NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well GBC is sleeping soundly - or perhaps he isn't. Perhaps he's rung his dad because ABC is missing... he's worried about her.
Because we all ring our fathers in the middle of the night, for some parential advice, right?

Or perhaps it was ABC who made the call. She's trying to set up GBC for murder to get him back for his string of affairs...

But I thought she had just been murdered by the person who called her to come and meet him. Try harder Isabell

LOL the poor Doc copped a hammering on his initial post.....but I'm sure he has thick skin!!!

:dance:

But really Doc if your going to fly against all the available evidence at hand you need to at least back it up with a plausible alternative.

other than that

:welcome:

I'm going to stick up for Doc, I don't think at any time he said he didn't think GBC was guilty all he suggested is we play devils advocate to keep the conversation interesting.

As for all available evidence, none of us on here have it so none of it is available all we have is information of the evidence the police believe they have.

Not really aimed at you Greg, I find you one of the more entertaining people on here, just felt like Dr Watson got a bit of unfair attention.... seems it was enough for him to decide it wasn't worth posting anything else.

OK, OK - I can see I may have ruffled the odd feather, which was not the intention, I should add.

And yes - let me state again - categorically - that I agree that the case against GBC is VERY compelling. And I also agree that until evidence to the contrary is revealed, then we have to presume that the QPS also think they have it right.

And yes, common things happen commonly - but uncommon things happen occasionally.

If the defence claim that the only injury on the body was a chipped tooth, then how, exactly, do we explain the blood in the car? Presuming that they have proved it is Allison's....

I await the cross-examination of that point with great interest.

One point that may be valid, too - the Apple Facetime calls go through the Apple servers, as far as I know. Now I wonder if they are still available for law enforcement purposes or via a court order? As they would be in North America (N. Carolina I think), then maybe that could pose problems of jurisdiction? Those with legal expertise may like to comment on that thought. But if that information IS available, then the contents of the call from GBC's phone to NBC's phone may reveal a lot....

Oh don't get me wrong - I agree entirely that the case IS compelling. Very!

But your first question is the one that I think maybe more people should be considering - if not GBC, then who? And why?

I can think of a couple of scenarios that I'd rather not post in public, but that would be quite feasible.

And as for GBC's behaviour - couldn't that maybe fit into the category of somebody who is devastated and completely lost?

As I said - don't get me wrong. I'm just suggesting that maybe somebody needs to act as devil's advocate, and ask a lot more of the hard questions...

YOu seem to be doing just fine so don't let us hold you back from hypothesising, that is what we are all here for!! All meant with due respect, I would love to hear what you really think not what you think we should not be thinking.

How long would blood stay visible in this type of testing? Could it have been from a past injury? Don't want to make any assumptions here, as there is no current proof or evidence that there was any DV in the relationship, but just wondering.

The car was relatively new, wasn't it? 6 weeks?

Channel 9 News - Caught part of the report only, but showed stacks of A4 papers (evidence) and the inside of one of the cars with what looked like Luminol stains indicating quite a few blood stains (large), also apparently he texted Allison early on Friday (around 6 am), lovingly asking where she was. Then a second text (6:14 am) to Allison saying "where are you, getting concerned, preparing lunches".

I do not understand why blood is on both sides of the car......hmmmmm.

Again taken from the tv screenshot as I know some overseas people cant see the news videos.

Attachments

• aa3.jpg
    aa3.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 81
Channel 9 breaking news tonight: QPS released photos of Captiva showing evidence of "extensive blood stains" in the boot (seemed to be over the wheel arches on both sides of the vehicle). They also released some SMSes GBC sent to Allison's phone on the Friday morning between 6 and 7am...along the lines of...where are you, getting concerned..."Love G".

Blood confirmed as being Allison's.

By DrWatson...But I wonder if anyone has actually stopped to wonder if there just MAY be other possibilities?

Yes, there are 26 threads, so we have. However, we cannot speculate on WS on those who aren't POI (not allowed). Although we have tried to work out other motives and scenarios etc.

Firstly let me say that my comments are is not intended to insult and are not poster specific. I found out pretty quickly after joining in here that my thinking re this case seems to be outside the box and in some instances very unpopular (and that's O.K. not complaining.) However I have made a couple of comments that weren't intended to lean in any way towards GBC being innocent in my mind, but simply questioning something from another perspective. My thoughts were received as being in GBC's favour and I was made to feel as though I should just shut my mouth.It is very clear that some posters will absolutely not allow other possibilities, to enter their thoughts re the very very slight possibility that someone else is responsible. I think this is why other possibilities are not put forward now. I tend to keep my thoughts private now and just read. I suggest others with likewise thinking do so as well perhaps. IMO Please believe me when I say no offence intended. This has been my experience and has resulted in me withdrawing from the conversation somewhat .Peace everyone :please: IMO

OK, OK - I can see I may have ruffled the odd feather, which was not the intention, I should add.

And yes - let me state again - categorically - that I agree that the case against GBC is VERY compelling. And I also agree that until evidence to the contrary is revealed, then we have to presume that the QPS also think they have it right.

And yes, common things happen commonly - but uncommon things happen occasionally.

If the defence claim that the only injury on the body was a chipped tooth, then how, exactly, do we explain the blood in the car? Presuming that they have proved it is Allison's....

I await the cross-examination of that point with great interest.

One point that may be valid, too - the Apple Facetime calls go through the Apple servers, as far as I know. Now I wonder if they are still available for law enforcement purposes or via a court order? As they would be in North America (N. Carolina I think), then maybe that could pose problems of jurisdiction? Those with legal expertise may like to comment on that thought. But if that information IS available, then the contents of the call from GBC's phone to NBC's phone may reveal a lot....

Whhaaaat ! Do you mean that the Apple server could even hold the whole video/discussion / Wow - that would be great news.

I'm going to stick up for Doc, I don't think at any time he said he didn't think GBC was guilty all he suggested is we play devils advocate to keep the conversation interesting.

As for all available evidence, none of us on here have it so none of it is available all we have is information of the evidence the police believe they have.

Not really aimed at you Greg, I find you one of the more entertaining people on here, just felt like Dr Watson got a bit of unfair attention.... seems it was enough for him to decide it wasn't worth posting anything else.

All good funny looking sock puppet person :) Im sure the Doc didn't get to where he is now if he couldn't cop a bit of constructive criticism along the way!

:seeya:

But I thought she had just been murdered by the person who called her to come and meet him. Try harder Isabell

But what if she hasn't been murdered yet? We are only assuming that she's been murdered earlier in the evening. We actually have no time of death as of yet...
She's going out to meet someone, perhaps one of GBC's mistresses want to chat about something... perhaps ABC is meeting a lover?

Perhaps she calls the FIL... Perhaps the reason she calls the FIL is because she wants to talk to the FIL and she can't do it on her phone because perhaps it's missing...

Then she leaves the house to meet him at the bridge.... where the cars are possibly seen... She leaves the house much later than we all think for whatever reason...
Things go wrong, she dies... GBC is covering for someone else... someone.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How to Use FaceTime with Your iPhone 4S

How to Make a Video Call with FaceTime on Your iPhone 4

How to Use Siri to Make a FaceTime Call

The following quotes (selected for your convenience) are from ehow.com:

Like all cellphones, the iPhone has a caller ID function -- more formally known as CID. Caller ID helps you identify people who are calling you, and sends out your phone number when you initiate an outgoing phone call. While incoming caller ID cannot be turned off, outgoing caller ID can be disabled.

FaceTime, the iPhone video calling service available for iPhone versions 4 and later, requires the use of caller ID. Even if you have turned off your outgoing caller ID, when you make a FaceTime call your ID will show for that one call.

When you place a FaceTime call to another iPhone user, your caller ID is always shown, even if you've set your caller ID to be blocked. Be sure that you stay within your wireless Internet coverage area during your FaceTime call -- if you wander outside of your coverage area, the FaceTime call will terminate.

FaceTime operates independent of whether an iPhone 4 uses a SIM card, as the only differences between SIM and non-SIM iPhone models are related to hardware.

FaceTime uses about three megabytes of data per minute of conversation. Cellular talk time/minutes are not used after switching from a voice call to a FaceTime call.

FaceTime videocall can be recorded with IMCapture.

FaceTime doesn’t use minutes or data, but does it keep a record of who you face chatted with since you have to begin the process by calling the person first. If you have initiated the FaceTime chat directly by tapping the FaceTime button in a contact screen, the chat never accesses the cellular network, so it never appears, in any form, on your wireless bill.

All of the above suggests that GBC FT-called at ~12:30am from home. He most likely used the FT button first and then picked NBC's caller ID from Contacts - to conceal his call. JMO.

How long would blood stay visible in this type of testing? Could it have been from a past injury? Don't want to make any assumptions here, as there is no current proof or evidence that there was any DV in the relationship, but just wondering.

Blood could well have been from another injury. Luminol testing will show up pretty old blood. But there will have to be a good reason for that old blood to be there, surely?

I havent seen it on the news here. Did they say anything about GBC using voip to talk to TM? On the radio here they crossed to a reporter who talked about Bruce, the emails, phonebox calls and voip to TM

If there is a way to muck up a phone call, Gerards our man for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike