NJ NJ - Wendy Wolin, 7, Elizabeth, 8 March 1966

Wendy Sue Wolin, age 7, murdered 8 March 1966

Wendy, the murder weapon, and a sketch of the suspect
(click on image to enlarge)

My mom was there when this happened, she was like maybe six years old I think. We talk about things like this all the time.
Right now topic of convo is Charles Cullen, a serial killer who was working at a hospital During a time when both my grandmother and then my uncle were there. My Uncle did die, but weirder is one night randomly my grandmother coded, they called my mom after midnight to go there, they had to put her on a respirator but she did survive.(sorry slightly off topic)
My moms been through quite a few things like this, but Wendy Wolin…WOW!! I never saw her like she was when I mentioned it. She sat straight up in her chair and started like saying we thought he punched her, we didn’t see the knife, then she started literally with her words redoing the police sketch. It was creepy, she looked way out away and started with he had on a black fadora and was frowning she described the coat his tie his eyes all of it. She said she was RIGHT there in front of the firehouse, she said something about a bus I think? It’s obviously something that haunts her and her memory of this is clearer than any other memory in her life. I wish there was any type of suspect or closure of some kind. It’s such a cold case.
My mom was also friends with Patricia List(the List family were murdered by the father John and he I guess disappeared for a lot of years)
She also apparently would spend summers sometimes at some Jewish community center or a camp? I dunno exactly. But apparently it’s possible her and my uncle both knew at one time Joel Rifkin.
How can all of this happen to one lady?!
I never thought it was anything she thought about until the other day when I mentioned Wendy. I’d love to try and find out something about what happened that day for her, she has dreams about apparently still? I dunno it made me very sad for my mom and Wendy and her family. Sorry this is so long and not just about Wendy.
It just feels overwhelming.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back