NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that a person dumb enough to Google "self incrimination" after murdering a spouse is then smart enough to send spouse "concerned' text messages. There is an IQ discrepancy here- has he received advice from someone more intelligent than himself? MOO. There is a second party involved. IMO.

OK - by way of being devil's advocate, as requested by somebody last night, here is a question of logic:

If we are speculating that those text messages were sent by GBC in the morning as a means of contributing to an alibi and appearance of innocence, presumably he would be doing so fully aware that his phone would reveal those. That, in fact, it was the desired effect.

If that were the case, then wouldn't it be reasonable that he would also be aware that calls - Facetime or otherwise - made during the night would also be revealed?

Could it be feasible (I'm not saying "likely" - just feasible) that the calls in the middle of the night WERE something which they want to keep hidden, for whatever reason, but that the texts in the morning were genuine?

Just a devil's advocate question - not saying that IS the case, just one possible explanation. How do we reconcile the fact that there seem to have been shonky calls in the middle of the night, yet the texts in the morning are supposed to be calculated for his alibi knowing that the phone would tell all?

Yes as other posters have said, I'd guess he would have deleted the middle of the night call to dad, and thought it was untraceable, but left the texts to Allison as part of his alibi.

If your wife, or any loved one was genuinely missing, why would you want to keep anything hidden from police who are trying to discover what happened to her?

Whatever reason would there be that both GBC and his father refuse to speak of the reason or details of that 'hidden' call?

Hi
First time post. I'm at work so have not had time to read all the posts but could someone please reply to me to let me know:
1) What do they think was her cause of death? or what is the consensus on this forum?
2) Why is it that his father refuses to talk to police regarding the facetime call?

No idea on what the COD might be however I'd bet London to a brick that the reason why NBC won't talk to the police re the face time call is because of the likelihood that he will drop himself right in it.

If the face time call was completely innocent and explainable then they would have done so, despite their right not to answer questions.

Refusal to answer questions isn't an indicator of guilt but a reasonable person would provide any information that would get them off the hook IMO.

Hello Thebutler & welcome....I think if anyone did happen to see the car/s in GBC's driveway that night with the doors open or any other activity...they could possibly be called as witnesses...especially if the sightings were after 10pm when GBC claims he was asleep.
Exactly, GBC alleges he was asleep from 10.00pm. If a local eye witness saw him and another loading something into a car, then this disproves his alibi.

So this would mean the lit up part was infact blood.....As it was the hemoglobin (which cleaning products dont have) that made it emit the light.

I have never known these luminol tests to light up cleaning products. I thought i was going bananas.

Thanks BJ xx

Peter Davis seemed to say "It's not Allison's blood".... I wonder if he is stating this in the hope that the blood strength has diminished somewhat to the point that it is unidentifiable..I doubt the police would be submitting it though if it was not infact Allison's blood.

Or hoping the luminol has degraded the DNA? I bet they'll try to claim it was from one of the girls, so I hope forensics cover that base.

Well it is blood but it could still have been diluted and spread by cleaning attempts.

Darn it !! Was meant to be in reply to blood seeping through carpet and other marks being glue, from where carpet was lifted.

MOO

Sorry love....I deleted that post....I relooked over the photos and thought, 'nah...im grabbing at straws there, it's definitely the solution'. But it may be the glue, or how the glue came up after the luminol was poured over it.

Exactly, GBC alleges he was asleep from 10.00pm. If a local eye witness saw him and another loading something into a car, then this disproves his alibi.

Exactly Fuskier....if was after 10.10pm that night then he's gawwwnn...because the footy show didn't start until 10.10pm as it's normal start time is 9.30pm.

How is it that a person dumb enough to Google "self incrimination" after murdering a spouse is then smart enough to send spouse "concerned' text messages. There is an IQ discrepancy here- he has received advice from someone more intelligent than himself, MOO. There is a second perty involved. IMO.

I imagine he would have deleted his google searches too, and was just too stupid or arrogant to think they could also be traced.

Sorry love....I deleted that post....I relooked over the photos and thought, 'nah...im grabbing at straws there, it's definitely the solution'. But it may be the glue, or how the glue came up after the luminol was poured over it.

Oh thank GOD !! When I went back to correct my post, I couldn't find your quote and I thought perhaps I was losing my marbles ;)

MOO

How is it that a person dumb enough to Google "self incrimination" after murdering a spouse is then smart enough to send spouse "concerned' text messages. There is an IQ discrepancy here- he has received advice from someone more intelligent than himself, MOO. There is a second perty involved. IMO.

Rookie mistakes i'd say!

He must be a little bit smart, or the police wold have more than circumstantial evidence, lol

Thank you Bayside...i saw a photo, but this video "grab" is better by far. I really appreciate the locals doing this as video content is restricted here. We get a message saying your location is not allowed to view it.

Shows both sides. I can't believe the amount of blood. a broken tooth? makes no sense. Could it all have been "washed up" on the sides as a result of the cleaning up he/they did?

Hey I feel your pain re the location not allowed videos, I get it when I want to watch my real housewives eps lol.

The pic is pretty scary looking huh, it looks worse than it is I think.

Oh thank GOD !! When I went back to correct my post, I couldn't find your quote and I thought perhaps I was losing my marbles ;)

MOO

Giggles......Nah, your marbles are still in place.....I was just getting a little over excited at the possibilities........again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname