NJ - Rebecca Gavilanez-Alectus, 32, blugeoned to death by partner Mayra, Brick Township, 17 May 2020

Dénouement

Reaction score
200520-mayra-gavilanez-alectus-ew-1248p_44e49404833787c15737f7f2ae83800b.fit-560w.jpg

This is the fugitive

On May 17, police were called to a home on Creek Road in Brick Township, about 50 miles east of Trenton, for a report of an unresponsive female and found the lifeless body of Rebecca Gavilanez-Alectus in an upstairs bedroom.

The next day, an autopsy determined Rebecca Gavilanez-Alectus' manner of death was a homicide.

A subsequent investigation revealed that she was killed by Mayra Gavilanez-Alectus with "a cylindrical container used for the purpose of chilling wine," the statement said.

The injuries she sustained "were consistent with the implementation of this item."

N.J. cops seek 'fugitive' accused of killing her wife with wine chiller

FYI there are red flags all through the FB profile

Rebecca’s Rebecca Gavilanez-Alectus

Mayra’s Mayra Gavilanez Alectus

gavilanez-alectus-46.jpg

Mayra Gavilanez-Alectus (left) and Rebecca Gavilanez-Alectus

Our focus now is to find Mayra Gavilanez-Alectus and bring her into custody,” Ocean County Prosecutor Bradley Billhimer said in a statement.

Mayra Gavilanez-Alectus fled the couple’s apartment after the slaying, a spokesman for the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office told the Asbury Park Press.

“It is our understanding,” spokesman Bryan Huntenburg told the newspaper when asked if the pair was married.

Mayra Gavilanez-Alectus, meanwhile, praised her partner in a Mother’s Day Facebook post, thanking her for the “uncountable ways” she improved her life.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/nypo...h-fatally-beating-wife-with-wine-chiller/amp/

FYI there are red flags all through the FB profile

Rebecca’s Rebecca Gavilanez-Alectus

Mayra’s Mayra Gavilanez Alectus

I'm curious what you saw as a red flag. I see more issues wth Rebecca's profile personally and wonder if this was a defensive or revenge killing. (respectfully asked, s I don't want to blame the victim here. I do find slamming a kid's face into whatever that is to be disturbing though)

Speaking of the kids, I hope they did not witness this.

I'm curious what you saw as a red flag. I see more issues wth Rebecca's profile personally and wonder if this was a defensive or revenge killing. (respectfully asked, s I don't want to blame the victim here. I do find slamming a kid's face into whatever that is to be disturbing though)

This post. It may well have been but we’ll never truly know
Zn6OND2.jpg

Looks like she has been apprehended in Houston, TX, where she traveled by...bus.

Brick murder: Fugitive accused of killing wife with wine container arrested in Houston

Glad she’s been caught

Last edited:
gavilanez-alectus-46.jpg

Mayra Gavilanez-Alectus (left) and Rebecca Gavilanez-Alectus

Our focus now is to find Mayra Gavilanez-Alectus and bring her into custody,” Ocean County Prosecutor Bradley Billhimer said in a statement.

Mayra Gavilanez-Alectus fled the couple’s apartment after the slaying, a spokesman for the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office told the Asbury Park Press.

“It is our understanding,” spokesman Bryan Huntenburg told the newspaper when asked if the pair was married.

This photo of the fugitive does not match the photo in the first post......

Mayra Gavilanez-Alectus, meanwhile, praised her partner in a Mother’s Day Facebook post, thanking her for the “uncountable ways” she improved her life.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/nypo...h-fatally-beating-wife-with-wine-chiller/amp/

It appears to be domestic violence as a friend reports Rebecca wanted to leave and date a man. Mayra offered her 3K to stay. Widely reported and not hard to find.

It does sound like victim blaming to me, sorry, regardless of what was on her FB profile she didn't deserve to be bludgeoned to death and I am certain her kids are severely traumatized.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back