NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a suppression/non publication order! So not everything has been released.

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy
We have printed only what is not the subject of the NPO RT @mattwordsworth @bkjabour

As I suspected we may not be hearing any of the 'real' evidence.

Some very very interesting things written by mrsmuddle on the other site! I've copied them in case they get taken away. She says she was there. I'll post any later that we haven't already heard.

They would still be presenting as much evidence as they could to ensure he doesn't get bail.

There has been nothing mentioned so far that is very damning.

Yes, because of the non publication order! :)

enough for no bail but want a lot more for the case. if they give out too much it helps the defendant better prepare their lies oops i mean their case

They have to give the defense all their evidence etc anyway, so that is a moot point.

They would still be presenting as much evidence as they could to ensure he doesn't get bail.

You must be reading somewhere different to me lol.

The poor Dickies, I hope they are holding up ok today, hopefully good news will come their way soon.

RIP Allison xx

Rae Wilson ‏@RaeWilson78
Gerard Baden-Clay refused bail. #badenclay #qld

Rae Wilson ‏@RaeWilson78

Gerard Baden-Clay refused bail. #badenclay #qld

Not that I know of.

They would be hoping to pick him up not visit I guess.

I agree, I remember reading in the media that GBC would not be having any visitors besides his legal team until later....i'm leaning towards the BC's waiting for the word at Wacol... outside the prison

This is only the decision we are waiting on now though isn't it? The evidence was given this morning so the judge could make the decision. Talking about the bail application, not the suppression order

still reckon QPS have plenty more havent worked for 2 months to come up with a bit of circumstantial. hes a dead duck:jail:

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy

Gerard Baden-Clay has failed in his bid for bail @couriermail #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members