NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

Status
Not open for further replies.
The documents say that on April 18, two days before he would place a Triple 0 call to report his wife missing, Baden-Clay picked up his iPhone, logged onto the internet and searched the term "taking the Fifth".

The search yielded a raft of results, but Baden-Clay allegedly clicked on the "self-incrimination" Wikipedia link.

But before he called police, he again allegedly logged onto his phone and searched for "self-incrimination".

From there, he searched the Queensland Police Service website before dialling Triple 0, the bail documents say.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

Bruce Overland. what a fruedian slip... a real estate agent failing at terrific speed. he calls himself Over Land.

Somehow I can see 100 pages coming up dedicated to Brucey...lol.

I can't believe he thought he was so smart he would get away with it. Shows you how important his girls were to him. Just going to leave the family "what a guy". He thought of financial gain nothing else. What a sad man. Hope he drops his soap in shower and gets what he deserves.

Yes, I do.

thats why the QPS advised her smartly to lawyer up. she was for the high jump, and still is.. due to her co operation she may get lesser charges, or have some minor ones dropped...

in my opinion.

and she certainly knew he had when she went missing.. accessory before AND after..

hefty whack coming to Madam Lash.

If she did know or was supportive in any way at all, I'm betting she'd be seriously regretting it now... esp since the other 2 girlfriends have come to light. I'm thinking he probably had no intention of being with her... well not JUST her, he wouldn't have stopped his straying.

If she did know or was supportive in any way at all, I'm betting she'd be seriously regretting it now... esp since the other 2 girlfriends have come to light. I'm thinking he probably had no intention of being with her... well not JUST her, he wouldn't have stopped his straying.

We're still to learn who brucey's #3 girlfriend is...#2 is in Sydney...where's #3??

That morning police claim he would give four different stories

1. he said Allison liked to take a walk early in the morning
2. To his sister, Olivia Walton, he allegedly described a particular route.
3. He told a close friend of Allison's that she would walk at 10pm each night
4. he described to his parents two different walking routes.

But when police asked, they said he told them he had no idea where she would have gone walking.

I don't recall how long they were married but why would he jump straight into another committed relationship, especially with someone who put demands on him? You would think once he had a taste of freedom from a marriage that he would be protective of that freedom.

We're still to learn who brucey's #3 girlfriend is...#2 is in Sydney...where's #3??

I was thinking the police must know to mention the 2 other women. GBC's probably thinking "Oh, they found another 2... wonder which 2 they are??"

That morning police claim he would give four different stories

1. he said Allison liked to take a walk early in the morning
2. To his sister, Olivia Walton, he allegedly described a particular route.
3. He told a close friend of Allison's that she would walk at 10pm each night
4. he described to his parents two different walking routes.

But when police asked, they said he told them he had no idea where she would have gone walking.

Just incredible! And to think that this now actually appears to have been a PLANNED murder! What a terribly unconvincing "actor" he turned out to be.

Oh well, better that than the alternative.

He sure has left his S.C.s with a tough battle, though. I wonder if they'll have to resort to "The Chewbacca Defence"? :floorlaugh:

I don't recall how long they were married but why would he jump straight into another committed relationship, especially with someone who put demands on him? You would think once he had a taste of freedom from a marriage that he would be protective of that freedom.

For 15 years they were married.

Surely she wondered how he was going to get out of his financial mess?
Did she contact Police or did they contact her?

Wonder if TM may have thought he was loaded.

Surely she wondered how he was going to get out of his financial mess?
Did she contact Police or did they contact her?

Hmmm, I wonder? I think they would have wanted to interview her anyway... but maybe she told them alot more than they thought they'd get from her.
I'm hoping she is at least thinking that GBC took it way to far in killing his wife. But, you never know.

It's been bugging me. I also wouldn't be surprised... but what do you think is the hold up in making more arrests?

hmm not sure.. collecting evidence? Waiting for someone to confess? especially now that bail has been denied...

Mr Davis said the marks on his client’s torso were related to a “caterpillar incident” and he had witness statements attesting to that.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html#ixzz1yWoRL6kG

I find this "witness" suspicious

I am .. both sickened and saddened reading this latest article from the CM.. I am almost lost for words.. I did suspect more than just an escalation of DV or similar.. I had suspicions on things..but to read it, the reality of it is confronting. I believe possible premeditation..It appears to be that. I believe more than one person involve somehow..I still believe that is likely.. 'up to 5 arrests' (Mr P. Tully wrote).. that does not seem out of the realms of possibility (the BC seniors and TM? , but I think Tm could be the one they sought immunity for or were considering doing so). 3 mistresses..well again I am not surprised.. Computer searches(regarding self incriminating etc), As I'd heard- on the Thurs Allison went missing(perhaps that relates to the search before ringing police).

MOO

http://couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/gerard-baden-clay-conducting-ongoing-affair-at-time-of-wife-allisons-death-was-in-debt-and-had-inquired-about-her-life-insurance-police-affidavits-lodged-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

oooohh I really hope so. I think he might be as scared as poor Allison was the night that <modsnip> took her life for what??? To get rid of debt. Take a spoon full of concrete and toughen up big guy struggle with bills like the rest of us do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awb1903