NJ NJ - John Weisbecker, 21, Ocean City, 11 March 2009

Does anyone here have access to the webpage news stories where people commented? For better or worse, there was some indication of culpability

My heart goes out to his family. This would be horrible for them, no matter how much time passes. Someone really needs to come forward anonymously to law enforcement and help resolve this.

Here is John's NamUs profile:

"The victim was last seen at his residence on 03-11-2009, by a family member. On 3-12-2009, after assuming the victim was at the residence sleeping, it was discovered that he was missing and that a door had been forced open."

Investigating Agencies:
CASE OWNER
Cape May County Prosecutor's Office:
(609) 465-1135
Agency Case Number: 2009-155

Ocean City Police Department:
(609) 399-9111
Agency Case Number: 09-06813

My heart goes out to his family. This would be horrible for them, no matter how much time passes. Someone really needs to come forward anonymously to law enforcement and help resolve this.

Here is John's NamUs profile:

"The victim was last seen at his residence on 03-11-2009, by a family member. On 3-12-2009, after assuming the victim was at the residence sleeping, it was discovered that he was missing and that a door had been forced open."

Investigating Agencies:
CASE OWNER
Cape May County Prosecutor's Office:
(609) 465-1135
Agency Case Number: 2009-155

Ocean City Police Department:
(609) 399-9111
Agency Case Number: 09-06813
Not quite what I'm looking for. I've been revisiting this case for years, and as web links expire, we lose track of certain bits of information.

I specifically recall people almost jokingly commenting on a news article from some publication around his way, it may have even been a Philly metro news site.

No one else recalls?

Not quite what I'm looking for. I've been revisiting this case for years, and as web links expire, we lose track of certain bits of information.

I specifically recall people almost jokingly commenting on a news article from some publication around his way, it may have even been a Philly metro news site.

No one else recalls?

Oh sorry, this is the first I've heard of the case; I'm not a local. I posted his NamUs link to add to the thread.

Maybe you could ask on local Facebook groups if anyone has a subscription to local news websites and can search for older/archived articles about the case and forward what they find to you.

To me, it sounds like LE and family know who the POIs are but the evidence to charge them is lacking? Just my opinions/speculation...

I think it's good of you to care about this case.

Oh sorry, this is the first I've heard of the case; I'm not a local. I posted his NamUs link to add to the thread.

Maybe you could ask on local Facebook groups if anyone has a subscription to local news websites and can search for older/archived articles about the case and forward what they find to you.

To me, it sounds like LE and family know who the POIs are but the evidence to charge them is lacking? Just my opinions/speculation...

I think it's good of you to care about this case.
This was very publicly posted, on a local news site. I'd just like to run across those usernames again.

Yeah, I don't know, this one stuck with me a long time, because I can imagine moment for moment how this befell, and was visited upon him

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back