Now that Casey's in jail, do you think the A's are relieved...

It will be a very long time before these people ever feel any normal everyday kind of feelings. Their lives have been irreversibly damaged to a magnitude that I cannot comprehend. I thank God for my simple existence and pray I never have to go through what the Anthonys have and will continue to experience for years to come. I don't think relief is anywhere in sight for them.

I think they're relieved there are no protestors and some of the drama is over for now. I don't think they are relieved their daughters in jail. Would any of us be relieved? No, they're probably distraught.

that they don't have to live with a killer? I feel they know Caylee's gone, and probably have a deep down urge to punch her lights out. I wonder if she was home any longer if the house roof would have blown off in a huge fight.
If they did feel relief, I could not fault them one bit.

But they don't believe Casey killed Caylee...so since that is the case, I'm sure they are distraught over this whole thing. Just posting form what their perspective might be. Although, I do agree that they are relieved that the protestors are no longer outside of their home.

What the Anthonys say in public isnt necessarily the truth though. We have no way of knowing of what the truth is and how much the parents really know so .. because they say they dont believe she killed Caylee doesnt mean that is the truth. Its more than possible that in fact they do know the truth and are trying to save there daughter MOO

I bet they can sleep a little easier with her out of the house. I know I would. Of course they do not want her in jail, but I would not have wanted her home either unless I intended to beat the truth out of her.

I think GA is relived, however i also think CA is as well, she just doesnt realize it. She probably can sleep better at night not having to check in on kc making sure she's in her room. Not to mention the stress of someone having to be there at all times she was not at her lawyers office. Even though i feel they dont want there child in jail they are having some relief realizing it or not.

I hope George and Cindy are somewhat relieved. At least now they don't have to sleep with one eye open, worry about Casey's real motives towards them, hide their credit cards, worry about someone stealing their vehicles, their gas, breaking their locks, hacking into their bank account, using routing numbers to steal from Grandma, from Lee, from Jesse, and old school friends, Casey yelling and cussing them, and no telling what else they really had to worry about. It's just too bad that they didn't get Caylee back.

I think CA had KC right where she wanted her. After her kids grew up and were out of her control she was probably lost. She had no control over KC. KC turns up pregnant and CA had anoher chance, another life she could control. KC was probably very difficult to deal with, as we've all seen from her first jail house call. Now Caylee is gone and CA had her own little girl back. She could mother her and take care of her and most of all control her. Not only that, but everyone hated her so she could be the savior, "no one knows KC like I do". She had to protect her and KC was probably being nice to her for a change, because she knew everyone hated her and her mommy would make it all better. And she was a buffer between her and her husband, probably like Caylee was. Now KC is gone and she's all alone with GA, still fighting KC's battles and protecting her. She knows she is all KC has now and I'm sure she is relishing her role.

George and Cindy both seem to need a cause to cope with the emptiness of Caylee's absence from the daily routines they all had together.

George's cause was searching, the billboard, his command centers, etc.

Cindy's cause was standing up for Casey and doing Casey related things.

Now that Casey is also gone, Cindy has moved over into George's no longer separate cause and their roles are less defined. They are probably together more.

I don't think either one is relieved by the arrest. They are struggling for answers and struggling in many ways. They get out of control. The arrest just adds to the pain. It has the potential to end in the death of yet another family member.

This post is not meant to justify any Anthony behavior. It's just my personal feelings on the question which is the thread.:)

I don't know how any parent could be "relieved" that their adult child, that they love, is in jail. JMO

Under different circumstances I might agree with you. But in this case, the reason their adult child is in jail is because she is charged with 1st degree murder in the death of their 2 year old granddaughter.

A few years ago my dd moved back in with us because she had no where else to go, her car had been repo'd, she was behind on bills etc, etc.

Unfortunately we discovered too late how much she didn't want to be there, quite quickly having her at home felt like a prison sentence for the rest of us. She was unpleasant and argumentative, becoming abusive in her language in general making our lives h*ll. I knew something was hugely wrong, this was not the daughter I had raised but I didn't know what to do or how to do it. One evening she was being particularly nasty, after a yet another fight she grabbed a knife and refused to put it down. She threatened to kill herself and in desperation I called 911. LEO's arrived quickly and almost before I knew what was happening they had taken her away.

I was shocked and devastated, this wasn't my intent but at the same time it was a weird relief, I felt like I'd been holding my breath for 4 mos and now I could breathe, knowing she was where she needed to be. I know this isn't the same as having your child arrested on murder charges. But it wouldn't surprise me to know they feel the same.

I don't know how any parent could be "relieved" that their adult child, that they love, is in jail. JMO

Yeah, well, you're not mother to KC 'A'. Whole 'nother ballpark, whole 'nother sport entirely. She ain't your normal offspring.

Shoot, KC may just as well be as relieved as they are for a reprieve.

A few years ago my dd moved back in with us because she had no where else to go, her car had been repo'd, she was behind on bills etc, etc.

Unfortunately we discovered too late how much she didn't want to be there, quite quickly having her at home felt like a prison sentence for the rest of us. She was unpleasant and argumentative, becoming abusive in her language in general making our lives h*ll. I knew something was hugely wrong, this was not the daughter I had raised but I didn't know what to do or how to do it. One evening she was being particularly nasty, after a yet another fight she grabbed a knife and refused to put it down. She threatened to kill herself and in desperation I called 911. LEO's arrived quickly and almost before I knew what was happening they had taken her away.

I was shocked and devastated, this wasn't my intent but at the same time it was a weird relief, I felt like I'd been holding my breath for 4 mos and now I could breathe, knowing she was where she needed to be. I know this isn't the same as having your child arrested on murder charges. But it wouldn't surprise me to know they feel the same.

Okay. That's really unfortunate but did your daughter receive the care and attention she needed from jail? What an awful situation.

Cindy might miss the attention of the media and protesters outside while casey was home. I think shes going to have a hard time adjusting as the requests for interviews dwindle and other cases take over the nancy grace show.

Thank you for your honesty. From my own personal experience, I can tell you it is very difficult living with someone who suffers from mental illness (is that pc to say?). Especially when chaos seems to follow them wherever they go. As much as you love them, when they're gone you do feel relief. In the end you sometimes have to make a choice...it's either you or them.

Thank you for your honesty. From my own personal experience, I can tell you it is very difficult living with someone who suffers from mental illness (is that pc to say?). Especially when chaos seems to follow them wherever they go. As much as you love them, when they're gone you do feel relief. In the end you sometimes have to make a choice...it's either you or them.

It is not just those with mental illness. My oldest daughter moved back in for a few months (6) after college until her new home was completed and I thought I would go out of my mind until I got her in that house. She is a sweet, non-intrusive young woman, but just having another woman in the house changed all the family dynamics and the boys all felt she was taking over the house. LOL

I bet they can sleep a little easier with her out of the house. I know I would. Of course they do not want her in jail, but I would not have wanted her home either unless I intended to beat the truth out of her.

That's something I will never understand. I believe they could have gotten the truth out of her if they had tried. But since their house was bugged maybe they didn't want the truth to come out.

There's no way I could have stayed in that house with KC. Thinking and wondering what happened to Caylee would have driven me to get the truth out of her one way or another.

I would have to know..every passing minute would have driven me insane. Just knowing that every second that child was GONE, MISSING and probably dead...how could you live knowing that and knowing the truth was living in your house? You would have to be inhuman to look past that.

I am sure they have framed photos of Caylee sitting around, and she probably had a bedroom there, with her things in it. How on earth could you be around that and NOT KNOW what happened to her?

Okay. That's really unfortunate but did your daughter receive the care and attention she needed from jail? What an awful situation.

Yes, it was awful. It was like waking up each morning into a nightmare where you have no control of your life, again I'm not trying to say I had it as bad as the A's. Just that in some bizarre way, there is relief in knowing your child is where they need to be.

My daughter was not in 'jail' she was on a mandatory 72 hour psych hold that turned into a couple of weeks (because she had decent insurance) she was dx'd as BPD. They got her started on meds then showed her the door telling her to find a doctor. Fortunately I knew someone who agreed to see her.

That's something I will never understand. I believe they could have gotten the truth out of her if they had tried. But since their house was bugged maybe they didn't want the truth to come out.

There's no way I could have stayed in that house with KC. Thinking and wondering what happened to Caylee would have driven me to get the truth out of her one way or another.

I would have to know..every passing minute would have driven me insane. Just knowing that every second that child was GONE, MISSING and probably dead...how could you live knowing that and knowing the truth was living in your house? You would have to be inhuman to look past that.

I am sure they have framed photos of Caylee sitting around, and she probably had a bedroom there, with her things in it. How on earth could you be around that and NOT KNOW what happened to her?

If KC has a personality disorder as we've been speculating on, chances are they couldn't get any answers from her. In her mind she's done nothing wrong and probably blames Caylee for her current situation, possibly CA too because she made the 911 call.

Instead of fighting with KC they have chosen to keep the peace as best they've learned from living with her and they're probably exhausted from walking on eggshells around her for the last 3 mos. I hope they're getting help.

I think KC is still furious with CA for making that 911 call. I wonder if she ever had a chance to explain to KC, to discuss it again. Well, of course they did, but I imagine KC is still and will always hold that against CA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dressie
Back