NM - Man seeks to identify pooping jogger

In case anyone is looking for the latest “Fecal Response Guide”, here it is:

https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/swimming/pdf/fecal-incident-response-guidelines.pdf

“All swimmers who are sick with diarrhea—whether they use swim diapers, swim pants, or not—should stay out of the water. Swimmers sick with diarrhea that don’t stay out of the water risk contaminating the pool with poop and germs, which can make others sick.”

Hard-to-kill poop parasites that lurk in swimming pools on the rise, CDC warns

Crypto: How This Poop In Pool Parasite Has Been On The Rise

A parasite spread by poop is on the rise in pools and water parks. What you need to know
https://www.miamiherald.com/living/health-fitness/article232187987.html

“”People have an average of 0.14 grams of poop on their bottoms. This poop can wash off swimmers’ bodies and can contaminate the water with germs,” the CDC warns.”

Fecal Parasite Found in Public Swimming Pools On The Rise, CDC Warns | HuffPost

“That is why it is so important to stay out of the pool if you are sick with diarrhea.”

————

My question is who wants to go swimming when they have diarrhea?! :eek:
:eek:...........poooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

O/T
I'm looking for a WS thread where members posted embarrassing humorous (dumb) moments they experienced (endured). IIRC a few of them were quite entertaining and I could use a laugh today. TIA to anyone who might remember and post a link!!

O/T
I'm looking for a WS thread where members posted embarrassing humorous (dumb) moments they experienced (endured). IIRC a few of them were quite entertaining and I could use a laugh today. TIA to anyone who might remember and post a link!!
o/t
Could not find one yet.. although came across a forum i have never noticed before, where such a thread could be..
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forums/chat.43/
For now, may i mention an extremely embarrassing appointment i had with a new (and attractive)dentist?..
So he freezes my mouth and says it may freeze my nose as well, i try a little banter by responding with, "Do you do nose jobs too?"except because my mouth was frozen, it came out as "Do you do b .ow jobs too?"
The dentist face turned red behind the surgical mask, little tears in his eyes- mine too, trying hard to hold in laughter!!

Last edited:
o/t
Could not find one yet.. although came across a forum i have never noticed before, where such a thread could be..
For now, may i mention an extremely embarrassing appointment i had with a new (and attractive)dentist?..
So he freezes my mouth and says it may freeze my nose as well, i try a little banter by responding with, "Do you do nose jobs too?"except because my mouth was frozen, it came out as "Do you do b .ow jobs too?"
The dentist face turned red behind the surgical mask, little tears in his eyes- mine too, trying hard to hold in laughter!!
Oh no, lol!

crying-with-laughter.gif

o/t

How funny!!!! HaHaHa!!!! Thank you for sharing!

Well this thread is just one big load of cr@p isn't it.

However, I have a contribution.

Homeless man threw bucket of hot diarrhea over woman | Daily Mail Online

"She told NBCLA: 'It's so traumatic, It was diarrhea. Hot liquid. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes.

'Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month.' "

Well how does one keep diarrhoea hot for a month?

o/t

O/T
Found it!

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/those-airhead-moments.206141/

Update: The poopetrator is still on the loose.

Secret blond poo jogger case remains unsolved - The Media Times
[...]

“We have received a number of references to the Poopetrator’s identity, which will be made available to the local police who are investigating the crime,” said Jacenko.

One of the clips released on the celebrity’s social media showed an incident that was recorded on October 10, shortly after 6:30 a.m. by a CCTV camera. There the blonde woman stops between two parked cars on Watson Street in the inner-eastern Sydney, a suburb of Paddington.

[...]

Update: The poopetrator is still on the loose.

Secret blond poo jogger case remains unsolved - The Media Times
[...]

“We have received a number of references to the Poopetrator’s identity, which will be made available to the local police who are investigating the crime,” said Jacenko.

One of the clips released on the celebrity’s social media showed an incident that was recorded on October 10, shortly after 6:30 a.m. by a CCTV camera. There the blonde woman stops between two parked cars on Watson Street in the inner-eastern Sydney, a suburb of Paddington.

[...]

Doh Pommy! I’m breaking in the pooping jogger thread for 2020! :D

Let’s see, I’ll go with an obvious one:

Due to many people wearing masks during this 2020 pandemic, it’s going to be especially challenging identifying the poopetrator.

Last edited:
JAN 21, 2021
Pooping man shocks woman as he unloads in yard
A Brisbane woman's morning coffee was sensationally interrupted when a strange man waltzed into her neighbour's yard.

In broad daylight, the man squatted down and did a poo alongside a fence in the trendy inner-city suburb of New Farm.

HM could barely believe her eyes and quickly pulled out her phone to catch the man during the dirty act.

"I've only lived here for a month," she told NCA NewsWire. "(It was) not the welcome I was expecting.

"He saw me when he walked away but didn't seem phased by me. I don't think this is his first public poop."

[...]

“They used a pink breast cancer survivor cape and wiped it up, and then probably themselves, and then put the cape in the corner,” Gileno said. “That felt the most violating if I’m being honest … Like, you couldn’t use something else? You couldn’t poop someplace else?”
Poop bandit: Daybreak burglar leaves behind DNA evidence

http://www.kptv.com/story/22881726/man-wants-jogger-to-stop-pooping-on-his-property

"A man wants to identify a woman he caught on camera multiple times defecating next to his home during her morning jog.

It was Easter Sunday, and a young woman was on her morning run. She made a turn, jogging towards an alley. Then a security camera catches her.

"Drops her pants, lets go, puts her shorts back up, without any wipe, nothing else," said the man who lives at the home, who didn't want his face on camera and wanted to be called Bobby."

lol @ "malicious fecal distribution"

More and video at link.
The link is dead!

After my divorce some years ago I bought a 102 year old house across from the city cemetery, a huge park like setting with some really weird areas, my favorite kind. I had a nice porch swing and used to sit on it a lot. One day I was sitting there minding my own business and an older lady walked by on the sidewalk really fast and headed straight to a big bush across the street, dropped her drawers and took a dump with cars going by, not a care in the world. My fecal phantom seemed to have an emergency but this lady in NM is doing it out of spite it seems. I like his idea of hosing her down :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back