hour" yesterday with Jonathan Zarate, who is being held at the Morris County Jail on $1 million cash bail. From what he gleaned, the attorney said, Zarate might not have known what he was doing as 16-year-old Jennifer Parks died.

"He remembers some things but not everything," Fusco said. Zarate gave a "very, very long statement" to police, but Fusco said he had not listened to the tape of it yet.

Fusco did not say Zarate was wrongly accused. "He apparently inflicted these injuries," Fusco said, based on what Zarate told him and what police have indicated.

Morris County Prosecutor Michael M. Rubbinaccio said Zarate told police he killed Parks during an argument early Saturday in the family room of his split-level home on Old Brookside Road. Zarate said he beat the girl with a metal pole and stabbed her with a knife. He also said he stuffed a bandanna down her throat to keep her quiet. Once Parks was dead, Zarate cut off her lower legs to fit the torso into a trunk, Rubbinaccio said.

Authorities seized computers from the homes of Parks and Zarate to see whether the two had been communicating via instant messaging. Authorities believe Zarate invited Parks over during an online conversation. A computer forensics expert was working on recovering message text, authorities said.

Zarate, who dropped out of Rutherford High School in March and moved in with his father, has been charged with murder, employing juveniles to commit a crime and hindering apprehension, along with several weapons charges.

Neighbors also said the Zarate brothers teased Parks. A 15-year-old girl named Maria, who said she has been friends with the brothers since she was in sixth grade, said they had always been bullies.

"They picked fights with everybody. They thought they were tough. They liked people to be afraid of them," said the Randolph High sophomore, who asked that her last name not be used.

They picked on Parks for her appearance, the student said. "Jon would call her fat. Sometimes she stood up for herself, telling him to shut up,"

Maria said Jonathan Zarate, while mostly quiet, "had a real bad anger problem."

David and Laurie Parks will bury their only child at the Millbrook Cemetery after a funeral service Saturday.

The Tuttle Funeral Home in Randolph is handling the arrangements. Visitation is Friday from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Details have not been finalized, but the funeral is expected to be held at the funeral home at 10 a.m. Saturday. http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/index.ssf?/base/news-2/1123048951302420.xml&coll=1

Luckystars said:

Luckystars, that is QUITE a coincidence. :D Astonishing really and interesting as well.
Don't let Jeana get to ya- she is a republican :D LOL!

So this gal was having a relationship with him?
(from the article jan posted-thankyou)
they may have had a romantic relationship, a law-enforcement official said yesterday

Bhodirasta said:
Luckystars, that is QUITE a coincidence. :D Astonishing really and interesting as well.
Don't let Jeana get to ya- she is a republican :D LOL!

So this gal was having a relationship with him?
(from the article jan posted-thankyou)

Take one step off Bhodi.

My bad, I didn't know this was some sorta fundie sewing circle, and everyone is guilty, all the time, and everyone goes straight to jail.:behindbar

Oh well, the wonderful world of the internet where people can actually feel in control, of something even if it just a bit of bandwidth...:D

For the record, I would like to see someone prove that the kid killed this woman, or cut him loose. I don't like the media circus with Gretta as bandleader, and Faux news backing her up for ratings. It smacks of a southern lynch mob mentality. Destroying Aruba won't bring your daughter back, and it could have happened in Alabama. I think the family should not be begging for donations, when babies are dying today in Africa.

Dats All Folks:p

Luckystars said:
My bad, I didn't know this was some sorta fundie sewing circle, and everyone is guilty, all the time, and everyone goes straight to jail.:behindbar

Oh well, the wonderful world of the internet where people can actually feel in control, of something even if it just a bit of bandwidth...:D

For the record, I would like to see someone prove that the kid killed this woman, or cut him loose. I don't like the media circus with Gretta as bandleader, and Faux news backing her up for ratings. It smacks of a southern lynch mob mentality. Destroying Aruba won't bring your daughter back, and it could have happened in Alabama. I think the family should not be begging for donations, when babies are dying today in Africa.

Dats All Folks:p

In all the clutter that ended up on this thread I must have missed how this case has anything to do with Aruba or where the family is "begging" for money. Can you point me in the right direction for this information? Thanks.

Jeana (DP) said:
In all the clutter that ended up on this thread I must have missed how this case has anything to do with Aruba or where the family is "begging" for money. Can you point me in the right direction for this information? Thanks.
:laugh:Go outside and look up....the answer is in the stars:crazy:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist!

Linda7NJ said:
:laugh:Go outside and look up....the answer is in the stars:crazy:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist!

LOL

So, the answer isn't blowin in the wind huh???? :angel: :angel:

A trembling, 16-year-old accused accomplice in a dismemberment slaying was ordered to remain in a New Jersey jail yesterday for allegedly helping his psycho pal dump the chopped-up body of his teen neighbor.

The teen — identified in Morris County Court only as V.B. — was then remanded by Family Court Judge Thomas Critchley to Juvenile Court and ordered to appear again on Aug. 31.
http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/26533.htm

When Randolph Middle School held an assembly on bullying, she found the courage to stand in front of a packed auditorium and speak about her own experiences.

But she found joy in other places. On her front porch, where she often curled up with a book. At church. Baby-sitting younger children. Writing in her journal. Giggling and exchanging confidences with Ashley Clipperton, 14, her best friend.

"She was getting made fun of a lot," but still wore a smile, Ashley said yesterday of her friend, killed last weekend, allegedly by the boy next door. Jonathan Zarate, 18, charged in the death, was one of Jennifer's tormentors, she said.

Zarate and his younger brother used to bully both of them, Ashley said, calling them "fat" and saying they had no friends. The two girls shared a special learning classroom in middle school.

"I would tell them to stop," she said.
http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/index.ssf?/base/news-2/1123133140268620.xml&coll=1

From January 2014:

http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/...her_in_randolph_murder_and_dismemberment.html

A Superior Court judge refused today to shorten the life sentence he gave to James Zarate, who was 14 when, in 2005, he and his older brother killed and dismembered a 16-year-old girl who lived next door to them in Randolph...

Zarate, now 23, and his brother, Jonathan, who was 18 at the time of the killing and is now 26, were found guilty of murder in separate trials and were both given life sentences with additional time in the beating and stabbing of Jennifer Parks.

Killer who dismembered girl next door reportedly wants to be re-sentenced

http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2017/04/killer_of_randolph_teen_reportedly_wanted_to_be_re.html

James Zarate, who was 14 when, in 2005, he and his older brother killed and dismembered a 16-year-old girl who lived next door to them in Randolph, wants a judge to send his case back to Family Court so he can be re-sentenced as a juvenile, the Daily Record reported.

Zarate's public defender, Maureen L. Ingersoll, filed a motion recently seeking to retroactively void his waiver to adult, criminal court, according to the newspaper. The defense motion is reportedly expected to be heard in late April or early May.

James Zarate, now 26, tried to have his life sentence shortened in 2014, but Superior Court Judge Salem Ahto refused to do so. Instead, the judge dropped an additional five-year term imposed on him, citing his "good work" in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK
Back