NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you KSM. It's still really hard every year - I relive every moment. BUT, your angel was born on this day and I will remember this next 20th April. Thanks for giving me something special and positive to think about. Gotta go, I'm blubbering all over the place.

Sorry to the mods also.

Oh big hugs. 20th April is special to both your families:peace::cheer::woot:

No it wasn't mentioned and it is outside the timeframe that the QPS spoke about with regards to the call to NBC and the phone going back on the charger after 2am. The cars were seen close to 4am weren't they?

Could he have called him earlier, but it took them a while to figure out what to do... and cleaning up etc? I think I'm just bummed out because I really thought that it was relevant at the time.

Probably was around 4am, I can't remember now, haha, there are so many different times running around in my head.

Another young lady reported missing this morning - Victoria.

Please see the below link for the appropriate thread to discuss.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8088192#post8088192"]Australia Austrailia - Danielle Hibbert - 25 years old - Darnum, Victoria - 24-Jun-2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Could he have called him earlier, but it took them a while to figure out what to do... and cleaning up etc? I think I'm just bummed out because I really thought that it was relevant at the time.

Probably was around 4am, I can't remember now, haha, there are so many different times running around in my head.

It was around 4am as the guy was going to Rocklea markets remember? Yes I thought it would be relevant too as it was so strange at that time of the morning.

Again, I ask, why wasn't the mother there? She wasn't at the bail hearing either! Strange ... IMO.

I'm not really sure unless he can only have a certain amount of visitors at one time in the section where he is??? That proves that OW is still hanging around. Does she even think of her husband and family back home?? :banghead:

Again, I ask, why wasn't the mother there? She wasn't at the bail hearing either! Strange ... IMO.

If they suspect the father had something to do with it, would they still let him visit? ... would the conversation be listened in on?

Hopefully the pollen will tell them. (Remember how we discussed something being sent to WA for forensic testing - there is a Lynne Milne there who is an expert on pollen, the spores of which can survive washing of clothing). Maybe pollen from Kholo creek location transferred to clothing or car, which could tie him to the location. Just a thought and my opinion only.

That whole area looks so overgrown. I hope you are right.

I'm not really sure unless he can only have a certain amount of visitors at one time in the section where he is??? That proves that OW is still hanging around. Does she even think of her husband and family back home?? :banghead:

Even if there was a limit, why not the parents go first and OW can go tomorrow or in the afternoon session?

If they suspect the father had something to do with it, would they still let him visit? ... would the conversation be listened in on?

Even if they suspect any of them, they haven't been charged. I don't know if the conversation is with a phone/intercom (which could be tapped into) or if it is through the glass. I would assume the conversations are private because they also talk to their lawyers like that. But, not sure.

Even if they suspect any of them, they haven't been charged. I don't know if the conversation is with a phone/intercom (which could be tapped into) or if it is through the glass. I would assume the conversations are private because they also talk to their lawyers like that. But, not sure.

Thankyou :) Since the police seem to think GBC is guilty, and they know he made the video call, they would have to assume the father knows something, wouldn't they? It's not like his Dad called him at 7pm {a reasonable hour} and GBC says "No, he rang me about what a lovely day it was." The time of the call, IMO is not a reasonable time. If my mobile rings at that time I either think something awful has happened, or one of my daughters have gone into labour. lol Mind you my phone has only ever rung once during the night... it was my daughter and stepdaughter... from the next room... they were terrified because they heard a really loud noise... Mummy to the rescue. But still, when it rang my heart skipped a beat.

Hopefully the pollen will tell them. (Remember how we discussed something being sent to WA for forensic testing - there is a Lynne Milne there who is an expert on pollen, the spores of which can survive washing of clothing). Maybe pollen from Kholo creek location transferred to clothing or car, which could tie him to the location. Just a thought and my opinion only.

I maybe wayyy off here but I'm thinking it was something to do with caterpillars at Kholo Creek ...if you read my post #93, page 4 this thread...from the link I posted...

There are only two families of lepidoptera within Australia that have caterpillars which possess these stinging hairs; they are the Limacodidae ("cup moths" or "Chinese junk" caterpillars) and the Nolidae (gumleaf skeletonisers).

These hairs are fragile and easily dislodged from the caterpillar, they adhere to the surface of skin when the caterpiller is contacted, or they become airborne and on settling the barbed or dart hairs easily fragment and penetrate clothing or skin. Hairs that are air-borne can drift and settle on nearby washing or other surfaces which humans will contact

http://medent.usyd.edu.au/fact/caterpillars.htm

UWA Centre for Forensic Science in Perth also does services for Forensic testing which includes Entomology

http://www.forensicscience.uwa.edu.au/services

ps... I hope GBC's dreams are visited nightly by a 1,000 caterpillars.

After learning she has not visited GBC, I am now thinking that perhaps EBC knows nothing about what really happened. I think she's being kept in the dark by others. IMO.

I'm not really sure unless he can only have a certain amount of visitors at one time in the section where he is??? That proves that OW is still hanging around. Does she even think of her husband and family back home??
Isn't it school holidays in QLD? Maybe her children are visiting and holidaying at a relative's place? Maybe spending quality time with just their dad. Maybe her family are encouraging her to support her parents and be with them for a while... Who knows and I can't see what's so wrong about her not being at home all the time.

Even if there was a limit, why not the parents go first and OW can go tomorrow or in the afternoon session?
I imagine they would have their own valid reasons why only Mr BC went with Olivia today... I could think of a heap of reasons as to possibly why, amongst them that maybe the Mrs BC had some previous appointment or maybe she is not well...

After all, Olivia is the one being the family spokesperson by the looks, so maybe she had a few things to discuss with Gerard. I hardly think the conversations they had were private.

I personally don't think any of this matters really. It could be anything and in all honesty, I don't see anything sinister or bad with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johandev