NM - Chris Gurule and Linda Davis face charges for rape of her 4 year old

I am so glad this is not my mother or mother in law and that her "boyfriend" is not in my life, as I would be in jail for certain tonight.

I don't care if this monster has aids, three amputated limbs, is blind, has three metal rods sticking in her head. WHY is she being granted ANY compassion whatsoever to be allowed out of prison? She certainly didn't afford her 4 yes FOUR year old granddaughter any!

If anyone were to even THINK of doing anything like this to my grandsons, they had better get there sorry arse out of dodge before I find them!

An interesting commentary about the lowering of the bond for Davis:

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=1318

I'd have to agree with PeteyGirl--it's all about money. We have a son who used to get arrested when he was using (clean 3 yrs NOW!!!!) and because he is a brittle diabetic and has liver disease, they'd release his bunnies so quick. They did not want to have to cover his expensive treatment.

Concerning these two not fine humans, I can find no other updates, even checking the aka and true name of the man: Christopher (Chris) Gurule aka Jonathon Lawrence Duran. FWIW, I find the Jonathon spelled with two "O's".

Yeah, where is she? You have to wonder if she met the conditions.

Stay at her mom's. Not allowed around minors, and no computer, no drugs, no alcohol.

Found this old Topix with comments. Ya never know what is true or not nut the one comment says this guy lived at his friends and had his stuff stored there. The cops went through it and have video of this guy dressed as a woman smoking drugs?

What?

Poor little baby doll. Seven months later. I wonder how she is?

This issue came up in a recent thread concerning Kent P. Frandsen in Utah on child *advertiser censored* and drug charges. He was also selling meth and downloading and creating child *advertiser censored*. Something about that guy really seemed "off" to me and I did a lot of research. He's a middle aged gay author and was listed as living with a partner at an upscale address. He was so bold and strangely uninhibited with neighbors and even LE (he was sitting at a table naked when they came in and he almost boasted of his actions). He's the one who stated that when the "ordeal" was over, he was going to South America.

I posted a bunch of links to different forms of dementia brought on my fronto-temporal lobe degeneration. Then Filly posted that it had been revealed that Frandsen had AIDS. Sure enough there's a dementia related to AIDS which can open up the door to paraphilias.

Anyway, this might have no bearing here, whatsoever, but I have to wonder if this woman had also developed that dementia. Not excusing or rationalizing--just trying to understand where we might need to plug in some supports and safety measures for children. Here's a link to that article. Interesting but very disturbing.

http://www.ispub.com/journal/the_int...-a-review.html

"Hypersexuality as a result of Alzheimer’s disease, Pick’s disease, or AIDS dementia may be neurological in origin that affects the part of the brain that controls inhibition of impulses and feelings of satiation. The person with dementia may derive little satisfaction from the sexual act and be driven by a compulsive need to initiate sex again and again. Alternatively, the person may simply forget that sex had taken place and initiate a sexual advance soon after having had intercourse. Any cause of dementia that leads to damage to the temporal lobes, or other areas of the brain associated with pleasure, may lead to signs and symptoms of overt hypersexuality."

and

"...Temporal lobe abnormalities, which have been associated with hypersexuality, also seem to be involved in development of various fetishes, paraphilias, and pedophilia..."

more at link

It's interesting to note that more studies have been done on with men with AIDS (as the statistics tip that way) and that the dementia seems to remove inhibitions AND to increase libido AND cause loss of memory all at the same time.

If this woman was a long time user and developed AIDS, it just stands to reason that at some point she could (note I said could) develop some degree of this dementia, removing her moral compass and making her dangerous.

I'm sorry to be tiresome at times but the brain just fascinates me. If we could somehow be pro-active in cases like this, we might save some little ones a lot of anguish.

Oh....major SW fail!!

http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2011...pictures-in-case-of-accused-child-rapist.html

Judges Tosses Pictures In Case of Accused Child Rapist
August 1, 2011

"Investigators suspected Christopher Gurule was storing or distributing child *advertiser censored* on the Internet when they obtained a search warrant allowing them to search his computer and view digital photographs. Instead, they found and seized a digital camera that held deleted images that appeared to show Gurule raping a young girl.

He was indicted on 23 counts of criminal sexual penetration of a child under 13, sexual exploitation of a child, and possessing altered, forged or fictitious identity.

But prosecutors have suffered a serious setback: Second Judicial District Judge Charles Brown of Albuquerque ruled that the deleted images could not be used as evidence, because the search warrant did not specifically allow the search or seizure of cameras...."

and

"...When officers found a Sony digital camera in Gurule’s apartment, veteran investigator Lois Kinch took it for evidence and later found images of an adult performing sex on a 4-year-old girl...."

more at link

The appeal decision on the motion to suppress, with lots of details:

http://nm.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20110418_0000056.NM.htm/qx

And it seems that there was another defendant, the child's grandmother, Linda Davis:

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/bond-lowered-on-child-*advertiser censored*-suspect

Bond lowered on child *advertiser censored* suspect
March 12, 2011

"An Albuquerque woman, accused of using her 4-year-old granddaughter to make child *advertiser censored*, could soon be released from jail.

On Thursday, a judge reduced Linda Davis' bond to $25,000 after Davis argued she needs medical treatment. Davis must post 10 percent of the bond amount to be released from jail. Davis is accused of taking pictures while her boyfriend, Chris Gurule, raped the child...."

more at link

I just realized that I recognize this case. I'll ask for a merge.

From checking other forums and comments, it looks like Gurule is only going to be held on drug charges and Davis will be released. Neither will have to register as the case fell apart. Both have HIV. I pray that the child didn't contract it from them.

So a digital camera is not considered a computer accessory. Odd, I can plug mine into my computer and download photos. That seems like an accessory. Sometimes you just have to shake your head. Justice failed this child.

Computer accessories are things like keyboards, mice, etc. Things that you would use in connection with your computer. Just because you can connect a camera to a computer does not make it an accessory of the computer - you can connect a cell phone to a computer as well, but it is most certainly a separate entity.

LE/Prosecutors failed in this case. Why would you not ask for cameras in a *advertiser censored* case? The Judge was right, unfortunately. LE could have even tried to modify their search warrant when they became aware of the camera, before seizing it. Shoddy work, but the Judge's hands were tied.

I am beyond disgusted. I hope these two monsters have their faces pasted everywhere they go and that someone seeks out the justice that is owed to that 4 year old baby girl. Rot in Hell you horrible creatures.

This is just beyond sick and wrong. Who doesn't ask for cameras on a search warrant?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back