NM - Man seeks to identify pooping jogger

After my divorce some years ago I bought a 102 year old house across from the city cemetery, a huge park like setting with some really weird areas, my favorite kind. I had a nice porch swing and used to sit on it a lot. One day I was sitting there minding my own business and an older lady walked by on the sidewalk really fast and headed straight to a big bush across the street, dropped her drawers and took a dump with cars going by, not a care in the world. My fecal phantom seemed to have an emergency but this lady in NM is doing it out of spite it seems. I like his idea of hosing her down :D

Ohhhhh that is too much.

Your swing must be phenomenal to people watch. Nobody better dare poop on it.

DoorDash anyone? :eek::oops:

NOV 17, 2021
DoorDash driver poops in Brentwood CA apartment lobby | The Sacramento Bee
[...]

A DoorDash driver could be seen pulling up her dress and pooping on a lobby trash can after making a delivery to the Brentwood complex Friday, Nov. 12, Stanley told KNBC.

“This girl purposely got out of the elevator, saw the trash can there, didn’t even try to get on top of it in the hole,” Stanley told KABC. “I can’t ever unsee what I saw in that tape.”

The woman, who also left a trail of feces to the door, did not even try to clean up the mess, Stanley told KNBC. The security footage stunned her.

[...]

“This is a health issue,” Stanley told KTTV. “You have a human being who’s taking a poop in the middle of her job in a lobby of an apartment building and then resuming her job, which is delivering and touching food.”

[...]

DoorDash anyone? :eek::oops:

NOV 17, 2021
DoorDash driver poops in Brentwood CA apartment lobby | The Sacramento Bee
[...]

A DoorDash driver could be seen pulling up her dress and pooping on a lobby trash can after making a delivery to the Brentwood complex Friday, Nov. 12, Stanley told KNBC.

“This girl purposely got out of the elevator, saw the trash can there, didn’t even try to get on top of it in the hole,” Stanley told KABC. “I can’t ever unsee what I saw in that tape.”

The woman, who also left a trail of feces to the door, did not even try to clean up the mess, Stanley told KNBC. The security footage stunned her.

[...]

“This is a health issue,” Stanley told KTTV. “You have a human being who’s taking a poop in the middle of her job in a lobby of an apartment building and then resuming her job, which is delivering and touching food.”

[...]

A question. Was she wearing a regulated N95?

Two comments. This is why I don't forage in the city. As always the old adage is true "Don't mess with your food handlers"

“I was waiting in line, getting my daily coffee … and all of a sudden, brown dropped onto my vehicle,” Browne said. “It was like it rained brown for a second… I got out, and I went to the car in front of me. I was like, ‘What just happened to us?’ And he was like, ‘I have no idea.’”

Browne says her car and that of the driver in front of her were fully covered in the substance, which Browne believes was feces.

“I was looking around, like ‘Who threw it at us?’ But it was very high. It came straight down. It hit on my roof, on my hood. It was all the way down my side,” she said. “Also, my child was with me, so I’m glad the windows weren’t open.”

Browne’s young son described the experience.

“Something landed on my mom’s car,” he said. “It stinked. It was poop.”
Mystery ‘poop’ rains down on cars in drive-thru, family says

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500