NSW-Eeva Dorendahl-Hutchings(4)& Greg Hutchings(35)11 Jan 2014 Media/Maps/Timeline

When do they usually release these? This case has made me wonder a lot.

Usually they’re published straight after the inquest is concluded. Nothing here yet:

Coronial findings

Maybe it was suspended? Can’t think why. Other option may be that the findings were suppressed.

t was more than five years ago that the bodies of four-year-old Eeva Dorendahl and her father Greg Hutchings were found in the shade of a pandanus bush among the sand dunes of the Tweed Coast.

Today, the disturbing details that led up to that haunting discovery in northern NSW’s were laid bare in the findings of an inquest — but it is still unclear how the young girl and her father died.

Eeva Dorendahl, 4, died ‘as a result of her father’s actions’

‘A coronial inquest into the deaths of a father and daughter has recommended police treat children as missing persons if they are not returned by parents involved in custody disputes.

Key points:
  • In a coronial inquest Magistrate Teresa O'Sullivan found that a father was responsible for his daughter's death and his own death
  • Greg Hutchings and four-year-old Eeva Dorendahl went missing and were found dead in January 2014 after a two-year custody dispute
  • Magistrate O'Sullivan recommended that any child be officially considered a missing person if they are not returned by a parent involved in a custody dispute
The recommendation was handed down by Acting New South Wales Coroner, Teresa O'Sullivan, at the inquest into the deaths of four-year-old Eeva Dorendahl and her father Greg Hutchings.’
Children not returned by parents in custody disputes to be treated as missing, coroner says - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Unbelievable, I can't believe he did that out of fear of losing her? I'd say a jealous ex-partner picked them up on the side of the road, if I got my facts straight, they walked this road together to the beach regularly, and as nearing the conclusion of their custody depute.
This is some list; what's with the razor blades found nearby?
Possessions at the scene:
i. Toys ii. Greg’s Australian passport iii. Greg’s bank cards iv. A towel v. Empty packet razor blades vi. Two utility knife blades (in the leaf litter, approximately 1 metre from the side of Greg) vii. Green and black backpack, the contents of which included:
25 Findings in the Inquest into the death of Gregory Hutchings and Eeva Anna-Leena Dorendahl
 Metal drink container, with liquid (tested: no common drugs identified)  utility knife  a paracetamol bottle containing various pills (no illicit drugs found when analysed, one tablet confirmed as paracetamol)  Valium (diazepam 5mg) blister pack (of which there were 22 tablets missing from 35)  Temazepam x 1  Ibuprofen x 10  Medion E4002 brand mobile phone  Telstra sim card  USB’s  Micro SD Card  Orange and mango juice bottle containing orange-brown liquid (when analysed, only caffeine identified

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back