NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did he leave his son he loved so much alone dying & dead alone at the hospital?
He didn't. LE testified hospital security video showed the father left AFTER the child had been pronounced dead by doctors. Links are upthread.

JMO

The nurse who falsely testified the father left before the child died should be terminated.

Last edited:
Why did he leave his son he loved so much alone dying & dead alone at the hospital?
He was so sensitive, Dr S.. I mean, can't a guy just be given a little peace at a time like this? Can't a man just stroll on out to his car, not even contact the mother off this now dead child, not even wait for the police he wanted his father to involve, ( in the hopes that his Dad's rep would give him a free pass ) ... Why should a man hang around for death, if he can be zooming off to Tennessee instead?... Can't a bloke just drive on to Tennessee without all this fuss and faffing, and accusations and stuff like that? to a sensitive man, you know, this is awful, awful.

And can't a man just dribble away, does he have to be stuck with funeral costs, and coffins, and wakes and church services for a son who simply would not use a treadmill properly?

Sure. Sure. ..

He didn't. LE testified hospital security video showed the father left AFTER the child had been pronounced dead by doctors. Links are upthread.

JMO

The nurse who falsely testified the father left before the child died should be terminated.

So it's OK to leave after his dead? That's ok to you?

Got a link for the security guard info ( I may have missed that ) .

When the nurse says he left, I assume she meant left the room / area. How would she know he left the hospital? She was busy trying to save his son's life & have someone with him after he died ( a HUGE thankyou to the nurse/s & Dr's for being with Corey in his last moments )

:oops: I have no words.........
I think you are confused.....
That is the kindest perspective to take, Dr S.. good on you.

I have not made up my mind yet if Christopher left the hospital in a tearing hurry, leaving his small son to die alone, because Dad was going to ring the police, and he was not going to be subjecting himself to any questioning, or if he just plain panicked and did what cowards do and run, in any direction. ... it was certainly the behavior of a person trying to avoid a consequence that was looming on the horizon, maybe so very close for the first time in his life. His 'unexpected' fatherhood seemed to have been taken over by his parents, leaving him nearly as free as before....

It seems to me that hospital staff know when a death is unusual, out of the ordinary, and these particular nurses and staff seemed to cotton on that all was not as Gregor expected it to appear.

So it's OK to leave after his dead? That's ok to you?

Got a link for the security guard info ( I may have missed that ) .

When the nurse says he left, I assume she meant left the room / area. How would she know he left the hospital? She was busy trying to save his son's life & have someone with him after he died ( a HUGE thankyou to the nurse/s & Dr's for being with Corey in his last moments )
Yes. I have had several family members die at a hospital ER and our family did leave after the death.

In this case, LE did testify that the father left AFTER the child was pronounced dead so what exactly did you expect the father to do? The nurse who testified also admitted she was a member of the mother's social media website that was bashing the father non-stop.

JMO

Yes. I have had several family members die at a hospital ER and our family did leave after the death.

In this case, LE did testify that the father left AFTER the child was pronounced dead so what exactly did you expect the father to do? The nurse who testified also admitted she was a member of the mother's social media website that was bashing the father non-stop.

JMO
This was a child that died. A 6 yr old boy with no previous medical history. He was not terminal, it was not expected. Not normal.

You don't think people would be asking questions , like why?

He was covered in bruises. Not normal. Dad's gone very shortly after death or before. Not normal.

Was this just another "normal" day in life of Christopher? One might say it was a life changing event, it certainly would be for me. I'd want to help in anyway I could. I wouldn't want to let my son out of my sight, never let him go......

But nope Christopher just decided to go on a road trip, googling all sorts of incriminating stuff, deleting messages left right & centre, putting his phone in airplane mode.

NOT NORMAL by any stretch of the imagination IMO

This was a child that died. A 6 yr old boy with no previous medical history. He was not terminal, it was not expected. Not normal.

He was covered in bruises. Not normal. Dad's gone very shortly after death or before. Not normal.

Was this just another "normal" day in life of Christopher? One might say it was a life changing event, it certainly would be for me. I'd want to help in anyway I could. I wouldn't want to let my son out of my sight, never let him go......

But nope Christopher just decided to go on a road trip, googling all sorts of incriminating stuff, deleting messages left right & centre, putting his phone in airplane mode.

Absolutely not normal , Dr S... You would think he would want to know what happens to his son's body, all the paperwork, filling in the forms, he is old enough to know what's what. NOT by any stretch of the imagination normal, Dr S..

The child in this case had no previous medical history of abuse in spite of the fact that his mother repeatedly insisted he was being abused by his father. She had absolutely no proof, which is why the state's protective child services did NOT intervene. Now, she is suing the state--which I find laughably absurd considering she admitted to being a meth addict.

Children bruise easily. LE testified in this case that they did not witness abuse. I seriously doubt the LE who testified are liars.

JMO

Ok so at the end of this video, last 20 seconds or so.... you will hear from Nurse Carnavale that by 4:51pm, Christopher had left Corey as he was dying, alone. He was pronounced at 5:03pm.

I don't know why this is difficult to understand. I'd like to know what time the Gregor Grands arrived.

Honestly i d g a f f if Christopher were hanging out in front of the vending machines instead. Any parent with any sense would not just bolt out of the room where nurses are doing what they are trained to do, save lives....... and head southwest x 13 hour drive in this moment unless there's something else going on. M o o.

As for when he left the hospital by car, it was pretty darned quick!

"Gregor was seen walking out of the medical center to his car and driving away at 5:20 p.m., according to hospital surveillance video played for the jury during later testimony of Sgt. Raymond Coles of the Ocean County Prosecutor's Office."

So, enough to make a phone call to pops, text pizza date Marci that he's bailing tonight.... use the bathroom, clean up, text Laura and Amy, and others..... and head out that door.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_234211_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_234211_Chrome.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Ok so at the end of this video, last 20 seconds or so.... you will hear from Nurse Carnavale that by 4:51pm, Christopher had left Corey as he was dying, alone. He was pronounced at 5:03pm.

I don't know why this is difficult to understand. I'd like to know what time the Gregor Grands arrived.

Honestly i d g a f f if Christopher were hanging out in front of the vending machines instead. Any parent with any sense would not just bolt out of the room where nurses are doing what they are trained to do, save lives....... and head southwest x 13 hour drive in this moment unless there's something else going on. M o o.
Glad I'm not the only one who see's this for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urlosingit