NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the autopsy report has been released publicly because the media is reporting what it says.

JMO

Dr. Dante Ragusa, an Ocean County medical examiner who performed an April 3 autopsy on Corey’s body, issued a finding on the cause of death: Blunt force injuries with cardiac and liver contusions with acute inflammation and sepsis.
Not sure why you have linked the alleged murderers fathers testimony ( outside the jury ) for? It has nothing to do with my question re sepsis

I'm looking for evidence that shows Corey may have had sepsis.

Ie what actually clinical findings were there

Eg :

What did his chest xray look like?
What was his WCC?
What was his CRP?
What was his blood gases like?
What was his temperature?

Those factual things

BBM. The ME did conclude Cause of Death.

I have yet to see any evidence the treadmill in any way caused Corey's death.
JMO

Dr. Dante Ragusa, an Ocean County medical examiner who performed an April 3 autopsy on Corey’s body, issued a finding on the cause of death: Blunt force injuries with cardiac and liver contusions with acute inflammation and sepsis.
The treadmill didn’t cause his death. It was the beating on the day of his death by CG that lacerated his heart and liver that caused his death.
I’m so thankful you’re not a juror in this case.

If , as some are claiming, Mario is going to lay out Corey's death on Breanna, he seems to me to be leaving his run very close to the shade. He should have established that Corey came to the Gregor's covered in bruises,,but apparently, no one noticed. That might have shored up the claim,..there has been, so far, no rebuttal of the timeline by Andrews, and the devastating evidence,( to Gregor) of the vid clip ( sound only ) as Breanna takes him to the hospital, Corey speaking and walking normally.

How Mario is going to spin the fleeing fugitive stuff ,,I don't know. There is not much that can be recovered from that, really., If, as Gregor was so quick to scream hysterically to Mama on the phone, ' what did she do to him?'' if he thought that was true, why flee? One is quite often struck with sympathy for the defence lawyers, what an uphill battle they are in, and no sunny uplands in view, either ....It's all downhill from here., Gregor jnr on the stand is not going to present well. Everyone can see that.

"If, as Gregor was so quick to scream hysterically to Mama on the phone, ' what did she do to him?'' if he thought that was true, why flee?"

He wouldn't. He reminds me of the murderers who call 911 with fake hysterics and fake stories to get it on record that it wasn't them who killed someone.

Y’all he might actually testify now that I think about it. He’s JUST the type to want to get up there and try to tell everyone how wrong they are about him. He’s so angry like he’s about to explode. Gregor Sr has his work cut out for him these next few days to try to get his son not to testify! Along with Galluci, they will be working on him but idk I think he may just testify!

JMO

Not sure why you have linked the alleged murderers fathers testimony ( outside the jury ) for? It has nothing to do with my question re sepsis

Eg :

What was his WCC?
What was his CRP?

Those factual things

Good luck finding this evidence because one of the best pathologist's can't find proof of sepsis....2 Cents

"If, as Gregor was so quick to scream hysterically to Mama on the phone, ' what did she do to him?'' if he thought that was true, why flee?"

This testimony where mom said this was NOT in front of the jury, correct? So we saw it, but jury did not. So, even though mom is claiming this is what Christopher screamed over the phone, the jury didn't hear this. For now it's as good as unsaid since if he wants to say he said it, Christopher himself can testify to it! Bring it!

The straight path of Christopher's iPhone headed due southwest for a good 22 hours is more than enough info hopefully for the jury to show consciousness of guilt, moo.

Y’all he might actually testify now that I think about it. He’s JUST the type to want to get up there and try to tell everyone how wrong they are about him. He’s so angry like he’s about to explode. Gregor Sr has his work cut out for him these next few days to try to get his son not to testify! Along with Galluci, they will be working on him but idk I think he may just testify!

JMO
I tend towards that view, also. I mean, it would be disastrous,, but it is his trial, he makes that call, and it is plainly obvious that Gregor Jnr finds taking advice to be incomprehensible., All the advice under the sun never stops a narcissist, They regard it as background noise. Mario must be sweating out the nights with that bomb under his seat. Even Dad would have no influence, and , clearly, Mama ditto, he regards his own mother as a browbeating target.

He looks like he wants to tell everyone about what a great dad HE was, and what a lousy dad his dad was!... HE is the man, not Gregor Snr., .. Listening to him babble on to the cops at the traffic stop , he is an over explainer, and he has 'sincere' down to a fine art, it is the trademark of the committed narc... They practice this in front of mirrors for days.

This testimony where mom said this was NOT in front of the jury, correct? So we saw it, but jury did not. So, even though mom is claiming this is what Christopher screamed over the phone, the jury didn't hear this. For now it's as good as unsaid since if he wants to say he said it, Christopher himself can testify to it! Bring it!

The straight path of Christopher's iPhone headed due southwest for a good 22 hours is more than enough info hopefully for the jury to show consciousness of guilt, moo.
I think the jury can do without CG's mommy lovingly smiling to her boy. I do not understand the extreme lack of compassion. And the torture of children. Really don't understand.

I watched Mr Gregor’s testimony today. He’s awful. Seems like a horribly controlling man. He said he was involved in all his kid’s school activities including his daughter when she was in Brownies. I don’t believe that for one second that he was involved in his daughter’s Brownie activities. lol. And for him to say that he was like the parent to Corey…my first thought was maybe he’s the one that abused Corey all these years. I don’t like him and don’t trust him at all. He should be forced to watch the treadmill video to see what kind of son he raised.

If , as some are claiming, Mario is going to lay out Corey's death on Breanna, he seems to me to be leaving his run very close to the shade. He should have established that Corey came to the Gregor's covered in bruises,,but apparently, no one noticed. That might have shored up the claim,..there has been, so far, no rebuttal of the timeline by Andrews, and the devastating evidence,( to Gregor) of the vid clip ( sound only ) as Breanna takes him to the hospital, Corey speaking and walking normally.

How Mario is going to spin the fleeing fugitive stuff ,,I don't know. There is not much that can be recovered from that, really., If, as Gregor was so quick to scream hysterically to Mama on the phone, ' what did she do to him?'' if he thought that was true, why flee? One is quite often struck with sympathy for the defence lawyers, what an uphill battle they are in, and no sunny uplands in view, either ....It's all downhill from here., Gregor jnr on the stand is not going to present well. Everyone can see that.
BBM. Wasn't the child wearing a shirt and possibly a jacket when he arrived at his father's apartment?

The Defense attorney's job is to create reasonable doubt and he is doing just that. LE testified that data showed the father had turned around and was headed back to NJ when he was stopped by LE. LE also testified the father left the hospital and was seen on hospital security video AFTER the child was pronounced dead. Links have been posted to their testimony.

The Prosecution has introduced evidence that the child was seen at three different medical facilities with his mother. Their examinations showed he wasn't suffering from recent traumatic injury. The prosecution's expert witness/pathologist testified he believe the trauma was inflicted 4-12 hours prior to Corey's death. The child died at 5 PM so that 12-hour window extended back to 5 AM and she had custody of him for another 4 hours.

The mother testified she knowingly signed one hospital's AMA because she needed to return Corey to his father. But she didn't return him to his father until hours later. Instead, she took Corey to another hospital and apparently that hospital didn't detect any recent traumatic injury. But, she still didn't return the child to his father until 9 AM.

I'm looking forward to Dr. Baden's testimony!

I looked up the temp in NY for April 2021. Quite chilly:

JMO

Eg :

What was his WCC?
What was his CRP?

Those factual things
I was pointing out the news quote of the autopsy findings on cause of death because that is a public record. The ME did an autopsy, looked at the x-rays, blood work, etc because that is his job.

JMO

JMO

If CG has nothing to hide, he should probably testify. To discuss the issues, and explain what happened so the jurors can understand what a caring, compassionate and wonderful human being that he is, and how this is a dreadful mistake. He was a loving father, and misses his son daily.

I look forward to ĥis testimony so this can be cleared up. And the defense attorneys can ask questions about the treadmill video and other misunderstandings in this tragic case.

I tend towards that view, also. I mean, it would be disastrous,, but it is his trial, he makes that call, and it is plainly obvious that Gregor Jnr finds taking advice to be incomprehensible., All the advice under the sun never stops a narcissist, They regard it as background noise. Mario must be sweating out the nights with that bomb under his seat. Even Dad would have no influence, and , clearly, Mama ditto, he regards his own mother as a browbeating target.

He looks like he wants to tell everyone about what a great dad HE was, and what a lousy dad his dad was!... HE is the man, not Gregor Snr., .. Listening to him babble on to the cops at the traffic stop , he is an over explainer, and he has 'sincere' down to a fine art, it is the trademark of the committed narc... They practice this in front of mirrors for days.
Yep this is on point. I lol’d at Galluci “sweating out the nights with a bomb under his seat”

james-mcavoy-sweating-and-hyperventilating-uwvcn9kwtnf2tr2q.gif

I watched Mr Gregor’s testimony today. He’s awful. Seems like a horribly controlling man. He said he was involved in all his kid’s school activities including his daughter when she was in Brownies. I don’t believe that for one second that he was involved in his daughter’s Brownie activities. lol. And for him to say that he was like the parent to Corey…my first thought was maybe he’s the one that abused Corey all these years. I don’t like him and don’t trust him at all. He should be forced to watch the treadmill video to see what kind of son he raised.
Mr. Gregor appeared to me to be a happily married father and grandfather.

JMO

If CG has nothing to hide, he should probably testify. To discuss the issues, and explain what happened so the jurors can understand what a caring, compassionate and wonderful human being that he is, and how this is a dreadful mistake. He was a loving father, and misses his son daily.

I look forward to ĥis testimony so this can be cleared up. And the defense attorneys can ask questions about the treadmill video and other misunderstandings in this tragic case.
iirc, his attorney told the Court today that CG will testify and that it might take more than a day.

JMO

She was the first witness to testify. I believe she testified in front of the jury last week but now cannot.

Corey’s mother, who was the first witness on the stand, burst into tears as she watched her son allegedly being abused by his father in the footage.

“Chris is hysterical, hysterical,” she told the jury ....

Last edited:
He was over invested in his image. In his mind, he was pulling off a terrific story of endless sleigh bells, snowflakes, xmas puddings, 4th July parades, apple pie, turkey dinners, even dropping in the old catchphrase, 'home renovations'.. the mama's office turned into a bedroom,,the 'fixer upper' house in the future, the twee vision of meeting the kid off the bus,

His big mistake was taking umbrage at the prosecuting attorneys questions. He backtracked on his own story to 'show resistance'.. first,to his sons attorney, he is the one who meets the kid off the bus. To the Pros.,Att. he is ' one of the people who meets the kid off the bus'. His testimony was whacky and wandering all over the place.... Mama Gregor seemed to be that poor woman who's husband and grown children still run her around like cattle..

The entire family has a peculiar dynamic.

Thanks for this term over-explainer.

Bryan Kohberger did the same thing at a traffic stop. I couldn't think of the word...yes it is over-explainer.

She was the first witness to testify. I believe she testified in front of the jury last week but now cannot.

Corey’s mother, who was the first witness on the stand, burst into tears as she watched her son allegedly being abused by his father in the footage.

“Chris is hysterical, hysterical,” she told the jury ....

BBM. The jury wasn't present when the mother testified last week. After the defense discovered CG tried to influence her testimony in a phone conversation, Defense withdrew her as a witness.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member