NJ NJ - Meaghan McCallum, 30, Oakland, 10 March 2015

Meg, there have been no updates, no words in over a month. But I promise you this...we still remember you.

Search Continues For Missing Oakland Woman Meaghan McCallum
McCallum, 30, went missing March 11 in Montvale
20150755b1025a145df.png

http://patch.com/new-jersey/oakland/search-continues-missing-oakland-woman-meaghan-mccallum-1

Nevermind... I found where Edgewater East is... Its at the corner of Ocean Ave and Avenel Blvd. I had no idea those were the edgewater east apartments. Just a few blocks from Pier Village.

If I was better at maps I'd post it..

Wow, that's weird. Why would a perp re-park it in another garage, why not just dump it on the streets of Long Branch?

Maybe the perp dumped the vehicle back near where he found it once he realized it belonged to a missing person. But in a place he knew would not act on it immediately?? Just a thought.

Where are you Meaghan???

A year later, search continues for missing Oakland woman
It has been a year since Meaghan McCallum left her grandmother's home in Montvale, forsaking her family along with her beloved pet, Sweetpea, a pitbull she had rescued from the side of a highway in South Carolina on the way to a Phish concert. It was Sweetpea's barking that sounded the alarm around 3:30 a.m. March 11, waking her grandmother, Betty Sidow, who found both Meaghan and her car gone.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/nj-...-for-missing-oakland-woman-1.1521015?page=all

Meaghan Elizabeth McCallum – The Charley Project

mccallum_meaghan3.jpg
mccallum_meaghan4.jpg
mccallum_meaghan5.jpg
mccallum_meaghan6.jpg
mccallum_meaghan7.jpg

Missing Since 03/11/2015
Missing From Montvale, New Jersey
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race White
Date of Birth 10/23/1984 (35)
Age 30 years old
Height and Weight 5'5, 210 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A light brown shearling jacket, a short-sleeved shirt, a black skirt and boots.
Medical Conditions McCallum suffers from bipolar disorder and she has a history of suicide attempts. She had stopped taking her psychiatric medication prior to her disappearance.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. McCallum wears soft contact lenses. She has scars on her wrists, a tattoo of a dolphin and a castle on the right side of her lower back, and a tattoo of a lotus flower and a black spider on her foot. Her nickname is Meg.

Details of Disappearance
McCallum was last seen leaving her grandmother's home in Montvale, New Jersey on March 11, 2015. She was driving a black 1998 Subaru Impreza with the New Jersey license plate number N32-EAY. She has never been heard from again. Her vehicle was later found abandoned in Long Branch, New Jersey.

There were no indications that McCallum had planned to run away. She was staying with her grandmother when she disappeared, but had stopped at her parents' home the night before to pick up a phone charger. She left all her clothing and belongings behind, as well as her dog, whom she adored and even took to work with her.

One theory is that McCallum took her own life, perhaps by walking into the ocean in Long Branch, where her car was found. There is no evidence to support any theory, however. Her case remains unsolved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back