NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

More speculation, but did all this start with the protection of CG by his father??? Does Chari Chanley KNOW CG's father. And this is why Breanna was not protected back in Monroe Township??

Maybe just coincidence...but wow on following the threads.

but did all this start with the protection of CG by his father??? Does Chari Chanley KNOW CG's father.
David, dad of Christopher, said he knew his school district well. So this would lead me to believe that he was well connected enough as a NJ State Trooper to be within a phone call away from the School Prinicpal and later the Superintendent of schools. I don't think it's a coincidence at all.

Was a CG relative in the same school/class as Breanna?
In the youtu.be video posted of the NJ school board, mom of Breanna alleges that Daniel was her classmate so Christopher targeted her and SA'd her. He only has one younger brother. Sounds like Kimberly, the sister also was familiar with the Micciolo name. She told her dad supposedly about a "topics" thread that mentioned someone else was Corey's bio dad (didn't get much into that. It's not relevant other than grampa Gregor wanted to throw shade at Breanna and who she consorted with.)

Yes, he did say that it couldn't have happened before she brought him back. Referred to video. Maybe you missed part that wasn't subsequently excerpted on the news.
So the mother lied in her testimony that she brought the child back to his father at 9:03 AM? He died at 5:38PM. That means the 12-hour window began at 5:03 AM when the child was in her care, not his father's care.

The doctor testified to a 4 to 12 hour window. I provided a link.

JMO

NJ v. Christopher Gregor: Treadmill Abuse Murder Trial
Dr. Thomas Andrew believes Corey suffered an acute traumatic injury to the heart 4-12 hours before his death.

Breanna Micciolo returned her 6-year-old son Corey Micciolo to his father’s home in Barnegat on April 2, 2021, at 9:03 a.m. At 3:48 p.m. that same day, Corey’s father, Christopher Gregor, carried Corey’s limp body into the emergency room at Southern Ocean Medical Center. Just over an hour later, at 5:03 p.m., Corey Micciolo was pronounced dead.

David, dad of Christopher, said he knew his school district well. So this would lead me to believe that he was well connected enough as a NJ State Trooper to be within a phone call away from the School Prinicpal and later the Superintendent of schools. I don't think it's a coincidence at all.

In the youtu.be video posted of the NJ school board, mom of Breanna alleges that Daniel was her classmate so Christopher targeted her and SA'd her. He only has one younger brother. Sounds like Kimberly, the sister also was familiar with the Micciolo name. She told her dad supposedly about a "topics" thread that mentioned someone else was Corey's bio dad (didn't get much into that. It's not relevant other than grampa Gregor wanted to throw shade at Breanna and who she consorted with.)
Thanks, I missed that it was the sister who told him about the topix thread. I knew he brought it up to throw insinuations against BM. So, the defense has no plans to call either of the siblings? Maybe the prosecution should. :)

Not sure how much you are following the case. Breanna did not tell her mother who the father was till Corey was 5.
DCF/LE is law enforcement to me. And IMO meant to intimate.

Breanna's mother asked for help. That is not what she got.
Didn't Breanna live in the same home with her mother? If my teen daughter told me she was raped, I'd take her to her doctor and she would get a DNA sample and give it to LE.

Breanna's mother is full of hot-air. I'm glad the Supt. was applauded for her comments.

JMO

"David, dad of Christopher, said he knew his school district well. So this would lead me to believe that he was well connected enough as a NJ State Trooper to be within a phone call away from the School Prinicpal and later the Superintendent of schools. I don't think it's a coincidence at all."

Wow, thanks for connecting that!!

This poor family. I hope there is finally some justice.

Didn't Breanna live in the same home with her mother? If my teen daughter told me she was raped, I'd take her to her doctor and she would get a DNA sample and give it to LE.

Breanna's mother is full of hot-air. I'm glad the Supt. was applauded for her comments.

JMO

Well, I can see where you are coming from.....applauded by who? A couple lackeys. Best I not respond anymore. :)

TRIGGER WARNING. MENTION OF BULLYING, SA

The lady whose face is on the thumbnail is NOT Rebecca or Breanna. It's the former school Prinicpal.

This is mom of Breanna speaking at a school district meeting in March 2023. Reflecting back to 2009, and the school principal's handling of Bullying. The Prinicpal is now the Superintendent of schools.

Starting at 3:10 mom of Breanna talks about the alleged r^p3. Says that she drugged and SA'd Breanna, grandma knew about it only after baby was born.

She then goes on to talk about Corey's death. There are audible gasps.

Rebecca (mom of Breanna) says younger brother of Christopher KNEW Breanna.... so, that would be DANIEL.

The brother who supposedly got threatening phone calls at home, the one who isn't on the witness list.

ALL THIS TIME I thought the family Gregor knew nothing of Breanna and the Micciolo family until the allegations of paternity. NOPE. Sounds like the family, including Daniel, know full well the nature of Christopher and his predatory acts.

In terms of timeline, this makes sense. If Christopher hadn't been a violent criminal in fall 2010 at Wesleyan he's have been there til spring 2015 but NOPE, he had to come home to Mommy and Daddy and finish his online university... during which time as a 21 year old he'd play big man on campus and eventually assault Breanna. MOOOOOOO.

Thank you for posting the video:

Here is an article:

Same article posted earlier, but wanted to say how much respect I have for Breanna for giving her son Corey life. She was only 16 and had been raped. I believe her love and her family's love is the only love he ever knew in his very short life.

I imagine that today was probably a difficult day for Breanna without having Corey with her on Mother's Day. She tried to get Corey help over 100 times, and the system failed.

From the article:

Things went from bad to worse when she was raped at age 16 by a 21-year-old Monroe resident.

Read More: Monroe, NJ Superintendent explodes after parent calls her a bully | Monroe, NJ superintendent explodes after parent calls her a bully

The mother of a 6-year-old boy allegedly murdered by his father is suing the state Division of Child Protection and Permanency, claiming the agency failed to keep her son safe from abuse.

Breanna Micciolo claims in a civil suit filed in Ocean County Superior Court last month that the state agency and its agents failed to conduct proper investigations “to ensure the care, custody, maintenance, health, safety, and supervision” of her son, Corey Micciolo, before his death in April 2021.

If interested, full article at link...

The mother of a 6-year-old boy allegedly murdered by his father is suing the state Division of Child Protection and Permanency, claiming the agency failed to keep her son safe from abuse.

Breanna Micciolo claims in a civil suit filed in Ocean County Superior Court last month that the state agency and its agents failed to conduct proper investigations “to ensure the care, custody, maintenance, health, safety, and supervision” of her son, Corey Micciolo, before his death in April 2021.

GOOD, I hope some people lose their jobs. CG was way too protected. I guess power does buy privilege, IMO.

I sure wish facts like these were in evidence in this court. I've often wondered how jury members feel when they come to a decision in a case then read all the stuff held back from them.

Horrible to think that Gregor Jnr was actually TEACHING CHILDREN !!....... other peoples children!

Listening to the Grandad of Corey, I wondered if Chris was not spiked with secret jealousy of the affection the grandparent claims he had for Corey.. of the attention the Grandparent claims he paid to Corey , his school stuff, meeting him off the bus, being home for him and all that...Maybe it isn't all rage at Brianna but a bit more complex.. maybe that's what Chris's 'tears' are about while hearing his dad extoll Corey's place in his heart.......
I had this exact thought! It reminded me of Casey Anthony being jealous of all the attention that Caylee got from Cindy and George Anthony and how they protection her in spite of what she did to their grandchild. And CG's affect is like Casey Anthony's as well.

So the mother lied in her testimony that she brought the child back to his father at 9:03 AM? He died at 5:38PM. That means the 12-hour window began at 5:03 AM when the child was in her care, not his father's care.

The doctor testified to a 4 to 12 hour window. I provided a link.

JMO

NJ v. Christopher Gregor: Treadmill Abuse Murder Trial
Dr. Thomas Andrew believes Corey suffered an acute traumatic injury to the heart 4-12 hours before his death.

Breanna Micciolo returned her 6-year-old son Corey Micciolo to his father’s home in Barnegat on April 2, 2021, at 9:03 a.m. At 3:48 p.m. that same day, Corey’s father, Christopher Gregor, carried Corey’s limp body into the emergency room at Southern Ocean Medical Center. Just over an hour later, at 5:03 p.m., Corey Micciolo was pronounced dead.
You have previously said that you feel the mother should be charged because it is "very possible she also inflicted abuse". What evidence have you found that the mother abused Corey? <modsnip: personalizing>

Last edited by a moderator:
1:22:35 "These injuries were of fatal potential and they would have been certainly responsible for a change in Corey's demeaner and behavior. Therefore, behaving normally at 9 o'clock precludes that portion of the original range of time, therefore the clock, if you will, must by necessity start at 9, but it certainly doesn't go beyond 1 o' clock".

From Day 1
At 5:28:27 - they play a video taken around 8:15-8:30am as mom is dropping off Corey at the apartment. He walked up to dad's apartment all alone. Recording was accidentally taken so it only shows the inside of her car.

You hear audio of Corey talking with mom on the morning of his death, seemingly talking fine. You can hear him say "Are you gonna call him?"

He made it up to dad's apartment. He was physically fine/verbal/moving until 830-9am. By around 325pm Corey is defacating and vomiting in his clothes, barely conscious and able to speak. By 340pm he's at Ocean Medical Center.

This whole situation breaks my heart and reminds me of the tension filled exchanges I had to go through with my little one, who is now 16. At this point my teen has refused other parent visits due to escalating instability abuse. Every exchange was an opportunity for other parent to attack me (the child is too tired, too hungry, too sad, too agitated, too poorly fed after their days with me---- other parent would claim.) It's textbook to me now, but at the time those stabs were so hard to take.

It was Mother's day Sunday and I can only hope Breanna was able to enjoy a 1st. power and strength....

It makes no sense that the Mother is the abuser. The Mother is the one constantly reporting the abuse. Let’s remember…this is a 5+ years child who could articulate to physicians the who, how, and why of the abuse. If it was Mommy…he could say so.

This is where Christopher was so cruelly diabolical. Everything done to abuse the child was disguised as a ‘sports injury.’ Lip split from a fierce hit in the face with a ball. Falling off a tread mill. Football, etc.

If the child was asked, he would truthfully say…what happened….a give the built-in ‘cover-up.’ Thank God for the treadmill video which shows the horrific SUSTAINED hate and abuse…over and over on that day. A child idolizing his ‘athlete’ Dad can’t understand the hatred, the sick enjoyment this ‘father’ got from inflicting pain on him.

No one watching that can think it was the only time…because it’s not a momentary flare of temper. It’s a practiced, well thought out…pattern of heinous child abuse with a built in cover-up.

The Mother had no such ‘cover-ups’ or excuses available to her. She had no fancy apartment with a treadmill in the gym. If she hurt him, he could say so. It makes absolutely no sense that she would take the risk of reporting the abuse when authorities might consider her the ‘trashy parent’…and Chris the John Hopkins educated son of the much lauded state trooper.

Last edited:
it makes no sense that the Mother is the abuser. The Mother is the one constantly reporting the abuse. Let’s remember…this is a 5+ years child who could articulate to physicians the who, how, and why of the abuse. If it was Mommy…he could say so.

This is where Christopher was so cruelly diabolical. Everything done to abuse the child was disguised as a ‘sports injury.’ Lip split from a fierce hit in the face with a ball. Falling off a tread mill. Football, etc.

If the child was asked, he would truthfully say…what happened….a give the built-in ‘cover-up.’ Thank God for the treadmill video which shows the horrific SUSTAINED hate and abuse…over and over on that day. A child idolizing his ‘athlete’ Dad can’t understand the hatred, the sick enjoyment this ‘father’ got from inflicting pain on him.

No one watching that can think ot was the only time…because it’s not a momentary flare of temper. It’s a practiced, well thought out…pattern of heinous child abuse with a built in cover-up.

The Mother had no such ‘cover-ups’ or excuses available to her. She had no fanct apartment with a treadmill in the gym. If she hurt him, he could say so. It makes absolutely no sense that she would take the risk of reporting the abuse when authorities might consider her the ‘trashy parent’…and Chris the John Hopkins educated son of the much lauded state trooper.

Thank god for that treadmill tape....or there will be no justice, and Gregor family, defense attorneys, the system and friends etc etc would be blaming Breanna! Her life changed at 16 and was never the same.

This may sounds nuts, but i've been worried that judge may be buds withthe father somehow, he seems slanted to the defense IMO.

the saddest part of it all is now this child is dead, and all becasue Christophers parent obviously did a job raising him.

Last edited:
This may sounds nuts, but i've been worried that judge may be buds withthe father somehow, he seems slanted to the defense IMO.

the saddest part of it all is now this child is dead, and all becasue Christophers parent obviously did a job raising him.
Remember when the pros atty kept saying hearsay, and the judge said it was permissable because of the type of hearing, ie without the jury. So the prosecutor kind of threw up her hands and said, ok I'll present the objections at the end, under relevancy.
So, all of those insinuations, finely disguised accusations from the Gregors against the boy, his mother and extended family were given (lots) of time. The jury isn't HERE y'know. But excerpted to youtube with no disclaimers about jury not there, etc. I don't recall any similar juriless hearing where the prosecution could call potential witnesses to badmouth the defendant just to see what would stick. Ahem, like criminal record.

Not fair, because the Gregors, and the judge knew it would all get back to the jury, being headlined by the big gun crime shows. And, that the jury was given 6 days off to twiddle their thumbs and try to avoid media coverage.

Whereas CG's criminal history, Breanna's constantly reporting Corey's wounds to CPS, all of that is conveniently tucked away on the local news.

I think that day of letting the defendant's family badmouth the victims, imo, was a travesty.

I really couldn't care about any hamhocks or eggs thrown at their house. The boy is dead and all evidence points to their coddled son, more than 1/4 century of age.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201
Back