GUILTY NJ - Kimberly Adler, 23, found dead under Keansburg home, 10 Aug 2008

I think I found her myspace. Can I post it here? She seems to like to party. Maybe the police didn't want to take a missing persons report if they knew she ran with a disreputable crowd? I thought that didn't happen anymore.
I hope she wasn't murdered by her father. Maybe she OD'ed and they didn't want anyone to know?

She's been missing for 3 or 4 years--- any current activity on Myspace ?? (I dont know one person who still uses myspace, its pedophile haven)

was someone making her appear "alive"?

Did any of the article list how her mother died? Just wondering. Thanks in advance.

scenario

She overdosed? someone covered it up to protect the family ( MOO, missing is better then dead in some peoples eyes ) and the rest is what we see? Dad homeless and having mental issues because of the loss of them? Noone else knew?

off to bed i shouldnt be doing scenarios so late as they seem even to me to be strange

Oh man.

What about her friends? Was there other family?

This is mind boggling.

She's been missing for 3 or 4 years--- any current activity on Myspace ?? (I dont know one person who still uses myspace, its pedophile haven)

was someone making her appear "alive"?

It looked like it hadn't been updated in a while. Most people never delete their old myspace profiles. I haven't checked mine in years, but it's still there.

Perhaps her father will tell what he knows and give her remaining family and friends peace.

From May 2014:

http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ss..._hiding_daughters_remains_in_crawl_space.html

A Keansburg father daughter’s skeletal remains were discovered under the crawl space of their home was sentenced to 6 years in a New Jersey state prison...

Gramiccioni said that Adler previously pleaded guilty before Judge Reisner on March 17, 2014, admitting he moved the remains of his daughter Kimberly Adler to separate locations between 2008 and 2012 and concealed her death from other family members and friends...

The cause and manner of Kimberly Adler’s death remain undetermined, Gramiccioni said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back