NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Breanna's own words, she was assaulted by Christopher at age 16 and he knew she got pregnant.... he wanted her to abort. It's a small community and word travels fast, Daniel is younger brother and was in HS with Breanna. I don't buy any of this "I didn't know I was a dad" business. Gregor Grandparents didn't know I'm sure. But they knew full well in 2010 about Christopher's assault charges at Wesleyan and why he had to come home.

From her Facebook/youtu.be

Mom of Breanna has mentioned the SA as well, in public, at a school board meeting.
Sure they knew of the baby. At least 3 of the offspring. When dad found out the sister was kind enough to pass online gossip saying the baby wasn't CG's. How did she know where to look for it. Not saying exactly who all knew about the rape, but the baby yes. Imo iirc

NO ONE has a baby in high school without the whole community knowing. Are they really trying to tell us CG and siblings didn't notice?
And years later sneaks into a girl's dorm room, probably in the middle of the night? CG knew no bounds, obviously. And I don't understand mother's who protect their offspring that in return kill their children.

Casey's mother, another example. How did CG's mother miss the lack of love and compassion he had for his own son. Did grandma also lack the love? I don't understand how they fought for custody then turned Corey over to a man that abused him? Bruises per Breanna started immediately after the first visit and continued, even bite marks. Grandparents could not have been blind, deaf and dumb...

My thoughts....
CGs dad said BM mother called him to inform him he had a grandson, he also said BM mom had custody of Corey. I think maybe that grandma was overwhelmed and wanted help raising Corey. BM was using drugs, her mom probably thought this family would be good for Corey. They could provide more and give more love to Corey. Except it all went horribly wrong because CG wasn't interested and resented this child and responsibility.

My thoughts....
CGs dad said BM mother called him to inform him he had a grandson, he also said BM mom had custody of Corey. I think maybe that grandma was overwhelmed and wanted help raising Corey. BM was using drugs, her mom probably thought this family would be good for Corey. They could provide more and give more love to Corey. Except it all went horribly wrong because CG wasn't interested and resented this child and responsibility.
IIRC, BM had to admit to some history when grandma went for some government aid, and then through DNA CG was exposed as the father. I dont know who if, or how grandma had gotten custody before CG's DNA came out as the dad. I can imagine Breanna did not fair well after being alleged? raped? at 16 and then had a child, while still being a child herself. Obviously, I don't condone drug use, but I have seen no evidence of BM hurting her child. Really, a horrible tragedy.

Casey's mother, another example. How did CG's mother miss the lack of love and compassion he had for his own son. Did grandma also lack the love? I don't understand how they fought for custody then turned Corey over to a man that abused him? Bruises per Breanna started immediately after the first visit and continued, even bite marks. Grandparents could not have been blind, deaf and dumb...
RSBM for focus.

CG's dad was former law enforcement and I'm guessing, MOO, that he was strictly against anyone taking illicit drugs. I'm sure they knew their son had issues, but maybe they thought he would step up to the plate and taking on this responsibility would make him a better man. Plus, I'm guessing that CG always had an excuse why Corey had a bruise and they wanted to believe it.

Big mistake.

There are things I question from both CG's and BM's stories.

Like getting pregnant via SA. MOO, but when a male truly rapes you -- you don't tell him you're pregnant. You don't go near him. You tell the cops if you're brave enough, but you don't go chatting up the rapist.

MOO

The other thing I question that BM claims is that she didn't realize the state would go after child support if she gave them Corey's dad's name. I'm sure the grandmother thought it was important for CG to pay his fair share, but if Corey was conceived in rape, I think it's unlikely BM would have offered up his name. She had to have known it would bring her rapist back into her life.

And then there were the drugs. It's hard for me to believe that a mother who puts drugs before her child really cares all that much. The grandmother seemed to be the rock in that family.

I think both CG and BM are losers as parents. Little Corey never had a chance with those two.

JMOO

IIRC, BM had to admit to some history when grandma went for some government aid, and then through DNA CG was exposed as the father. I dont know who if, or how grandma had gotten custody before CG's DNA came out as the dad. I can imagine Breanna did not fair well after being alleged? raped? at 16 and then had a child, while still being a child herself. Obviously, I don't condone drug use, but I have seen no evidence of BM hurting her child. Really, a horrible tragedy.
I didn't mean to imply that BM caused Corey Any harm. None of what happened to Corey is her fault. He was safe and loved with her family. Nothing wrong with BMs mom reaching out for help. Corey's abuse and death is on CG and only CG.

RSBM for focus.

CG's dad was former law enforcement and I'm guessing, MOO, that he was strictly against anyone taking illicit drugs. I'm sure they knew their son had issues, but maybe they thought he would step up to the plate and taking on this responsibility would make him a better man. Plus, I'm guessing that CG always had an excuse why Corey had a bruise and they wanted to believe it.

Big mistake.

There are things I question from both CG's and BM's stories.

Like getting pregnant via SA. MOO, but when a male truly rapes you -- you don't tell him you're pregnant. You don't go near him. You tell the cops if you're brave enough, but you don't go chatting up the rapist.

MOO

The other thing I question that BM claims is that she didn't realize the state would go after child support if she gave them Corey's dad's name. I'm sure the grandmother thought it was important for CG to pay his fair share, but if Corey was conceived in rape, I think it's unlikely BM would have offered up his name. She had to have known it would bring her rapist back into her life.

And then there were the drugs. It's hard for me to believe that a mother who puts drugs before her child really cares all that much. The grandmother seemed to be the rock in that family.

I think both CG and BM are losers as parents. Little Corey never had a chance with those two.

JMOO
I understand what you are saying. Maybe rape is questionable, but CG was 21? and Breanna was 16, so definitely a huge issue. At the very least, BM taken advantage of. And it was not like they were dating. If they were grandma would have known who the father was.

But, I do think BM was cleaning up her life, and truly loved Corey.

I understand what you are saying. Maybe rape is questionable, but CG was 21? and Breanna was 16, so definitely a huge issue. At the very least, BM taken advantage of. And it was not like they were dating. If they were grandma would have known who the father was.

But, I do think BM was cleaning up her life, and truly loved Corey.

I remember reading that Grandma thought the child was the son of the then b/f of her daughter Breanna.

I guess that when a single mother applies for child support to the State,
authorities demand the name of father in order for him to take responsibility for the child as well.
And DNA testing is conducted to prove paternity.

JMO

Last edited:
With all the breaks in the trial, I don’t know why I have this dreadful feeling that CG, his lawyer and his family will try everything in their power for him to not be convicted, or if convicted, it will be a lesser charge.

I mean CG’s father didn’t pay all this money for Gallucci and Baden for nothing. I think they will try to influence the Judge and jury, if they have not already done so. The judge seems to give preferential treatment to CG anyway. I hope the Judge follows the State’s guidelines when sentencing him and doesn’t let him off the hook. Corey Micciolo was such a beautiful child and this case just breaks my heart

I remember reading that Grandma thought the child was the son of the then b/f of her daughter Breanna.

I guess that when a single mother applies for child support to the State,
authorities demand the name of father in order for him to take responsibility for the child as well.
And DNA testing is conducted to prove paternity.

JMO
You can put father unknown, they may have felt it was CGs responsibility to support the child he created. But there is a risk of visitation/ custody. A bio Dad has more rights than grandparents

With all the breaks in the trial, I don’t know why I have this dreadful feeling that CG, his lawyer and his family will try everything in their power for him to not be convicted, or if convicted, it will be a lesser charge.

I mean CG’s father didn’t pay all this money for Gallucci and Baden for nothing. I think they will try to influence the Judge and jury, if they have not already done so. The judge seems to give preferential treatment to CG anyway. I hope the Judge follows the State’s guidelines when sentencing him and doesn’t let him off the hook. Corey Micciolo was such a beautiful child and this case just breaks my heart

Welcome new member.

This is a jury matter, it is up to those 12 people and if anyone tries to influence them with a bribe or something then most jurors report that kind of thing.

No way to convince the jury not to convict if they believe this guy killed his child beyond a reasonable doubt.

Defense attorneys do not have more power than the prosecution and if the judge seems to somewhat cater to the defendant in any way it is to make sure he can't win an appeal when convicted. The judge will do everything he can to see that the defendant gets his fair trial by law. This is the judge's job.

2 Cents

Welcome new member.

This is a jury matter, it is up to those 12 people and if anyone tries to influence them with a bribe or something then most jurors report that kind of thing.

No way to convince the jury not to convict if they believe this guy killed his child beyond a reasonable doubt.

Defense attorneys do not have more power than the prosecution and if the judge seems to somewhat cater to the defendant in any way it is to make sure he can't win an appeal when convicted. The judge will do everything he can to see that the defendant gets his fair trial by law. This is the judge's job.

2 Cents
Thank you for your reply. The CG family doesn’t sit well with me esp grandma C. They’re a sleazy family to begin with - and I’m pretty sure they are trying to con their way out of this (just like they were able to suppress/ avoid his other convictions). The jury will never hear of his troublesome past- Wesleyan , drug possession etc as grandpa G worked overtime to clear his name.
I hope the jury gets this right. I’m just grateful the State went after him and that the prosecutors are prepared esp Ms Schron. CG is such a loser- plotting and scheming from a jail cell even though every bone in his body is guilty. Corey was so adorable and precious from what I can tell and I hope he is resting easy in Heaven now

G'day... that's an awful feeling and I sympathise. And it's not an instinct without substance,, a whole lot of money is being thrown at the defence of Christopher, I am assuming the entire family has had to chip in, like it or not, having only seen the sister in the flesh, ( so to speak , on the screen ) she is not convinced her money has been spent wisely. They have obviously, to me, been cleaning up after Christopher for years, and years, way back from Primary school, they are old hands at the job, but this job, this trial, this crime , in the light of all the others, is possibly a step too far even for them. Their funds would be somewhat limited, in that they are not millionaires... a lot of this finance would be borrowed against their assets....Risky business.

I am puzzled, and this is not a criticism, I live in a country where Govt. Orgs sometimes appear to be run by a specially selected family of lunatics, so this isn't an 'I am better, you are worse ' thing.. but it is this.. He has an assault charge, he was booted out of secondary and tertiary schools, for criminal misbehaviour . I want to know how he got accepted as a teacher, got his licence to teach, as a registered teacher, and in particular, a teacher of special students. This , I do not grasp. Somebody fiddled the books, is all I can think of, but surely, that cannot be so?

G'day... that's an awful feeling and I sympathise. And it's not an instinct without substance,, a whole lot of money is being thrown at the defence of Christopher, I am assuming the entire family has had to chip in, like it or not, having only seen the sister in the flesh, ( so to speak , on the screen ) she is not convinced her money has been spent wisely. They have obviously, to me, been cleaning up after Christopher for years, and years, way back from Primary school, they are old hands at the job, but this job, this trial, this crime , in the light of all the others, is possibly a step too far even for them. Their funds would be somewhat limited, in that they are not millionaires... a lot of this finance would be borrowed against their assets....Risky business.

I am puzzled, and this is not a criticism, I live in a country where Govt. Orgs sometimes appear to be run by a specially selected family of lunatics, so this isn't an 'I am better, you are worse ' thing.. but it is this.. He has an assault charge, he was booted out of secondary and tertiary schools, for criminal misbehaviour . I want to know how he got accepted as a teacher, got his licence to teach, as a registered teacher, and in particular, a teacher of special students. This , I do not grasp. Somebody fiddled the books, is all I can think of, but surely, that cannot be so?
Honestly, a lot of things in this case make don’t make sense. I know that the CG family had a big role in CG going for full custody of the child - their name is all over the custody papers. Grandpa G even went head to head with Breanna AFTER Corey’s death to be named inheritor of Corey Miccholo estate but the Judge denied it and granted it to the mother. This family has no shame. As for how CG became a teacher, I’m not sure. I think it was for a brief period and he had a number of other jobs. I just hope Breanna is able to get closure from this trial. So many ppl support her

Honestly, a lot of things in this case make don’t make sense. I know that the CG family had a big role in CG going for full custody of the child - their name is all over the custody papers. Grandpa G even went head to head with Breanna AFTER Corey’s death to be named inheritor of Corey Miccholo estate but the Judge denied it and granted it to the mother. This family has no shame. As for how CG became a teacher, I’m not sure. I think it was for a brief period and he had a number of other jobs. I just hope Breanna is able to get closure from this trial. So many ppl support her
It looks like Grandpa Gregor has been 'managing' Chris for many a long year, all to no avail. All that money, all that effort, all that dodging and weaving, this is where he wound up, indicted for the murder of his own small son. Could there be a worse crime? A pediatrician on the stand testified to fresh scratches, on the pubic area of Corey....what the hell was Gregor Jnr doing to Corey before he murdered him?

More information on DG, interesting. Yes, both parents enablers. I almost fell for DG's tears. Tears were for his reputation. And wonder if they wanted the other son to lie about how their poor family was attacked immediately ....alluding that is reason CG ran. Devious. I pray jury gets it right. And there are no back door manipulations of jurors.

How much estate could a 5 year old have? I mean, they weren’t the Kennedys or Rockefellers. Or was it just to be in charge of Corey’s grave?

. Or was it just to be in charge of Corey’s grave?
Petty. The Gregor family is just the definition of petty.

Breanna in her video, justice for our boys, talks about how Corey's birth certificate didn't have Christopher named.... he wouldn't agree to it until Breanna officially changed Corey's middle AND last names.

She held off since Corey had already learned to spell and write his name. What a thoughtful mommy.

I suspect family Gregor wanted more control of Corey and his grave, name, and legacy, you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eric.joel.rondo.sanchez