NM - Man seeks to identify pooping jogger

Have we gotten the results of the poolygraph back yet?

:biggrin:

The jogger has officially been named as a P.O.O., I mean P.O.I., in the case. :)

The verdict is in!!!!

Not guilty by reason of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Wonder if the poopy jogger will, like some criminals, return to the scene? I guess it Depends.....

Do you guys hear? The suspect was found guilty! While being led away from the court room, she was heard yelling "BUTT I'M INNOCENT!!!"

Do you guys hear? The suspect was found guilty! While being led away from the court room, she was heard yelling "BUTT I'M INNOCENT!!!"

In a secret discussion with a jail mate.... The Jogging Pooper was overheard saying...

"I will plead Insanity.... I am just CRAZY about pooping on people's lawns!" :skip:

In a secret discussion with a jail mate.... The Jogging Pooper was overheard saying...

"I will plead Insanity.... I am just CRAZY about pooping on people's lawns!" :skip:

Judge, for restitution, may I offer my Free Fertilizer Services?

No news right now, but don't pooh-pooh the idea that the pooper may eventually be spotted in the neighborhood

I'd bump this thread with the little bumpy guy, but then we might have to bust out the hemorrhoid cream. :biggrin:

They caught her, but she's got an alibi. She says she was dropping the kids off at the pool.

I have a feeling Margo and Reg were behind this....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA1tpr0kZ5Q"]Margo's Cargo - Stompin' Tom Connors - YouTube[/ame]

I heard she was really "cheeky" when LE caught her a prior time... :behind:

When they asked her where she was from... she replies, "Uranus"!

:silly:

I don't think she was from Uranus, I think she was from Pooto, or maybe that planet with many moons! :behind:

Finding the poopetrator could prove to be quite a crapshoot...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horizon54
Back