NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE:

Good morning! Quick request that members not report posts that disagree with your own viewpoint. Members are allowed to have their own opinion of the testimony.

Thanks!

Knitty,

Really disappointed in MB. Shame on him! I supposed "everyone has their price." Used to like him and respect his opinion. That is no longer the case. I guess I should wait to see what he says, but apparently he's going to support the one holding the paycheck. moo
I totally agree, he had his day and now its for fame and MONEY!!! JMOO

Probably afraid they would charge for the ambulance. This is a Mother living paycheck to paycheck with no PHD in hospital fees.

What does it matter how she took the child there?

She took him there HERSELF.

Refusing the services of an ambulance when they are saying that there is no critical emergency is of no importance. She followed their advice. She took her child where they wanted him to go.
BBM. An ambulance would have EMT assistance.

The reality is that the mother ignored the advice of ER physicians and the child was dead hours later.

JMO

Probably afraid they would charge for the ambulance. This is a Mother living paycheck to paycheck with no PHD in hospital fees.

What does it matter how she took the child there?

She took him there HERSELF.

Refusing the services of an ambulance when they are saying that there is no critical emergency is of no importance. She followed their advice. She took her child where they wanted him to go.
I have done the same, refusing ambulance service (as it a couple thousand when that bill comes in) and driven my children to the following hospital. The doctor straight said definitely he was injured between 9a-1p seeking medical attention at 3/4p…

IMO. I don’t believe he did it intentionally but I do believe he’s responsible. He seems like a egotistical *advertiser censored**hole and most likely was taking his frustrations with mom out on poor Corey. Sounds like he full body football tackled that poor kid. Sounds like Corey was turnt at a slight angle and when CG came at him with his body weight and speed little 6 year old Corey didn’t stand a chance.

It looks like the defense only has one witness today, #ChristopherGregor's father, David Gregor.

The trial schedule has changed again due to witness schedule conflicts. Today and tomorrow defense will call witnesses. No court Friday. Next week the defense will continue Tues & Wed. No court Thursday. Next Friday the state will call their final witness.

10:11 AM · May 15, 2024

David Gregor is on the stand in the #ChristopherGregor trial. The judge has ordered us to have a 30 minute delay. You should see the judge take the bench around 10:25am on our YouTube feed.

It looks like the defense only has one witness today, #ChristopherGregor's father, David Gregor.

The trial schedule has changed again due to witness schedule conflicts. Today and tomorrow defense will call witnesses. No court Friday. Next week the defense will continue Tues & Wed. No court Thursday. Next Friday the state will call their final witness.

10:11 AM · May 15, 2024

David Gregor is on the stand in the #ChristopherGregor trial. The judge has ordered us to have a 30 minute delay. You should see the judge take the bench around 10:25am on our YouTube feed.

Will we see tears again? It will be interesting if father tries to get in comments that judge told him not to.

the senior Mr. Gregor is now on the stand

He is now self employed after retiring as a state trooper. now going through his many roles while a trooper.

taught special ops, self defense, emergency management. Now consults re homeland security matters.

discussing when he learned he had a grandson. Corey was 4 when they learned of his existence.

testifies about making him a bedroom space in their home, filling it with things he might like.

On August 28th he came for an extended visit. Then in October of 2019 Christopher got shared custody agreement with him being the residential parent.

have you seen the treadmill video? No, and I don't want to. Why? I don't want to see Corey mistreated.

did you see Corey between March 20th and April 2nd? I did. My wife is real estate agent and we showed them two houses on March 22. Corey's demeanor was happy and energetic. ran around a lot, was very excited.

We visited my brother and law Corey and Christopher accompanied on the visit. What was Christopher's demeanor that day. Concerned if he could afford the house he was contemplating. Concentrating on getting a home. relatively happy. normal other than excitement about the home purchase.

Went out to dinner at Sun Harbor Grill. Corey was excited and happy. Between March 22 and April 2 did you see Corey? No. Did you hear from Christopher. Sometime after 5 I got a call, was on way to pick up wife and head down to barneget.

Christopher had gotten bachelor's degree and ended up at Johns Hopkins and finished school online.

When you would go through Corey's bookbag, you would check his schoolwork, and testified at previous hearing you couldn't recall what grade Corey was in. If you were the person doing all those things then Christopher wasn't doing all these things? So Christopher was more responsible for those things than you were? I passed all that information along to my son telling him how Corey was doing, what needed attention.

So you were pretty integral when Corey was living in your house. When they moved you became less involved in Corey's care and education correct? correct. It was your son's responsibility to do all those things., he no longer had your guidance and assistance with ow to do all those things without you.

March 22nd you went down to barneget and saw Corey and your son, spent a few hours. Your wife noted a bruise on Corey's forehead. Did you see it? I did.

you gave a pretty long statement to detective Mitchell with prosecutor's office but you didn't tell him that Corey had a bruise on his forehead? Dont' believe I mentioned it. With all your training as a police officer you didn't find it was important to relay? I didn't think it was any more significant than him telling me he fell on the treadmill. So Corey told you he had fallen on treadmill? It was a joint discussion at dinner. Didn't think to mention it to detective Mitchell.

have you seen the treadmill video? No, and I don't want to. Why? I don't want to see Corey mistreated.

did you see Corey between March 20th and April 2nd? I did. My wife is real estate agent and we showed them two houses on March 22. Corey's demeanor was happy and energetic. ran around a lot, was very excited.

We visited my brother and law Corey and Christopher accompanied on the visit. What was Christopher's demeanor that day. Concerned if he could afford the house he was contemplating. Concentrating on getting a home. relatively happy. normal other than excitement about the home purchase.

Went out to dinner at Sun Harbor Grill. Corey was excited and happy. Between March 22 and April 2 did you see Corey? No. Did you hear from Christopher. Sometime after 5 I got a call, was on way to pick up wife and head down to barneget.
Finally a time. But, he is saying that it was after 5 when he got the call from wife? Wasn't Corey pronounced at 5:03, CG had already split before Corey was pronounced, per nurse. Earlier ms Gregor said there were 3 main calls from CG, one on the way to hosp., two that CM was very sick, and 3 that he died. How could mr gregor have received first call from wife at 5? When he was dead?

Finally a time. But, he is saying that it was after 5 when he got the call from wife? Wasn't Corey pronounced at 5:03, CG had already split before Corey was pronounced, per nurse. Earlier ms Gregor said there were 3 main calls from CG, one on the way to hosp., two that CM was very sick, and 3 that he died. How could mr gregor have received first call from wife at 5? When he was dead?
I dont think CG's father helped him at all....and his mother lied about when CG returned to their home. So might not see her?

And CG's mother drove him to go hiking in another state?? No car?

Christopher had gotten bachelor's degree and ended up at Johns Hopkins and finished school online.

When you would go through Corey's bookbag, you would check his schoolwork, and testified at previous hearing you couldn't recall what grade Corey was in. If you were the person doing all those things then Christopher wasn't doing all these things? So Christopher was more responsible for those things than you were? I passed all that information along to my son telling him how Corey was doing, what needed attention.

So you were pretty integral when Corey was living in your house. When they moved you became less involved in Corey's care and education correct? correct. It was your son's responsibility to do all those things., he no longer had your guidance and assistance with ow to do all those things without you.

March 22nd you went down to barneget and saw Corey and your son, spent a few hours. Your wife noted a bruise on Corey's forehead. Did you see it? I did.

you gave a pretty long statement to detective Mitchell with prosecutor's office but you didn't tell him that Corey had a bruise on his forehead? Dont' believe I mentioned it. With all your training as a police officer you didn't find it was important to relay? I didn't think it was any more significant than him telling me he fell on the treadmill. So Corey told you he had fallen on treadmill? It was a joint discussion at dinner. Didn't think to mention it to detective Mitchell.
The other day he said that he didn't want to see the "single instance" of mistreatment towards CM.

Court is not adjourned for the day. They will be having a hearing after the break. Apparently there have been some developments in the last couple days, according to the judge. The delays are terrible. Father added nothing imo. I think he was just up there to humanize the child killer because the child killer won’t testify.

JMO

rsbm

He didn't watch it because he didn't want to see Corey mistreated? Or he didn't watch it so he wouldn't have to testify against his son if he did?

I'm REALLY bothered by the continued minimization of that sustained episode. It was more than he "fell of a treadmill".

It feels like protecting Chris is a higher priority than any kind of justice for Corey.

I find that hard to watch.

JMO

I think the father testified because the defendant can’t….if the defendant testifies he would have to talk about/explain the treadmill incident. So the father has to say he didn’t see the video because the whole point of him testifying is to humanize the defendant WITHOUT bringing up the treadmill video. If the father talks about the treadmill video it negates his entire testimony. OF COURSE they’ve seen the treadmill video! What a lie!

JMO

I dont think CG's father helped him at all....and his mother lied about when CG returned to their home. So might not see her?

And CG's mother drove him to go hiking in another state?? No car?
Was that today about hiking? I can't watch until later. But if gregor is saying he didn't even leave until after 5, even then going to pick up wife, these stories don't match up. Imo he is trying to shift the story later for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member