NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: I wonder why the QPS released those photos of the alleged blood in the car? Wouldn't that be seen to be prejudicial to a potential jury? If they're playing cards close to their chest on so many other things - why have those pictures appeared said:
I thought that the stuff from the news today was just because the media bought the transcripts of the bail hearing.

Certain substances can also bring on the luminol glow... you never know, there could have been a horseradish explosion in the back of the car..

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Well the stuff that showed with luminol in the Chamberlain's car and camera case turned out to be blood from a hitchhiker, milkshake and soundproofing spray. It is designed to detect protein and highlight potential areas where there may be/could be blood but only specific testing of samples can say absolutely it is blood.

I don't have an iphone, so don't know how these face time calls exactly work. But I would assume you wouldn't make one to someone in the middle of the night unless you knew they would be awake. Just saying...

I agree,I use all those apps,skype,viber,facetime etc and for starters I would never consider calling anyone after 830 pm unless urgent.If it were urgent I would not be using voip I would call their land line or mobile phone unless of course I had something to hide...

Thank you for your comments but I was in no way referring to your right to question Dr. Watson or anyone else. I think questioning is what this is all about. I have simply noticed that those who have an open mind to other possibilities (while knowing the evidence against GBC is compelling) are questioned with a flavor of either ridicule and or annoyance ,even when the points they are raising in some instances offer plausible scenarios.I wasn't even thinking of your post when I wrote it. No offence intended.:moo:Moo

or ignored MG. The 'thanks' really says it all as no matter how open minded I am to other people's ideas and speculations, there is a core group on here who have it all figured out and what they say goes........even those who are johnny come latelies are accepted IMO as long as they go along with the majority.
There is not a real open mindedness on here IMO

Okay...coming across reallllly "Midsomer Murders" here:

..what if Allison tried to incriminate GBC before he killed her???

All the absolutely stupid things that were done before she went missing (googling stupid things, ringing the insurance company, writing in her diary) because she had an idea he might be planning her murder - not necessarily when or how...but she had a feeling.

Look, I know this is weird, but when my ex threatened me with murder (he had bragged that he could smother me and, as I am asthmatic noone would know that I hadn't died of natural causes), I sort of "arranged things" so that people would wonder what had actually happened. But....as you can see, he didn't carry it out. :) luckily for me...

Well the stuff that showed with luminol in the Chamberlain's car and camera case turned out to be blood from a hitchhiker, milkshake and soundproofing spray. It is designed to detect protein and highlight potential areas where there may be/could be blood but only specific testing of samples can say absolutely it is blood.

Until I hear for sure that the blood is Allison's - then the blood could have belonged to the person/s who leased the car before BC IMO

Laboratory testing has moved on a loooooooooooooooooooooooong way since the Chamberlain case.

Thanks for the information Doc. I keep coming back to the "No visible EXTERNAL injuries" which doesn't necessarily mean it's not possible the blood came from an internal source. Time will tell I guess.

I think we are all forgetting that the body had severe decomposition after 10-11 days. I have searched for images and it is not pretty! I am pretty sure it would have been very difficult to determine if she had any internal injuries (unless they found a bullet, or maybe stabbing marks sometimes visible on bones).

Kinda sad that this affair.. this extra bonking with Toni McHugh must have started just after Allison gave birth to the youngest girl.

so much for prioritising ones kids..

:Makara

Appreciate the welcome, but there must be another Dr Watson - I'm not on any other site. I must admit I was somewhat surprised that the famous Sherlock Holmes' sidekick's name was available on a forum of sleuths.... so I grabbed it :)

OK - I'm not ignoring youse lot, but I have to go and do other "stuff" for a while now.

Thanks for the welcome (and the PMs) and I guess a couple of you at least may have an idea who I may be - but I'm no phantom living under a bridge ;) LOL :)

PS: I wonder why the QPS released those photos of the alleged blood in the car? Wouldn't that be seen to be prejudicial to a potential jury? If they're playing cards close to their chest on so many other things - why have those pictures appeared, and why now?......

Hey Doctor Watson, there were no PM's from me and I'm not sleuthing you. It's not just your username, it's also your manner of speech and your opinions. Thery are so reminicent of Dr. Watson at Robbo's place. Gawd, could you have a twin? I have no idea who you are, should I? I am pleased that you are not a phantom living under a bridge. That would not be a comfortable existence.

IMO the information released tonight was part of the transcript of the bail hearing purchased by MSM (at quite an expense I would imagine) and we can expect to hear more in the coming days.

:bump:
Hi Oakington - I would have liked to parle with you after your first post as you could have shed some light on what you posted. It would appear you are a local and what you wrote was fairly 'out there'. We have had a lot of posts here from locals that got us all thinking and analysing and we have spent a lot of time doing this. So it would have been great to ask you some questions about that original post.

Are you now saying that it was just local rumour/gossip with no bearing in fact? :)

Cheers

:bump:

From what I understood the defence put forth her only known injury was the tooth and hence the blood couldn't have been from an injury at the time of her murder. The police did not offer that information at the bail hearing, probably because it is actually not relevant how he allegedly killed her for bail, she is dead, and he is implicated by plenty of other evidence.

Maybe they have preliminary reports and QP are holding back for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lBKzAcNZkAQ

"Detectives say it's Allisons.....(blood detected by luminol in the captiva)" at 1:00 minute of news video Mani

Hi Berry,

I know they have done a luminol test but have they tested that it is Allison's blood is what I am saying, as I keep hearing about luminol - that just tests for the presence of blood. They have not released that it tested positive to Allison's from my knowledge. Yes they say it is Allison's but where is the proof?

To me it is the same as the query, where the children at home or not. Msm kept printing different things but nothing conclusive until the evidence from the bail hearing IMO

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member