NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

I'm not clear on all that happened the day he saw the doctor and the hospital visits for tests, but wasn't the mother told of the possibility of sepsis and medical wanted to have that issue investigated further. Didn't she sign a release so as to remove him from their care and eventually deliver him to his monster father. As far as I know, there was no damage to his heart and liver discovered at those visits, so when did that happen. I'm just not clear on the entire chain of events but it is clear that the father was abusing that precious child and needs to pay.....JMOO

That video was enough for me. The trial is over. I don't even care what the defense brings up. The mother didn't have anything to do with the video. It was the Father.

If he had been a normal father, he would have spent time with his son, kicking a soccer ball around the park, playing a video game, going out to McDonald's for dinner.

Not making his son do a "Battan Death Run" on a treadmill. There is no erasing that memory. I wish I had been faster with the remote and not watched it.

The only defense here is that the child died of something else? That the falls and tripping on the treadmill were "incidental"?

wasn't the mother told of the possibility of sepsis and medical wanted to have that issue investigated further.
Ok so this is scary to me that people are focused on sepsis. All the doctors were stuck in a horrible spot, imo. The evaluation at the ER showed the child to be fine in terms of blood work, breathing, and physical evaluation.

"Proving" abuse is almost impossible without a verbal claim by the child OR physical signs that are obvious- bumps and bruises were already explained by "football practice".... sounds like the first pediatrician felt something was off, if there really were tears at that appointment. (She said it but I don't know if it was when jury was seated.)

Mom had already gone over her custodial time that night. Time was ticking and Christopher was texting her (mom's phone died but then she got a charge later) demanding to get Corey back from hospital. (He knew his own kid was in jersey shore hospital but didn't show up.... I hope they point this out.) It's frightening when you're under the gun in family court. He could have called the cops on her that she was violating the custody agreement. But he probably realised that would raise eyebrows since they'd focus on him.

Anyhoo, sepsis is a symptom of something else wrong in the body. You don't "catch" sepsis or get it out of nowhere. For example, you can get it from a bad UTI, like my elderly MiL. She was hospitalized x 5 days.

Moo of course but

BLUNT-FORCE TRAUMA TO A LITTLE 6 YEAR OLD CHILD more or less also explains why his liver and heart were lacerated. To me, this is why he died and his entire body shut down..... also causing sepsis.
You don't get liver and heart lacerations from CPR, which is what defence is alleging ... aka "life-saving technique". Defence is also claiming Corey had pneumonia which caused sepsis. They've packaged his death into a little package with a bow on it that makes no logical sense.

i wish they were discussing this on medical discussion boards.

Last edited:
Thank you, @AnyNameIWish.

and... about that defense attorney... he comes across to me as a bully too. Also, he came across during his opening statement as someone who is trying to justify abuse of a child. That does not sit well with me, and more importantly, hopefully, it will not go over very well with the jurors. moo
In court, he called 6 year old Corey a "young man". There are other examples of his deviousness in his cross of the lead detective. No one is calling the defense guy on these shennanigans.

Ya know, maybe it's not bad to run a "young man" on a very fast tilted treadmill, a teen in a training program, supervised. The little boy fell 6 times, the father bit his head and pushed the 1st grader down while he was trying to adapt to the increased speed. Also, the father seems on the tubby side, the boy....not at all. Corey knew how to turn on the machine. I wonder what had gone on previously like when he was 5?

Last edited:
Another from the defense atty opening statement. Emphasizing that the guy didn't even know he was a father until the child was 4. Mistake, imo, so that's supposed to imply that a newish father knows no better than to abuse the "new" son?

Twitter handle of defence attorney Mario Gallucci appears to be "@ Mr acquittal" . I'm sorry but...... eyeroll emoji. He's clearly a high profile, high priced attorney- Mommy and Daddy seem to have deep pockets.

The same guy we just saw this week- YELL at a nice pediatrician lady. The same guy who kept harping on what kind of fish Breanna bought when she went to the dad's parents home and threw fish at it as a mom mourning her own son, devastated and frustrated at how things were going. (Childish? Yes. Criminal? I mean, I guess she was fined, but again, why are they talking about that anyway?) The same guy who belittles witnesses "you have quite the pedigree".... "your little chart there"..... ugh.

When Breanna was being reminded of her past she owned up to it and did not cower to this bully! That is what impressed me this week. Irrelevant to me were mentions of the Justice for Corey internet group, the online money raising, and even fish throwing at grandparents' mansion. (My guess: They would have TP'd the house but I think this was during the whole TP shortage of Covid Era.)

To all: do we know the makeup of the jury? I heard yes/no responses and I think I heard at least 9 which sounded female... there were 16 total and they themselves don't know if they're one of the 4 alternates or not. I think they might be down to 15 Now.

Last edited:
Another from the defense atty opening statement. Emphasizing that the guy didn't even know he was a father until the child was 4. Mistake, imo, so that's supposed to imply that a newish father knows no better than to abuse the "new" son?
The idea that he came to know his paternity late could backfire, bolstering the idea that he was abusive because not bonded. It’s against the law to abuse any child, even one you’re not fully bonded with, as in the case of day care workers, baby sitters, etc.

The idea that he came to know his paternity late could backfire, bolstering the idea that he was abusive because not bonded. It’s against the law to abuse any child, even one you’re not fully bonded with, as in the case of day care workers, baby sitters, etc.
When he walked out of the gym with Corey, Corey was way behind him and was not skipping to get up with Dad like most kids would do, just following him, what else was he supposed to do at age 6. Gregor did not even glance behind towards Corey, the pair seemed like they didn't belong together at all. While on the treadmill, Corey seemed to be ruled by fear, Gregor seeming cold and mean, imo, even from an impersonal CCTV.

I urge any of you who didn't watch the treadmill segment, go nearly to the end and watch Gregor stretch his mouth open wide and bite Corey's head while pushing the boy down. All the while the treadmill going very fast after CG turned it up.

iiRC this was after the kid had already fallen off 6 times. The father mostly just watched the kid fly backwards off the treadmill again and again, picked him up once IIRC.

When he walked out of the gym with Corey, Corey was way behind him and was not skipping to get up with Dad like most kids would do, just following him, what else was he supposed to do at age 6. Gregor did not even glance behind towards Corey, the pair seemed like they didn't belong together at all. While on the treadmill, Corey seemed to be ruled by fear, Gregor seeming cold and mean, imo, even from an impersonal CCTV.

I urge any of you who didn't watch the treadmill segment, go nearly to the end and watch Gregor stretch his mouth open wide and bite Corey's head while pushing the boy down. All the while the treadmill going very fast after CG turned it up.

I am going to take your word for it. I can't watch. :(

"Deadbeat dad is seen in hospital carrying limp body of his son, six, he forced to run on treadmill.

A father accused of abusing his son to death was seen in haunting surveillance footage
carrying his son's limp body through hospital hours before he died.

In footage shared in his trial Friday,
Gregor was seen carrying his son through Southern Ocean Medical Center,
after the six-year-old reportedly woke up from a nap dazed, confused and nauseous.

In the footage from the hospital,
Corey appeared unconscious as he was hurried to the front desk by his father.

According to court testimony from William Doyle, the nurse on duty at the time,
Corey was taking
'dire, almost end-of-life breaths,'
as he was admitted to hospital.

Doyle said Corey
'was not showing any signs that he was verbal',
and slumped his head back when he was examined by doctors.

He described panic inside the hospital as medics tried to save the boy's life,
branding it
an 'all-hands-on-deck situation'.

When a CT scan was administered to Corey,
he also suffered a seizure.

Frantic attempts to save his life were tragically unsuccessful,
and he died hours later at around 5 pm."

:(

Last edited:

"Deadbeat dad is seen in hospital carrying limp body of his son, six, he forced to run on treadmill.

A father accused of abusing his son to death was seen in haunting surveillance footage
carrying his son's limp body through hospital hours before he died.

In footage shared in his trial Friday,
Gregor was seen carrying his son through Southern Ocean Medical Center,
after the six-year-old reportedly woke up from a nap dazed, confused and nauseous.

In the footage from the hospital,
Corey appeared unconscious as he was hurried to the front desk by his father.

According to court testimony from William Doyle, the nurse on duty at the time,
Corey was taking
'dire, almost end-of-life breaths,'
as he was admitted to hospital.

Doyle said Corey
'was not showing any signs that he was verbal',
and slumped his head back when he was examined by doctors.

He described panic inside the hospital as medics tried to save the boy's life,
branding it
an 'all-hands-on-deck situation'.

When a CT scan was administered to Corey,
he also suffered a seizure.

Frantic attempts to save his life were tragically unsuccessful,
and he died hours later at around 5 pm."

:(

That one time cg picks up Corey to put him back on the turned up treadmill, Gregor actually does pick him up by grabbing Corey's shirt with 2 hands and lifts the boy coldly by his clothes, not by an embrace or any soothing, encouraging method. We've seen this before, a large bully picking up someone much smaller by the lapels or front of the shirt. I just noticed this in the clip inside your link.

Did his grandma realize that CG would gain visitation rights when she filed for child support? Did she know anything about him?

If only he had never entered their lives.
You can apply for cash assistance when raising a grandchild, they automatically go after the parent/ parents for support. I'm sure they are wishing they said father was unknown

The Christopher Gregor trial in Toms River NJ: What we know

The criminal trial of a Barnegat father who stands accused of endangering and ultimately murdering his 6-year-old son got underway this past week. The case, before state Superior Court Judge Guy P. Ryan, has already become one of the most high-profile in Ocean County in years, with the proceedings even being carried by Court TV.

Here’s what we know so far:

What are the facts?

On April 2, 2021, 6-year-old Corey Micciolo died about an hour after his father, Christopher Gregor, 31, of Barnegat, brought his limp body into the emergency room at Southern Ocean Medical Center in neighboring Stafford. The child coded twice and died at 5:03 p.m. after life-saving measures were unsuccessful.

Full article at link...

CG went into the hospital carrying Corey at 340pm (per the Triage nurse testimony video)... then rushed to the ER.

Report said Corey expired around 5pm.... afterwards CG had told nurses "he needed to be alone".... and then left. I don't think it has been testified yet at what time this happened, but he allegedly did text a tinder date canceling/saying he was going to California also, on the 2nd. So.... yeah.
@SMK777 - I agree, i dont think we know exactly when he left.

Weird set of circumstances.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_103219_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_103219_YouTube.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 20
CG went into the hospital carrying Corey at 340pm (per the Triage nurse testimony video)... then rushed to the ER.

Report said Corey expired around 5pm.... afterwards CG had told nurses "he needed to be alone".... and then left. I don't think it has been testified yet at what time this happened, but he allegedly did text a tinder date canceling/saying he was going to California also, on the 2nd. So.... yeah.

Thanks for that information. Yes, perplexing.

I think he claimed that he didn't leave until his parents showed up (at the hosp after the boy died). I don't have time to go source it, as I listened to about 10 court tv videos, don't know which one it was.

I am listening to Day 3 and feeling outrage. We know that this judge has already disallowed jury from hearing how Corey told his doctor that his dad wanted him to run because he was "too fat".
Also on day 2 the pediatrician (who was yelled at by the defense lawyer) wanted to share that Corey asked her to "keep it a secret". ALSO SHE WAS TOLD SHE COULDN'T SAY THIS IN FRONT of the jury!!!!!

NOW On day 3
At 2:05:00 you will hear that Christopher's OWN WORDS WILL BE STRUCK FROM THE RECORD!!! Christopher called child services (Cicerone, Richard) on 4/2/21 at 1004am. There is a RECORDING.

During the call CG says to THEM

"You guys have been involved numerous times" (With child protection services... HMM I WONDER WHYYYYYYYY)

.... Judge Ryan is having that part taken OUT and the jury won't hear it. They're going to delete out that part from the RECORDING!!!

I AM OUTRAGED.

Does this have anything to do with how daddy is well connected / a retired state trooper??? Cuz if so, I am ready to protest outside that courtroom. I'm not even living in NJ anymore. I'm so mad right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_181406_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_181406_Chrome.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Does this have anything to do with how daddy is well connected / a retired state trooper??? Cuz if so, I am ready to protest outside that courtroom. I'm not even living in NJ anymore. I'm so mad right now.
I’ve seen these kinds of connections make all the difference in the world, involving crimes connected to my own family, and it’s infuriating and demoralizing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back