NM NM - Luna Co, WhtMale 30-50, UP8323, chained/padlocked to burned phone pole, 'Rodney Jones', May'99

This case has always intrigued me. I tried to get in contact with the New Mexico Investigators Office to try to suggest the DDP for identification but they never got back to me.

How's gang activity in New Mexico? This sounds like an organised crime execution.
Gang related or what, whoever did this is/was (hopefully is so they can be captured) an animal

I used to live in New Mexico (granted, in the northern part of the state- Luna County is on the Mexican border). There's definitely gangs in Albuquerque that have done some brutal stuff- A few years ago a man was found nailed to a tree still alive. But I can't speak to the situation on the border in 1999. Most of that area is very rural, with the closest larger city being Las Cruces.

I'm also inclined to think this was a suicide, especially since they found a lighter with his body. Either way, what a horrible way to go... I hope he gets his name back soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back