GUILTY NM - Brianna Lopez, 5 mos, beaten to death, Las Cruces, 19 July 2002

Merry Christmas little angel. I have not forgotten you......

utterly disgusting. bad enough 3 of them murdered her after tourturing her for her whole life......the rest of them pretend she never existed.

I just viewed the video about Baby Brianna. The tears just won't stop and I don't even know this child. How could her mother allow these horrific things to happen. No, they never loved her and by their actions they must have hated her. But how? Such a sweet little angel. Everything that was done to that child should be done to each and every family member had a hand in the abuse or knowledge of it!! Then to put a cage around her grave....they just continue to treat her like an animal. If the community paid for it, why should the family have any say, they wouldn't even claim her body. It makes me sick these people continue to breath air. To rape is terrible, to rape a child is depraved, to rape an enfant....well there aren't words strong enough. These offenders will never feel remorse and there is no way to fix them!! It is terrible this child has such a life, but no one can hurt her now.

Didn't see this posted here and although there are other Brianna video's this is the news piece that is VERY hard to watch, so be forewarned *GRAPHIC*. Heart breaking and devastating. The people who stole Brianna's life are not in the same class with humans. They are pure evil for what was done to her.

[video=youtube;pkSN65cJKOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkSN65cJKOE[/video]

Sweet, beautiful, baby Brianna, my heart breaks for you. The heinous and inconceivable way your precious life was treated gives new meaning to the term child abuse. I cannot fully fathom what your short life, your last moments where on that last night. Your anguish is more than my heart can bear to dwell on. Your death will be vindicated sweet one, your story never forgotten. You were the light of life, a gift to be cherished.

jsezqv.jpg
l_19872b2df6394fc3bd02e06a2f056a79.jpg

I feel the same way.

One oh the worst cases ever...............pure evil. This is pure evil. Demonic.

Thanks mysterygirl - I had read about Brianna's story, but hadn't been to the memorial website. I just went and signed the petition to have her cage removed. Anyone who hasn't yet signed it, please take the time to do so.

I just learned of this little angel yesterday. I don't have words. I wish all three of her abusers were dead. It pains me to think they are still breathing the air that we're breathing.

I suppose we can take comfort in the fact that she didn't have to suffer at the hands of these monsters any longer than she did.

I'm not a religious person, but I hope God has a very special place in heaven for all of the babies who have suffered as this sweet little baby did.

I wish I was in charge of the prison where these freaks are incarcerated. I would make sure all of their fellow inmates knew EVERYTHING they did to this precious little baby. Then I would "accidentally" release them into GP.

I signed the petition. None of her "family" deserve to have any say in the matter.

i read this awhile back ago in nov...still makes my blood boil. i want 5 min alone with EACH of these 3 pieces of ......( im restraining here...) the mother , an uncle and the babys dad?!? no freaking excuse!!!! i saw the pictures too. never took a pic of this baby until AFTER she died????
IF i could, put some $$ on WHOEVERS account wipes (all!) of them out!( i dont think we can send them cartons of cigarettes anymore) =yes they make me THAT angry.

She was such a sweet, precious baby. How dare the family have a cage put over her grave! They, who never cared about her in life, need to let those that do care about her visit her grave and leave mementoes for her. Shame on them. They would like her to be forgotten about, but they don't know WS. That will NEVER happen! I can assure them of that.

For what it's worth, the District Attorney who prosecuted the case is Susana Martinez (she's the one nearly breaking down in tears on the video). She also fought for 3 years and got the law changed to life sentences for people who do things like this. I am proud to say she is now running for Governor of New Mexico. I will proudly cast my vote for her in November.

For what it's worth, the District Attorney who prosecuted the case is Susana Martinez (she's the one nearly breaking down in tears on the video). She also fought for 3 years and got the law changed to life sentences for people who do things like this. I am proud to say she is now running for Governor of New Mexico. I will proudly cast my vote for her in November.

go for it sayd( im presuming you do live in NM) =if she lived in OK/ran for gov. shed have my vote...

Good news this morning in New Mexico. The District Attorney (Susana Martinez) who prosecuted this case (and fought and won for stronger laws in these kinds of cases) is our new governor. Yay!

Good news this morning in New Mexico. The District Attorney (Susana Martinez) who prosecuted this case (and fought and won for stronger laws in these kinds of cases) is our new governor. Yay!

That's great news! I read this story over a month ago and I have cried everyday whenever I think of her. The hardest part for me is to know that not one picture was found of this baby when she was here on earth. I know that sounds weird, but as a mother I take millions of pictures of my kids because I am proud to be their mom. I just dont understand.

I finally watched the video for the first time today. I just don't understand how people like this can continue to breath air, they should do the world a favor and take themselves out. It makes my physically ill to think about what this poor little angel baby went thru in her short tortured life. I just don't understand our world anymore. It really makes me question the existence of God, I just don't know anymore. The fact that know one claimed her poor little body appalls me, and they didn't even bother to bury her either. If there is a God, I hope the sick pieces of trash get to know what that little angel went thru, I hope they suffer and burn for eternity. I am just so disgusted and angry with the human race. You think you can't hear anything worse then you turn on your TV or computer and there it is. I wouldn't blame God if he gave up on us, our world as a whole has become a toilet. It is really depressing and sad. :furious:

Every time I see this I cry.. RIP sweet angel.

Susana Martinez (the D.A. who prosecuted Baby Brianna's case) was sworn in today as New Mexico's new governor.

Somehow, I pray, a little angel was watching.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back