NM NM - Robert Beich, 46, Albuquerque, 19 July 1990

Yes zip 34698 should be the correct one. Not sure how I got the other one. I checked Pinellas property taxes. As of 2,009 William D Beich still owns the house. You cen try this phone number but it might be outdated. (727) 733-1062

Lot of talk about Bob on the link below if you haven't already seen it.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/classic-offshore/203827-photographs-mike-bontoft-4.html

Thanks. That is interesting if true. It could explain why Bobby was paranoid in 1981-82 when his tires where slashed at the Pinehurst Pub. My father always said he had a slew of women chasing him because he was so handsome lol.

I doubt it. According to my father, LE and the family have gone by the assumption that he commited suicide. I just have a hard time buying that.

My father is down for the week and we where talking about it again today. He had gone by Bobbys house and talked to some guy that has been staying there for years. No one knows where Billy is and it is just all strange that he stoped living at the house after Bobby disappeared.

Also, my father said that Bobby was very paranoid over the last couple years before he disappeared.

I am wondering, with his link to cigar boat racing, and his former marriage to some foreign actress, if he was tied into the mob in some way.

Also, there have been cases where letters where sent saying that the person was going to commit suicide and it was not written or sent by the victim.

My father said that if they said he jumped in to the colorado river, then he did. I replied that I went down the colorado white water rafting on my honey moon a couple years ago and didnt see any bodies or bones.:waitasec: He said I am a smart you know what. But I always have been and everything is not black or white like my father thinks.

Here is a webshot I found of Bobby from 1976 according to the picture

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/1081232911027650919ZVYxcn

he is the one on the left when looking at the pic (dark hair white jacket).

Do you know who the others are in the picture? TIA

Wasn't there a cigarboat racer murdered in Florida? I can't remember the name. A BFF of mine from HS, my dad was stationed in Jersey at that time, married into a racing family in the early 90s Her FIL and DH raced. I remember her talking about someone, a racer, being murdered.

ETA: found a link: Donald Aronow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

interesting comments at this link

http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/don-aronow

Ironically, this was on City Confidential yesterday, the murder of Don Aronow. Richie Powers (in the pic with Bobby Beich a few posts back) was interviewed on the show. I found it all interesting with the drug cartel using the cigarette boats to pick up bails and then Aronow started building cigarette boats for LE to catch up to the drug cartel. They said on the show it was like right out of Miami Vice. Aronow was murdered by a guy that at first idolized Aronow and wanted to be like him but was a member of the drug cartel group. He ended up feeling cheated over a deal with Aronow and supposeively Don Aronow was going to testify for the fed in a money laundering case against this guy.

There where different racing teams back then, I dont believe Bobby was part of team Aronow but was part of team Gentry. BTW, Tom Gentry died in 1998 after being in an accident during a race going under the water and ended up in a coma for 4 yrs until he died from complications. I got this off google not the show.

I wonder why they changed his case number and state on namus. Do they think he was in Florida at the time? What about the post card? Strange to say the least

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail (1).jpg

Robert Ralph Beich
Missing Person / NamUs #MP27802
Male, White / Caucasian

Date of Last Contact: July 19, 1990
Missing From: Largo, Florida

Missing Age: 45 Years
Current Age: 76 Years

Height: 5' 11" (71 Inches)
Weight: 175 lbs

NamUs Case Created: February 22, 2015
Last Known Location: Largo, Florida
County: Pinellas County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Date of last Seen : 7/19/1990
Location of Last Seen : POSSIBLY THE ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO AREA
Synopsis : He sent a note to his brother in Largo, post marked from Albuquerque, New Mexico. There has been no further communication from Beich since that date. Anyone with information related to this case should contact Lt.

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA